Another Statement from BFF

[b] [/b]

New Wonders for nations that do not want war in the game. and think arguing on OWF is the shiznit!

[b]Law School[/b] - $50,000,000 - Allows your nation litigate your way out of war of trouble. increases !@#$%*ing and complaining and happiness -4, but allows you to worm out of any war in 5 days.

[b]Courthouse[/b] - $35,000,000 - The Courthouse is a central location for wessels within your nation. Increases technology costs +10% and Decreases population happiness -.2% (+2 for every 1000) of your nation's technology level over 200 up to 3,000 tech. Allows you to keep spy mission money.

(These wonders cannot be bought if you have a War wonders, because you think the game is more fun without WAR.)

Lets get to killing! This place is a hen house! cluck cluck who is gona lay an egg! OH yea I want a DAMN egg samich!

OH YEA! [b]WAKAKAKWAKAKAKakakakakakakkaka[/b] Curse on you all!

Edited by Lord Bit

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Helbrecht' timestamp='1358224873' post='3076562']
All you could possibly have against this Chax person is "conduct unbecoming" seeing as no damage was done. Of course, as we have been told that there are 50 times as many logs as those shared here, maybe the real damaging content was in that unshared log pile.
[/quote]

I make no claims to the veracity of the Vibi logs. I included them in my report to BFF gov because they help to give context as to why Chax may have altered the log. What is important to me, as an ally of BFF, was that Chax gave me a screenshot that I do not believe was not doctored. In that regard, I would certainly be completely open to independent analysis being done on the screenshot, or if someone feels they can recreate the 15% spacing difference and 1 pixel alignment difference in a seemingly convenient location, but have it be perfect in every other spot of the images without doctoring it, I would certainly love to see that. I am not an expert on things like this, but nothing else in the screenshots he gave me has any spacing/indentation difference.

Also, as for the 50x thing, I've seen a bit more than has been posted here, but nothing that seems super relevant other than that I feel it gives a bit of context into how Chax and Vibi talk to each other normally. I imagine the part I've seen will see the light of day soon enough, but I doubt anything will be earth-shattering.

Edited by goldielax25

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1358207073' post='3076426']
Thank you Robster and co that helped so much even there's no particular interest to NEW :wub:

FYI, we're monitoring OWF periodically but because of our lack of english-writing skill makes us hold back to post on OWF to response any questions/curiousities. HIt on our irc or forum to address the issues, but please use words that can be found on dictionary, and no twisted words since it's difficult to understand the meaning of twisted words.

Thanks Judge X that relayed our words in this thread, [b]i must emphasized once again that NEW's aid purposely only to retaliated to Shangri-La's aid. It's just to make things back to square one, even there was no order from our top gov to prepare for wars after aid bomb. Still we accepted that such actions would endangered our allies in some level, hence we prepared to do diplomatical actions to resolve things, but situation went too fast. [/b]

Now the truth revealed, we can go back and enjoy our infra building. NEW maybe quiet but if you came to her with promise of war, whether it would be lose side, as long as loyalty is the main issue, we could go anywhere for you.

Warm greetings for ex-members of FEAR and WP, we won't generalize all BFF members over Chax's actions :wub:
[/quote]

I know this is only a tertiary issue, but this isn't true and might shed a bit more light on some stuff. NEW did not attempt to do anything diplomatically, at least with us. You guys were slipping into peace mode as it started happening, so you were definately aware that it was a massive escalation that could lead to war. Furthermore, there is this:

