A Statement from BFF

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358004845' post='3075432']
NEW has a pretty good CB on Shangri La. Considering they aided NSO.

Just saying.
[/quote]

you dont attack the puppet you attack the man controlling it. but NEW touches NSO ill go awol and war NEW and NSO.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358004845' post='3075432']
NEW has a pretty good CB on Shangri La. Considering they aided NSO.

Just saying.
[/quote]...and?

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358005002' post='3075433']
you dont attack the puppet you attack the man controlling it. but NEW touches NSO ill go awol and war NEW and NSO.
[/quote]
Totally brilliant idea, good to see the membership is as smart as their government.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1358005982' post='3075440']
...and?
[/quote]

They aren't as well connected as NPO.

...and?
[/quote]

They have !@#$%* war chests from what I've seen

...and?
[/quote]

They are terrible at war as shown by the legion war.

...and?
[/quote]

They have a lot of infra compared to tech.

...and?
[/quote]

They only have 3 GCs so aren't militarized.

...and?
[/quote]

Easy win.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

...and?

Totally brilliant idea, good to see the membership is as smart as their government.
[/quote]

sorry when i catch my fish i tend to want to throw it on the sand to dry out not let someone do that for me.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358006079' post='3075441']
They aren't as well connected as NPO.

They have !@#$%* war chests from what I've seen

They are terrible at war as shown by the legion war.

They have a lot of infra compared to tech.

They only have 3 GCs so aren't militarized.

Easy win.
[/quote]

wow dude seriously. sometimes its safe not to post. i hold myself back at times when i have a crazy thing to say. and your comparing SL in the Tetris/Legion war? while yes Tetris made a part of SL it isnt the whole alliance. trust me SL wouldnt be an easy win

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1358009670' post='3075463']
wow dude seriously. sometimes its safe not to post. i hold myself back at times when i have a crazy thing to say. and your comparing SL in the Tetris/Legion war? while yes Tetris made a part of SL it isnt the whole alliance. trust me SL wouldnt be an easy win
[/quote]

I did not mean to insult SL here, but comparatively SL is a better target. Just an observation on the possible targets (hitting NSO or NPO brings in NG, and hitting the latter would bring AI -- SL is the obvious choice here).

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358010405' post='3075472']
I did not mean to insult SL here, but comparatively SL is a better target. Just an observation on the possible targets (hitting NSO or NPO brings in NG, and hitting the latter would bring AI -- SL is the obvious choice here).
[/quote]

in that way i can see your point. but i dont totally agree when you activate the GATO treaty witch could land you CnG on top of you (remember i said could i'm not speaking for anyone)

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1358012918' post='3075502']
in that way i can see your point. but i dont totally agree when you activate the GATO treaty witch could land you CnG on top of you (remember i said could i'm not speaking for anyone)
[/quote]

Not just GATO mate. TIO is also allied to SL now. :D

Oooh, just noticed TIO is allied to SL and NPO so, can NEW please hit one of those alliances. Pwetty pwease with Stagger Lee on top? I will throw in Dave93 if NEW hits one of those alliances...

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358013971' post='3075513']
Not just GATO mate. TIO is also allied to SL now. :D

Oooh, just noticed TIO is allied to SL and NPO so, can NEW please hit one of those alliances. Pwetty pwease with Stagger Lee on top? I will throw in Dave93 if NEW hits one of those alliances...
[/quote]
and how can i forget my buddies in TIO <3

~Offishul !@#$-gri-lawl announcemunt.~

We would like to inform the OWF that a declaration of war on our alliance followed by a series of attacks on our members would be considered an act of war, and we would act accordingly, probably by screaming in horror as our women are pillaged and our villages are raped.

Unless you attack Hereno. Hereno sucks.

Signed, the only government member of !@#$-gri-lawl who matters,
Pollard - Viceroy

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358017634' post='3075542']
~Offishul !@#$-gri-lawl announcemunt.~

We would like to inform the OWF that a declaration of war on our alliance followed by a series of attacks on our members would be considered an act of war, and we would act accordingly, probably by screaming in horror as our women are pillaged and our villages are raped.

Unless you attack Hereno. Hereno sucks.

