INT announcement

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1357937391' post='3074923']
ahh, but when everyone did it to Pacifica, they earned the CoC moniker.
[/quote]

I know its hard for you to understand. But NPO allies did this AFTER war was declared on NPO. SHow me a declaration on NEW, and you may have a parallel, absent such a DoW, shut up and dont make stupid comparisons.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357940387' post='3074980']
[i]"The future will be equal your past, only with more knowledge."[/i]
[/quote]

And, no alliances have ever changed. Nope.. Never happened. Could it not possibly be that at some point, NEW made the case that they were done being stupid? And INT-BFF - TORN- all gave them a chance based on a supposed change? If you truly believe that alliances will never change based off their past, then you know very little of human growth, or evolution.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358012653' post='3075499']
im ready for a year long war personally. is NSO. i prolly want peace more then any other kaskus but the one !@#$@#$ thing we wont do is something you cant let go.
the unstoppable force meets the unmoveable object.
[/quote]
The you will get your wish of a long war, stop trying to blow smoke up peoples ass by saying you are trying for peace.

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1358011619' post='3075492']
To be honest, to close this out, you will have to admit defeat, you have a lot larger side against you, and eventually you will simply run out of money.
If this is what you want, then fine, it will continue until such a time.
You will not make them budge on the admission of defeat with these numbers in their favour.

Smurf, again, he implied that there is a group of alliances waiting for the 7 days to be up to hit NEW.
If NEW do nothing, then nothing will happen, if NEW decides it wants to try something after that, that is on them, and their will be an obvious response.

The ability to close this out hinges on a few words uttered by Kaskus, now if you wish to utter these words is on you guys, and I won't speculate either way, but that is the bottom line.
[/quote]

While I believe you you have to understand its hard to believe that with AI militarizing (probably precautionary) and everything. It looks like everyone is gearing up to hit NEW as soon as the cancellation period with BFF (and int) ends.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358013132' post='3075504']
While I believe you you have to understand its hard to believe that with AI militarizing (probably precautionary) and everything. It looks like everyone is gearing up to hit NEW as soon as the cancellation period with BFF (and int) ends.
[/quote]
Masterof9Puppets comes out of peacemode this weekend.
It only makes sense for our top end to militarize.

We are still in blue alert, we haven't come close to pineapple... let alone red

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358017201' post='3075539']
Wait so does this mean C&G is going to fight for NPO in this next war now? ;)

[s]LSF[/s]
[s]NEW[/s]
Doomhouse

The list is almost complete ;)
[/quote]

Our plan has been exposed! Execute order 66!

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358008745' post='3075456']
Kaskus knew taking US in woukd cause war
shang aid bombed NSO after NSO said it would be 1v1
NEW helped their little brother Kaskus out ( to opposing side they must have forgot GOON Kaskus war)
BFF threw NEW under the bus then backroom daled to get NEW and Kaskus rolled
INT cancled ( no suprise and no one in Kaskus or NEW is pissed)
I tried to restart peace talks but they fell threw
now we wait for 7 days to end so Roll Squad ( NPO NG NSO) and others to war NEW

any questions?
[/quote]
Azreal and I were actually mostly commenting on things being discussed within the thread that were off topic (such as the SOS/INT/Invicta love fest) , but thank you nevertheless for taking the time to write out the bleeding obvious.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358012653' post='3075499']
im ready for a year long war personally. is NSO. i prolly want peace more then any other kaskus but the one !@#$@#$ thing we wont do is something you cant let go.
the unstoppable force meets the unmoveable object.
[/quote]

Oh good! I will be sure to make sure that you will rot in eternal damnation! Cheers!

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1357999913' post='3075391']
As far as SOS, you never gave two !@#$% about them and left them out to dry when we were the only ones who were willing to stick our necks out for them, so whether you canceled the treaty sooner or not is irrelevant since you would have never honored it in the first place.
[/quote]

The absurdity in this thread has become entertaining again. There's an aspect of human psychology at work here. I wish I had studied this in school, because it's very interesting.

My recollection of the SOS days is that I was constantly going to bat for them. This was back in the LEO days, when FOK was an alliance and iFOK was on a tighter leash. Back then, we had an established pattern for resolving the petty garbage... When iFOK provoked a crisis, we'd go to FOK and they'd tug on the leash, and iFOK would back down. When SOS was being ridiculous, someone would come to us and we'd do the same.

At some point, SOS began to see my constant intervention on their behalf as a right, and they became more belligerent. I no longer could control the situation, and I actually had my own alliance to run. I wasn't in the business of playing superman for every oppressed nerd.

[ooc]Yeah, I get it. The japanimaniacs were being picked on because they were an easy target, and eventually they developed a siege mentality, and they behaved stupidly, and the world is bully, and it seized upon their overreactions to blame them for the persecution they were suffering. But defending them became a full time job.. And maybe you've noticed the world tends to hate commies, too, and I had my own alliance to worry about. So we cut them loose. Deal with it. I have no regrets. I'm only one person and I don't get paid for this; I do it for fun. Suck it.[/ooc]

-Craig

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1357968982' post='3075288']
Well, the bawwing that would have resulted from INT invoking an optional clause in order not to defend NEW would have been deafening compared to this thread, so in that regard I can't blame them for cancelling.
[/quote]
Ah yes, the lesser of two evils. Good point.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1358029008' post='3075620']

The absurdity in this thread has become entertaining again. There's an aspect of human psychology at work here. I wish I had studied this in school, because it's very interesting.

My recollection of the SOS days is that I was constantly going to bat for them. This was back in the LEO days, when FOK was an alliance and iFOK was on a tighter leash. Back then, we had an established pattern for resolving the petty garbage... When iFOK provoked a crisis, we'd go to FOK and they'd tug on the leash, and iFOK would back down. When SOS was being ridiculous, someone would come to us and we'd do the same.

At some point, SOS began to see my constant intervention on their behalf as a right, and they became more belligerent. I no longer could control the situation, and I actually had my own alliance to run. I wasn't in the business of playing superman for every oppressed nerd.

[ooc]Yeah, I get it. The japanimaniacs were being picked on because they were an easy target, and eventually they developed a siege mentality, and they behaved stupidly, and the world is bully, and it seized upon their overreactions to blame them for the persecution they were suffering. But defending them became a full time job.. And maybe you've noticed the world tends to hate commies, too, and I had my own alliance to worry about. So we cut them loose. Deal with it. I have no regrets. I'm only one person and I don't get paid for this; I do it for fun. Suck it.[/ooc]

-Craig
[/quote]
Now we can stop talking about SOS/Int relations forever.

Also calling Int cowards is still funny given the proven lack of backbone by almost everyone saying it. I disliked the decision not to defend LSF but really I would blame that more on CnG at large than just Int.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357949138' post='3075059']
INT and LSF can be family but NEW and Kaskus can not?
[/quote]

INT and LSF had/have a written public treaty. NEW and Kaskus do not. In fact NEW and Kaskus go back and forth if they have a hidden one or not. That is the difference as the world sees it.