[quote][03:11:16] <Rayvon[NSO]> Good evening/morning
[03:11:36] <vibi> evening
[03:11:49] <Rayvon[NSO]> Seeing the ~ are you gov?
[03:12:01] <vibi> yes i am gov
[03:12:27] <Rayvon[NSO]> Your position, if I may?
[03:12:39] <vibi> i am the Emperor
[03:12:56] <Rayvon[NSO]> Ah perfect
[03:13:00] <vibi> i guess this is about financial aid
[03:13:07] <Rayvon[NSO]> Indeed.
[03:13:42] <vibi> well, anything you wanna know?
[03:13:58] <Rayvon[NSO]> It is my understanding there are no existing ties between NEW and Kaskus, this is an aggressive act against NSO and escalation of hostilities.
[03:14:15] <vibi> i know
[03:14:41] <vibi> most kaskus members was ex-NEW
[03:14:48] <Rayvon[NSO]> I am aware, yes
[03:15:33] <vibi> and about your war, i saw that a lot aid coming to you
[03:15:39] <vibi> and we just did the same
[03:16:11] <Rayvon[NSO]> Indeed - from our treaty partners. Being without treaty, you are a third party commiting an act of war against the Sith.
[03:16:47] <vibi> indeed
[03:16:56] <vibi> i am aware about this
[03:17:17] <Rayvon[NSO]> I wanted to determine your position on the matter, now that I've got it - we'll be determining a course of action. Thank you for your time. Will talk again soon.
[03:17:33] <vibi> you are welcome :D[/quote]

1. Ray went to you guys, so it wasn't you guys trying to be diplomatic.
2. You stated the bare minimum about anything and did not attempt to de-escalate.
3. I don't see any diplomacy stuff.

These logs tend to fit Ernesto's side a bit more in regards to war.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358213322' post='3076485']
Well, I am not magicninja, but I will put my .02 in on what I would have done differently. First, this thread would not be here. It really serves no other purpose than to prematurely convict Chax. Couple that with Darkfox's assertion that this post was made without even discussing it with the rest of BFF gov just reeks of desperation. So the story was going to be "broken" by a 3rd party. So what? This thread did nothing to deflect the alliance-wide embarrassment that BFF is enduring for this. If it was an attempt at damage control, it was an abysmal failure. If it was not an attempt at damage control, then WTF is it here for? The reality is... with attached statements, such as from Goldie, posts from allied leaders like Momentum, the entire idea that Chax can get a fair shot to defend himself seems absurd. And what if the unthinkable happens... and Chax proves that he did not lie. Or if he creates a reasonable doubt. He now has the leaders of 2 treaty partners that have publicly condemned him before even his own alliances has done their job. Is this really what you would call... a good idea? This thread is ridiculous, and it reeks of a pre-determined conclusion hidden in the guise of a "fair trial."
[/quote]All this moralist posturing and prostrating is nauseating
[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358218483' post='3076534']
I would have kept this crap quiet, held the trial, and if in the process got hit by somebody, I would have burned for someone like Chax that has devoted huge quantities of time into his alliance and was in the wrong, then post war after we got stomped I'd kick him out and post it on the OWF making no apologies at all for what happened as it would have been an internal issue and no ones goddam business! But then I guess that's what loyal alliance mates do. Wonder why you asked that question?
[/quote]Ah yes, the clumsy irony of the black-and-white ~friends and honor~ mentality. Burn your alliance in defence of a traitor because he' s a friend-- but traitors [i]aren't[/i] friends. Approve of BFF' s cancellation on a loose cannon friend in spite of the friendship, but condemn BFF' s prosecution of a loose cannon because he' s a friend. Loyalty-- without perspective-- is a virtue in hounds, it is nice in politics but frankly it is a vice.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358227144' post='3076607']
Ah yes, the clumsy irony of the black-and-white ~friends and honor~ mentality. Burn your alliance in defence of a traitor because he' s a friend-- but traitors [i]aren' t[i] friends. Approve of BFF' s cancellation on a loose cannon friend in spite of the friendship, but condemn BFF' s prosecution of a loose cannon because he' s a friend. Loyalty-- without perspective-- is a virtue in hounds, it is nice in politics but frankly it is a vice.
[/quote]

It is unacceptable that we share the same opinion on anything.

Sorry I missed your reply, JudgeX.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358227144' post='3076607']
Ah yes, the clumsy irony of the black-and-white ~friends and honor~ mentality. Burn your alliance in defence of a traitor because he' s a friend-- but traitors [i]aren' t[i] friends. Approve of BFF' s cancellation on a loose cannon friend in spite of the friendship, but condemn BFF' s prosecution of a loose cannon because he' s a friend. Loyalty-- without perspective-- is a virtue in hounds, it is nice in politics but frankly it is a vice.
[/quote]

Um, Chax is not "a friend". He is not only a Trium, but also a founding member and one who has put countless hours into strengthening his community.