Signed, the only government member of !@#$-gri-lawl who matters,
Pollard - Viceroy
[/quote]
Hereno, go home.

You're drunk.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358017919' post='3075545']
Wait... Your names Blood For Friends.... Is this a joke?

Sorry NEW, guess you need to find more loyal friends.
[/quote]

What NEW did to BFF was hardly in friendship, BFF merely acknowledged that and reciprocated.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1357998158' post='3075384']
I wouldn't even say pissed. I think it's more so disappointment over the fact that they got sold out by those who they were ready to go to ZI for.
It's just lie after lie from Chax and co.
[/quote]

Point me to where we've lied even once in this entire situation, kthnx.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358004592' post='3075428']
Hes saying based on NEWs history (support allies no matter what) they could have expected this.
[/quote]

NEW/Kaskus hold a treaty? News to me.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358017919' post='3075545']
Wait... Your names Blood For Friends.... Is this a joke?

Sorry NEW, guess you need to find more loyal friends.
[/quote]

Yeah, we're awful friends for dragging NEW into a war.

oh wait.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358018180' post='3075550']
NEW/Kaskus hold a treaty? News to me.
[/quote]

Indeed. Was news to us too.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114431&st=420#entry3066660
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114431&st=920#entry3072737

Reading comments like these helped tremendously in sorting out the relationship.

[i][remember these comments, Smurf, when you go through your logs looking for where you noted that we - Kain and I - called you out on said treaty "2 weeks ago" from the time of the logs -- and add it to the list of deceptions committed by Kaskus][/i]

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1358009670' post='3075463']
[/quote]

If the present agreement wasn't reached I could imagine Shangri-La being sacrificed in exchange for NEW as a plan B.

I think we all need to remember how Kaskus operates.

I shall illustrate this in steps:

1) Is the alliance considered a friend?

2) If yes defend alliance no matter what.

3) <Insert "wakakaka" and taunts about requiring a bloc to beat us>

4) They become a Black Knight type character and start shouting about they will never surrender.

5) The rest of the world looks at them like they are dumb.

Kaskus and to an extent NEW operate the same way, trying to show them that BFF had a right to do what they did, were within their power and are honorable for even considering fighting for NEW for even 3 rounds (excluding all rumors and baseless claims) shows that they are indeed about Blood for Friends.

As we have seen this is the standard operating procedure for Kaskus and those like them so the best thing we can do is simply burn them all and drink happily when it is done!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358018679' post='3075559']
Indeed. Was news to us too.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114431&st=420#entry3066660"]http://forums.cybern...20#entry3066660[/url]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114431&st=920#entry3072737"]http://forums.cybern...20#entry3072737[/url]

Reading comments like these helped tremendously in sorting out the relationship.

[i][remember these comments, Smurf, when you go through your logs looking for where you noted that we - Kain and I - called you out on said treaty "2 weeks ago" from the time of the logs -- and add it to the list of deceptions committed by Kaskus][/i]
[/quote]

they're basically the same alliance.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1358026645' post='3075602']
[/quote]

And this changes anything how? If they are the same alliance then they should just be on the same AA and save us all the headache. Instead they decided to bandy about and act like real idiots. They continue to act like idiots and this is starting to really get on the nerves of everyone.

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1358028023' post='3075611']
People keep saying BFF and INT "threw NEW under the bus" and "threw them to the wolves" and things as if NEW wasn't the one to aid Kaskus. I'm starting to believe BFF and INT forced NEW to send that aid. Am I right?
[/quote]

You're about to reveal something you don't want to. [img]http://cngoons.com/board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/ssh.gif[/img]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1358026645' post='3075602']
[/quote]

Ok :mellow:

So, does that change the fact that both sides of the fence had factions declare no alliance/connection/treaty between the two and, at the same time, declare it does in other places? The point is about the [i]treaty[/i] between them - and if there is one. And to illustrate further deception [whether it exists or not, they've been deceptive to both regards]. Not to mention, that's the leader of BFF who I was talking to, who is in the possible process of getting screwed over by them right now where BFF and NEW actually do (did) hold a treaty, sharing surprise at the existence of one.