Another Statement from BFF

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358234769' post='3076710']
Welp, when presented with evidence vindicating me of charges, those pushing so hard to remove me left the alliance. I'm not sayin' it was a setup, but...
[/quote]

It's possible they left when the trash was not throwing out on time.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358234132' post='3076704']
I wasn't talking about the act of war, even if by the words that your emperor used could lead people to understand that it was an act of war just because they had no treaty with Kaskus:

By the way he said that makes you believe that the later(act of war) is consequence of the first(Being without treaty).

But that wasn`t my point, I was talking about the fact of how NSO people likes to mention that NEW had no treaty with Kaskus like if it was a mandatory requisite to interfere in a conflict.
[/quote]

At no point did I say that had no right to do what they did. I just ensured they were aware of the possibility of repercussions of their actions. The Moldavi Doctrine is about a freedom and ability of choice - it's not about anarchy, it's not about a free pass for any choice made. They acted on their own accord, and I merely made sure that Vibi was aware of his actions. There was bound to be a feedback of sorts, every action has a counter-action.

I don't know what's so funny about that.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358228628' post='3076639']
And it's also possible that he's a liar and a cheat. The former does not negate the latter but the opposite does. You don't get a free pass based on good will--not in a system that works and is contemplative. Your perspective as presented doesn't allow for thought. So it's a shame you can't elaborate but certainly no loss to me. I've spent years developing, articulating, presenting, and defending a particular philosophy; I find it rather sad you take joy in shying away from your opportunity to do the same.
[/quote]
You don't get it. All I said was that it should have been handled privately and that if the worst happened he had earned the right to privacy even though the alliance might have taken damage. In the end the result would have been the same, just without the circus. Whether he is or isn't guilty isn't at all what I am getting at, a little dignity for him is.