Another Statement from BFF

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1358208529' post='3076442']
We don't need to go through all this if we wanted to coup anyone...someone who Chax doesn't even get along with all that well owns the forums and everything.
[/quote]

What's Bros done now...

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1358201134' post='3076359']
Might as well pin it all on a single member to escape collective responsibility for betraying a good ally. Classy move.
[/quote]
Funniest post in the thread right here, well done. NEW are good allies, eh? Spoken to any ex-PC'ers and ex-iFOKer's about how good they are as allies lately?

e: Let alone betrayal, geez. NEW still clearly breached their treaty with BFF, there's no question of that. Definitely a classy move on NEW's part, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358208374' post='3076441']
How the hell did you reach that moronic conclusion, based on the OP?

It's like me saying something like:

"TTK are complete idiots, what a real shocker of a post."

Does that help you understand why what you wrote is stupid?
[/quote] I have already felt BFF were cowards, as evident by leaving your MADP partner to get eaten alive by NPO/NG. The OP only helped my opinion. Besides, TTK are full of idiots, that's why I'm in here.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1358207929' post='3076433']
Google Chrome.
[/quote]
Occam's razor.

BFF has already affirmed that the cancellation stands. What's Vibi accomplishing? By altering the logs, Chax gets to cancel a treaty without seeming like a coward due to ~NEW's manipulation~ Vibi/NEW isn't getting anything.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I just think that the parade of conspiracy theorists is funny.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1358207675' post='3076431']
stuff
[/quote]

Looked to me like you guys were quick to side with Robster on this. You claim you don't know some facts etc or if the evidence is real........BFF should not have made this spectacle of themselves. Why would you congratulate them on that? I'm in it for ths truth which so far has not been given to anyone as far as I know. Remember I am in a bloc with two of BFFs allies and of course I asked them.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1358208273' post='3076440']
Roll UPN for accepting stolen screenshots?

Sounds familiar...
[/quote]

You're an idiot. That isn't what was said at all. The question goes to the credibility of the informant, in this case Robster, and the validity of the information he's provided. It's a very good question.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358209508' post='3076449']

Occam's razor.

BFF has already affirmed that the cancellation stands. What's Vibi accomplishing? By altering the logs, Chax gets to cancel a treaty without seeming like a coward due to ~NEW's manipulation~ Vibi/NEW isn't getting anything.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I just think that the parade of conspiracy theorists is funny.
[/quote]

He could cancel fine with the original logs....which still shows NEW sending aid purposely in hopes of causing war....

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358209944' post='3076452']
You're an idiot. That isn't what was said at all. The question goes to the credibility of the informant, in this case Robster, and the validity of the information he's provided. It's a very good question.
[/quote]

Wow, I don't even know what to say, that was 100% a joke.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358209825' post='3076451']

Looked to me like you guys were quick to side with Robster on this. You claim you don't know some facts etc or if the evidence is real........BFF should not have made this spectacle of themselves.[/quote]

I'm going to go ahead and assume you literally didn't understand my post, and decided instead to post basically the same thing you have 23 times now rather than reply.

[quote]I'm in it for ths truth
[/quote]

Are you?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358210543' post='3076457']
Sounded exactly like something you would say. That's pretty bad.
[/quote]

Telling SirWilliam to roll UPN for accepting stolen screenshots sounds nothing like what I would normally say...

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1358210396' post='3076456']

I'm going to go ahead and assume you literally didn't understand my post, and decided instead to post basically the same thing you have 23 times now rather than reply.

Are you?
[/quote]

You seem to think BFF tossing Chax under the bus, with at best shotty evidence, in a public spectacle is the best course of action. All the while Goldie is over there trying to justify the evidence..... What did you expect people to think?

Oh I am Impero and I'll get it eventually.

Seems rather fishy to me.

I must also join some of the others and say I really don't see what major difference the supposed logs made, and it does sound like you're just throwing someone under the bus, for logs that can be easily questioned, and even more easily doctored by nothing more than an amateur at Photoshop.