~snip~ I had a lengthy retort explaining it further, but honestly you just not worth the time. It actually made me feel good to delete 5 minutes worth of typing that would have attempted to explain my view, beliefs, and facts. Have a nice night.

[03:16:11] <Rayvon[NSO]> Indeed - from our treaty partners. Being without treaty, you are a third party commiting an act of war against the Sith.
[03:16:47] <vibi> indeed

so NPO attacked Kaskus, ha ha because Vibi said "indeed" and Rayvon (blinked) ha ha

and a translation wakakakakaka for all the indonesians out there!

Edited by Lord Bit

Regardless of which log is true, I do not see any difference on the reasons why BFF cancelled on NEW since the log given by the OP is partial only. The message on both are the same when it comes to cancellation with NEW.

I am with Brehon and magicninja on this one.

I don't care if Chax is guilty or not or what BFF is doing or not....I just want the people involved here to make some sense because this far none of them have. If I remember properly the burden of proof rests with the prosecution. With what I see here......I wonder if they can even prove it was really Chax and Vibi having the convo to begin with much less the veracity of the words therein.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1358227561' post='3076613']
It is unacceptable that we share the same opinion on anything.
[/quote]I think it's fun.
[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358227581' post='3076614']
Um, Chax is not "a friend". He is not only a Trium, but also a founding member and one who has put countless hours into strengthening his community.

~snip~ I had a lengthy retort explaining it further, but honestly you just not worth the time. It actually made me feel good to delete 5 minutes worth of typing that would have attempted to explain my view, beliefs, and facts. Have a nice night.
[/quote]And it's also possible that he's a liar and a cheat. The former does not negate the latter but the opposite does. You don't get a free pass based on good will--not in a system that works and is contemplative. Your perspective as presented doesn't allow for thought. So it's a shame you can't elaborate but certainly no loss to me. I've spent years developing, articulating, presenting, and defending a particular philosophy; I find it rather sad you take joy in shying away from your opportunity to do the same.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote][03:16:11] <Rayvon[NSO]> Indeed - from our treaty partners. Being without treaty, you are a third party commiting an act of war against the Sith.[/quote]

I'm still thinks it's funny see the leader of the alliance who "created" the Moldavi Doctrine says that.

The plot thickens...

It sucks when this happens to you, your alliance and/or your friends, but on the plus side it provides intrigue for those uninvolved onlookers.

edit:
[quote][size=3][b]D34th, on 14 January 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:[/b][/size]
[size=3]I don't see anyone flocking to agree with you.[/quote][/size]
[quote]I don't get it. [/quote]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Hmm... I don't get it either. Quoted the wrong post mebbe?[/color][/font]

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358228865' post='3076643']
I'm still thinks it's funny see the leader of the alliance who "created" the Moldavi Doctrine says that.
[/quote]

Yeah, I particularly liked the part of the Moldavi doctrine that said 'We'll intervene if we want, but it's not an act of war because this doctrine exists'

Oh, wait...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358228865' post='3076643']

[/quote]

If we come in on the Moldavi Doctrine, it's still an act of war on a third party. Hope that Helps!

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358233385' post='3076694']
If we come in on the Moldavi Doctrine, it's still an act of war on a third party. Hope that Helps!
[/quote]

I wasn't talking about the act of war, even if by the words that your emperor used could lead people to understand that it was an act of war just because they had no treaty with Kaskus:

[quote]"[03:16:11] <Rayvon[NSO]> Being without treaty, you are a third party commiting an act of war against the Sith."[/quote]

By the way he said that makes you believe that the later(act of war) is consequence of the first(Being without treaty).

But that wasn`t my point, I was talking about the fact of how NSO people likes to mention that NEW had no treaty with Kaskus like if it was a mandatory requisite to interfere in a conflict.