A Statement from BFF

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1358000547' post='3075395']

Friend Luchenkov, don't mistake me calling BFF's and INT's !@#$%^&* out as a disappointment. If we wanted to release some pressure we would just have declared on NEW.
[/quote]

And had you done that, my NG target lists would not have been a waste of time.

-Craig

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358004845' post='3075432']
NEW has a pretty good CB on Shangri La. Considering they aided NSO.

Just saying.
[/quote]
CB, sure. Whether it's "pretty good" or not is a completely different question. I'd suggest that it isn't at all.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1358026645' post='3075602']
they're basically the same alliance.
[/quote]
That's not the line they were feeding us last year.

e:
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358004592' post='3075428']
NSO said they would fight 1v1; which is why NEW didn't originally roll out.
[/quote]
Was this guarantee made on the OWF? If so, could you please point it out, tia.

Oh and if you'd be so kind, answer my question below as well :)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357938682' post='3074950']
I believe there was a CB on GOONS from one of NEWs allies.
[/quote]

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1357958035' post='3075151']
This is news. What would this CB entail, pray tell?
[/quote]

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358031585' post='3075637']
That's not the line they were feeding us last year.
[/quote]

Oh hey, I remember that war too! It was something along the lines of NEW aiding Kaskus, who was at war with [i]one of our freaking treaty partners. [/i]I am not the only one to believe that the only reason GOONS and their allies didn't roll out hard against NEW was due to the BFF discussions and negotiations on NEW's behalf. We should have learned our lesson that first time when they, again, declared and act of war on an MDoAP partner of ours. This should have further been compounded when they expressed their wish a few weeks back to declare a VietFAN-style war on another of our MDoAP allies, the Viridan Entente. The fact that we didn't dissolve the treaty there could perhaps be called moronic, sure, but I think it speaks more highly to the desire held by BFF to stick by our longtime ally and hope they would turn their act around. I regret arguing to keep that treaty now.

And yet here we are on the OWF criticizing BFF for not wanting to declare an eternal war on semi-connected allies of ours. Here we are calling BFF cowardly for offering to declare unrestricted mutual defense protection over our former MDAP ally despite the legal nullification of the treaty. We are cowardly for further standing by the mandatory aggression clause of the treaty. Our only wish for warfare limitation, as noted elsewhere, was the desire to limit the number of alliances drawn in on either side. Our initial offer, which was countered with the nonnuclear offer, was to be [u]outnumbered [/u]alongside our allies in The International in what clearly would have been a losing war against NSO, NG and MK. So please, I implore you to find it in your hearts to forgive us big, bad meanies in BFF for wishing to limit the damage we would take in a war we had no legal requirement to enter in the first place.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358013971' post='3075513']

Not just GATO mate. TIO is also allied to SL now. :D

Oooh, just noticed TIO is allied to SL and NPO so, can NEW please hit one of those alliances. Pwetty pwease with Stagger Lee on top? I will throw in Dave93 if NEW hits one of those alliances...
[/quote]

Stealing the words out my mouth. Just to re-iterate. Don't f$$k with SL or NPO.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358038094' post='3075660']
Oh hey, I remember that war too! It was something along the lines of NEW aiding Kaskus, who was at war with [i]one of our freaking treaty partners. [/i]I am not the only one to believe that the only reason GOONS and their allies didn't roll out hard against NEW was due to the BFF discussions and negotiations on NEW's behalf. We should have learned our lesson that first time when they, again, declared and act of war on an MDoAP partner of ours. This should have further been compounded when they expressed their wish a few weeks back to declare a VietFAN-style war on another of our MDoAP allies, the Viridan Entente. The fact that we didn't dissolve the treaty there could perhaps be called moronic, sure, but I think it speaks more highly to the desire held by BFF to stick by our longtime ally and hope they would turn their act around. I regret arguing to keep that treaty now.

And yet here we are on the OWF criticizing BFF for not wanting to declare an eternal war on semi-connected allies of ours. Here we are calling BFF cowardly for offering to declare unrestricted mutual defense protection over our former MDAP ally despite the legal nullification of the treaty. We are cowardly for further standing by the mandatory aggression clause of the treaty. Our only wish for warfare limitation, as noted elsewhere, was the desire to limit the number of alliances drawn in on either side. Our initial offer, which was countered with the nonnuclear offer, was to be [u]outnumbered [/u]alongside our allies in The International in what clearly would have been a losing war against NSO, NG and MK. So please, I implore you to find it in your hearts to forgive us big, bad meanies in BFF for wishing to limit the damage we would take in a war we had no legal requirement to enter in the first place.
[/quote]

You should stoip talking dude... or you will completely sink BFF...