As a side note, someone who has been accused of disliking the accused in question is hardly a good source of unbiased information.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358210633' post='3076460']

You seem to think BFF tossing Chax under the bus, with at best shotty evidence, in a public spectacle is the best course of action. All the while Goldie is over there trying to justify the evidence..... What did you expect people to think?[/quote]

The best course of action is acting on the information you have, when the alternative is letting your allies and enemies infer that you intentionally deceived them. If you think otherwise, you shouldn't be in a leadership position.

[quote]
Oh I am Impero and I'll get it eventually.
[/quote]

Come again?

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1358210834' post='3076462']

The best course of action is acting on the information you have, when the alternative is letting your allies and enemies infer that you intentionally deceived them. If you think otherwise, you shouldn't be in a leadership position.

Come again?
[/quote]

No kidding but in this fashion? Horriffic.

You read me.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1358202469' post='3076385']
NEW sent a bunch of aid to an alliance that was already at war, an alliance that they had no ties to. doing this without notifying BFF caused the nullification of the treaty. there is no debate on that. the debate is whether the logs were doctored in order to show that BFF was going to proactively join in war or not.

so feel free to take your all too simple understanding of the situation elsewhere.
[/quote]

My understanding is as simple as the situation itself, there is no need to make it more than what it is.

I certainly do not agree with or condone aiding alliances who are at war, yet everybody is capable of making poor decisions from time to time and to nullify a friendship over it is quite despicable. I'd much rather stand beside them and take a beat-down if that's what it comes down to, Wounds heal, nations repair, life goes on. Obviously we differ on this aspect, to put it lightly. I will continue to stand by my allies.

Edited by Land of True Israel

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1358210727' post='3076461']
Seems rather fishy to me.

I must also join some of the others and say I really don't see what major difference the supposed logs made, and it does sound like you're just throwing someone under the bus, for logs that can be easily questioned, and even more easily doctored by nothing more than an amateur at Photoshop.

As a side note, someone who has been accused of disliking the accused in question is hardly a good source of unbiased information.
[/quote]

If any of you think I would throw one of my closest friends under the bus for some kind of political gain or whatever else then you know nothing about me and are dead wrong. We all love Chax. This is not something we want to happen or enjoy. We announced this because it was already out there and this allows us to prevent people with an agenda against us to frame things however they wish.

Edited by Sniper Joe

I have some questions as I read this. The following is what bothers me more than anything I have read so far.

Why on Bob would BFF expose Chax to this level of ridicule and scorn after all he has done for you? As far as I can tell a trial of some sort is going on. If he is found innocent somehow, where can he go to get his reputation back?

I would think that some privacy would be the least I could do for a member, much less someone in Chax's position. My next job would be to examine the evidence and have the trial first, OWF be damned. Even if he did everything you say and it was as bad as you say, is it really everyone's business like this? Why would you not inform the relevant parties, explain as needed and allow him to depart in a more dignified manner?

I think the above questions are why some people think this situation seems a bit too convenient. I am barely an observer in this but I can see how people would not simply accept what is being sold here at face value.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1358211125' post='3076468']
If any of you think I would throw one of my closest friends under the bus for some kind of political gain or whatever else then you know nothing about me and are dead wrong. We all love Chax. This is not something we want to happen or enjoy. We announced this because it was already out there and this allows us to prevent people with an agenda against us to frame things however they wish.
[/quote]

Oh, I freely admit I know nothing about you.

After the spectacle that you've made your "closest friend" into, I don't want to.

It still doesn't disregard the fact the logs are fishy, you claim to have more that provides irrefutable evidence that he did this, or that, yet none of us have seen it, and the current logs prove little or nothing. I'm leaning further towards the latter.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358211002' post='3076466']

No kidding but in this fashion? Horriffic.

You read me.
[/quote]

And after making 25 posts, would you mind telling us what you would have done differently and what BFF's mistake was here, if one was made at all? Bear in mind that this information was moments away from being posted by a third party. How would an esteemed thinker such as your self have handled it, all while making it so no one thinks they were intentionally deceived?