Another Statement from BFF

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1358201134' post='3076359']
Might as well pin it all on a single member to escape collective responsibility for betraying a good ally. Classy move.
[/quote]
The dream world you live in must be so very comforting.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358201202' post='3076360']
Yet comments are being tossed around like trying to get NEW to hit NPO? If the name of my alliance is being used in that way, I want to see it. If you were me wouldn't you? Then expand that to include my allies NSO and NG who were also directly commented on as if there is more to it.
[/quote]

I said that it seems that way to me personally, by looking at the entirety of the logs. If I was you, and held an interest in the matter, I would contact the relevant parties and find out the truth for myself. Not expect such information to be dumped on the OWF.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358201441' post='3076365']
I said that it seems that way to me personally, by looking at the entirety of the logs. If I was you, and held an interest in the matter, I would contact the relevant parties and find out the truth for myself. Not expect such information to be dumped on the OWF.
[/quote]

given that you have all the logs yourself, why don't you just PM him?

*appreciates the dismissal from Robster*

Listen, you all are going off information you have talking about how you have so many more logs then retreat back.... never mind I am wasting my time.

This all smells to high heaven.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358199543' post='3076337']
This is quite true, as with any online source. Orphaned tags, improperly closed tags, tags with a space before the close, etc .. Various items that can cause discrepancies in line spacing .... Client browsers, also, can make spacings appear different.

The spacing they're inferring as "hard evidence" could just as easily be added in or removed in the same manner as the accusation of the doctoring.

You can't be trusted because you're the implicated - the implicators are the only trustworthy and everything they present is iron-clad by their word.

As above, it's not [i]irrefutable[/i]. Sure, it's pretty damning. But not irrefutable. Just means that one has to believe you [the implicators, not necessarily you specific] more than Chax. Seems like a loaded jury, especially since these claims are being made and acted upon while claiming 'we just don't know why' ..

One man at the top.

So, if Vibi speaks, being the one man, should his word then be consistently questioned and delved into and investigated before anything he says is to be believed?

How about myself?

How about Goldie?

Your answer is going to change based on your bias towards that person.

NEW didn't contact them before creating the incident that resulted in the backroom dealings you're upset about, that makes them just as guilty in the entire incident as anyone else willfully involved - even if not guilty of the same crime.
[/quote]

When its a case of dropping your long term bloc partner, I'd assume any government would have discussed it, and found out the facts before voting on said matter. Unless they follow like sheeple and don't question dubious actions that could be solved by working it out with an ally before taking drastic actions.

I'd question any government action that involved dropping a bloc mate on 1 mans words. But hey, that's just me.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358201583' post='3076370']

Listen, you all are going off information you have talking about how you have so many more logs then retreat back.... never mind I am wasting my time.

[/quote]

I am not retreating back. I achieved what I wanted to... to satisfy your interests wasn't part of that. It isn't my place to dump the relevant logs on the OWF, the people directly involved will be more than willing to help you out I am sure.

Edited by Robster83

Well isn't this a pretty situation.

I have to agree with Brehon and Magic though, without more background and information, this doesn't change that much.

Not to mention 'perfect' Facebook logs could be very easily faked with Firefox and a add-on or two, no image manipulation involved.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358201583' post='3076370']

[/quote]

It's not like Chax is pro-cng and sniperjoe was a member of a long time ally of VE or anything...

But yes I question this whole thing as details still have not been given though has been requested by interested and now directly involved parties to no avail......

You say it was to show allies of Chax's misdeeds yet VE have been the only ones who seem to care so much.

You have alterior motives gentlemen or is it just seeming to go ever more in that direction?

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1358201727' post='3076374']
Well isn't this a pretty situation.

I have to agree with Brehon and Magic though, without more background and information, this doesn't change that much.

Not to mention 'perfect' Facebook logs could be very easily faked with Firefox and a add-on or two, no image manipulation involved.
[/quote]

Yeah makes you wonder if the remote connection was needed because Viv was incapable of the doctor job.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1358194764' post='3076268']
I support Chax is this, but Deebo is still the worst person I know.
[/quote]

Funny, you've shown me more support than my own alliance. It's appreciated, Spaar.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358196016' post='3076288']
All the people involved (i.e. Goldie of VE, SniperJoe of BFF and a few others) as well as Robster (who gathered evidence from all sides) are telling you that they have seen it and they believe that Chax was screwing people over (Even though they are allies/friends of Chax for YEARS) .. if you don't believe them at their word then you are too dense to warrant another response imo.
[/quote]

Robster has hardly gathered evidence from all sides. He's gathered it from one side.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358198596' post='3076323']
A screen share was carried out via a remote control/desktop sharing program to verify Vibi's logs. It's irrefutable.

