A Statement from BFF

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1358105563' post='3075875']
I pissed my pants, but I assure you it wasn't from fear.
[/quote]

[OOC]A skype sesh with Brehon will do that to ya ;) [/OOC]

So how long have we got till the cancellation period is over?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1358072379' post='3075796']
The tough guy act does not suit you.
[/quote]

That's the best insult you've got? Man, Non Grata's OWF posturing skills seem to have decreased immensely as of late. You went from being smug, high and mighty to...well, on par with D34th. I don't like it at all, I want my old NG back.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1358122259' post='3075958']
Isn't it good faith to cancel after a "war" when an ally did some stupid crap? Since the majority of alliances that did so in the past during an conflict got called out on it and belittled. How the world changes....
[/quote]

Considering they didn't consult us before declaring an act of war, which violated the treaty, and no war has actually taken place, [b]and [/b]we've pledged to protect them for the duration of the cancellation period, I don't think we should be called out for leaving them out to dry.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1358118530' post='3075929']
Which NG is that? The one you dislike or the one you hate?
[/quote]

Don't make me choose my favorite.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1358122259' post='3075958']
Isn't it good faith to cancel after a "war" when an ally did some stupid crap? Since the majority of alliances that did so in the past during an conflict got called out on it and belittled. How the world changes....
[/quote]

Funny thing about that (other than the situations not quite being comparable) is that some of those same parties - and I won't name names because that's already been done that for us - are deriding BFF in this very thread. Double standards, heh.

*edit: grammar and such

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358113967' post='3075912']

That's the best insult you've got? Man, Non Grata's OWF posturing skills seem to have decreased immensely as of late. You went from being smug, high and mighty to...well, on par with D34th. I don't like it at all, I want my old NG back.
[/quote]

Oh, I'm smug.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Stewie_Griffin.png/220px-Stewie_Griffin.png[/img]

Comparing us to D34th is a bad insult, you have besmirched my honour. Grow/Drop to 75k NS and I shall duel you sir!

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358126300' post='3075986']
Oh, I'm smug.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Stewie_Griffin.png/220px-Stewie_Griffin.png[/img]

Comparing us to D34th is a bad insult, you have besmirched my honour. Grow/Drop to 75k NS and I shall duel you sir!
[/quote]

That was wrong of me, you're right. I denied candy to longnameislonger earlier in this thread and then compared you to D34th. String me up for war crimes.

And I shall see you at 75k in about 4 years. Not really. I'm a !@#$%* nation builder.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358062042' post='3075767']
Congrats, you just described a trait that 99% of people have. Also I have absolutely no love for NSO, hell I personally wouldn't mind seeing them bunt to the ground either. But in this instance NSO is in the right and Kaskus isn't.
[/quote]

you know you'd <3 us if you were in another alliance ;)

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1358151479' post='3076093']
Woahh woahhh, what is this.

I thought I was the worst.
[/quote]No you're just the dumbest.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358123768' post='3075968']
Considering they didn't consult us before declaring an act of war, which violated the treaty, and no war has actually taken place, [b]and [/b]we've pledged to protect them for the duration of the cancellation period, I don't think we should be called out for leaving them out to dry.[/quote] Not here to e-lawyer treaties, but it [i]has [/i]been the standard of showing disgust when an alliance cancels for whatever reason whether good or bad when it looks like an ally is about to get burned. That's why cancellations happen when a conflict concludes.
[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1358124465' post='3075974']
Funny thing about that (other than the situations not quite being comparable) is that some of those same parties - and I won't name names because that's already been done that for us - are deriding BFF in this very thread. [b]Double standards[/b], heh.[/quote] Its just the norm. :P

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1358124465' post='3075974']
Funny thing about that (other than the situations not quite being comparable) is that some of those same parties - and I won't name names because that's already been done that for us - are deriding BFF in this very thread. Double standards, heh.

*edit: grammar and such
[/quote]

Very different situations, these parties didn't cancel and then try to set up a way to get out with minimal petty fighting while conspiring against the ally they canceled on.
And then try to win PR points by acting honorable.
Double standards, not.