... and your only screenshot has several inconsistincies.

* You were kicked from #bff by Chax[BFF] (!@#$%^)

Someone is mad. :mellow:
[/quote]

Plenty refutable. And yes, I kickbanned you. You've publicly and privately stated in the past that you hate me. Why would I want you in our channel?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358199648' post='3076340']
Well yes but how do you explain the message from you that shows up on Vibis facebook convo but you didn't show anyone ?
[/quote]

I found out about this about 20, 30 minutes ago. Nobody has asked me to remote access my computer.

Might as well pin it all on a single member to escape collective responsibility for betraying a good ally. Classy move.
[/quote]

NEW sent a bunch of aid to an alliance that was already at war, an alliance that they had no ties to. doing this without notifying BFF caused the nullification of the treaty. there is no debate on that. the debate is whether the logs were doctored in order to show that BFF was going to proactively join in war or not.

so feel free to take your all too simple understanding of the situation elsewhere.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358198387' post='3076317']

Alright....evidently even you guys have no clue. One says it was to further an agenda...one says who knows what agenda?

I ask what really changed? The answer? Well the proof is there!

What proof? Of what?
[/quote]

Jesus shut up already we get it they haven't answered the question to YOUR satisfaction

Everyone else gets it you aren't special and won't get all the logs

How do you not get what everyone is seeing

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1358202697' post='3076387']

Jesus shut up already we get it they haven't answered the question to YOUR satisfaction

[/quote]
You should not make a decision, certainly not an important one, without being in possession of all the facts.

As a C&G government member, magicninja certainly is more special than most.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358198596' post='3076323']
A screen share was carried out via a remote control/desktop sharing program to verify Vibi's logs. It's irrefutable.

... and your only screenshot has several inconsistincies.

* You were kicked from #bff by Chax[BFF] (!@#$%^)

Someone is mad. :mellow:
[/quote]

The remote access does not make the logs 100% irrefutable. And to think it does, is silly. I could have a conversation with you on IRC about the weather, then afterwards, go to my logs folder in my client, edit the logs in notepad, save them over the existing log, then open them in my clients Log Viewer. The logs would appear to be on my client and not in a broken text form, but I will still have changed what they say. I dont know what did or did not happen, but the mere fact of a remote access does NOT make anything irrefutable. If you doubt me... shoot me a query on IRC, then give me an hour and I will show you that log, IN MY CLIENT, saying something totally different. Its not hard at all.

Here are my two cents:

I posted my disgust with the way Chax negotiated around the whole NEW situation, I will not rehash that.

Chax PM'd me a very lengthy, respectful post explaining his reasoning and why everything happened the way it did. It did not change my mind on the situation, but certainly made me see things from his perspective and come to the realisation that if I had been in the hot seat, I might not have been able to do much better.

From the way he posted, I cannot connect what he is accused of doing to the post he wrote me. Something doesn't add up here.

And another thing,

Chax has done a ton for BFF, both as an OWF personality and leader. Regardless of what you thought he had done, you owed him a talk. You never should have publicly flogged him before talking to him, and if it turned out to be true, you should have given him the option to resign instead of being subject to public ridicule. Whoever is behind this is a petty ingrate.

Good luck Chax, hopefully you get your say.

edit: spelling

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1358202697' post='3076387']

[/quote]

Hey look more "inferring" going on here. Magicninja is hardly the only one who has misgivings about this, saying "everyone" gets it is about as bad as publicly crucifying your leader with sparse and refutable evidence.

I've never personally talked to Chax, but he's done a ton for BFF and I know many people who would swear by him. SniperJoe, Robster and US on the other hand...

Post the rest of the logs, let us decide, and bury this six feet deep.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358201867' post='3076375']
It's not like Chax is pro-cng and sniperjoe was a member of a long time ally of VE or anything...

But yes I question this whole thing as details still have not been given though has been requested by interested and now directly involved parties to no avail......

You say it was to show allies of Chax's misdeeds yet VE have been the only ones who seem to care so much.

You have alterior motives gentlemen or is it just seeming to go ever more in that direction?
[/quote]

Ask VE how long I hated their guts and !@#$ all over them while I was in GOD.

[/quote]

[13:36] <@SniperJoe> I'm waiting for people to start saying we made this up to save face.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1358204449' post='3076399']

Ask VE how long I hated their guts and !@#$ all over them while I was in GOD.
[/quote]

VE and I were in the same club... damn

*someone has to put some kind of humor in here*