Try act llike a real BLOOD FOR FRIEND.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1358041402' post='3075693']

[/quote]

You should too, along with the rest of the Kaskus bandwagon. From the get-go you and yours have acted like you own the world. That your opinion [i]means anything to the rest of us. [/i]As if we [b]need[/b] to follow your example of disregarding all codes of conduct in forms of diplomacy simply for the fact that you like to watch the world burn. Others have been like you, they all have been defeated.

You shall join the ranks of the nameless many of have tried what you are doing, to change the course of history with stupidity and flat out bull-headedness. I applaud you on taking the cake though, you have taken the world stage and [i]almost[/i] sparked a war that would have made no one happy. But now, now if you and NEW continue your foolishness you will actually make everyone happy.

So if you could I'd love to see you compound your problems further so that the crater that is Kaskus and soon to be NEW can be even larger, the memory of that event completely wiped out and the world celebrate the destruction of fools such as yourself.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1358042148' post='3075699']
Did you read anythin he just said?
[/quote]

Knowing Kaskus they read it and said "That isn't our opinion therefore it is void and does not compute! MOAR HEADS UP ASSES PLOX!"

[/quote]

A friend looks out for their blood brother. Driving your car off a bridge with your friend in the back seat is not friendship, it's murder. Or manslaughter. I don't know what the court would decide. The point is, it's a huge dick move.

You should stop talking, dude. I have nothing to hide, have been completely truthful the entire time this affair has been a headache of mine, and those who I give a damn about, namely my allies and anybody with half a brain, fully understand where BFF stands and why we've acted the way we did. Sorry, we're not Kaskus, we don't enjoy starting meaningless wars for idiotic reasons. And if we did? You can be damned sure we'd warn our allies before setting fire to their houses.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358042142' post='3075697']
You should too, along with the rest of the Kaskus bandwagon. From the get-go you and yours have acted like you own the world. That your opinion [i]means anything to the rest of us. [/i]As if we [b]need[/b] to follow your example of disregarding all codes of conduct in forms of diplomacy simply for the fact that you like to watch the world burn. Others have been like you, they all have been defeated.

You shall join the ranks of the nameless many of have tried what you are doing, to change the course of history with stupidity and flat out bull-headedness. I applaud you on taking the cake though, you have taken the world stage and [i]almost[/i] sparked a war that would have made no one happy. But now, now if you and NEW continue your foolishness you will actually make everyone happy.

So if you could I'd love to see you compound your problems further so that the crater that is Kaskus and soon to be NEW can be even larger, the memory of that event completely wiped out and the world celebrate the destruction of fools such as yourself.
[/quote]
[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1358042148' post='3075699']
Did you read anythin he just said?
[/quote]
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358042656' post='3075708']
A friend looks out for their blood brother. Driving your car off a bridge with your friend in the back seat is not friendship, it's murder. Or manslaughter. I don't know what the court would decide. The point is, it's a huge dick move.

You should stop talking, dude. I have nothing to hide, have been completely truthful the entire time this affair has been a headache of mine, and those who I give a damn about, namely my allies and anybody with half a brain, fully understand where BFF stands and why we've acted the way we did. Sorry, we're not Kaskus, we don't enjoy starting meaningless wars for idiotic reasons. And if we did? You can be damned sure we'd warn our allies before setting fire to their houses.
[/quote]

Now I get your attention...
Calm down dudes.... wakakakkaka

Good day

Edited by sigelopisan

[/quote]

Yknow, there comes a point where sticking your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes in order to completely deny reality stops being silly and starts being stupid. BFF doesn't, and didn't, owe you a thing after the stunt you pulled. Instead of running around here with your jaw flapping, maybe you ought to look in a mirror and reflect on how your own actions got you into this predicament all on your own.

I won't lie, this is getting very sad, the treaty was cancelled, you had your poke or hail, now the time has come for you to get back to your own life and let these two communities grieve in peace. I mean don't you people have a global war to start or something

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358003996' post='3075424']
If you think a war should be a fair fight you are a idiot, war is nothing but using any means to win it. If you actually wanted a "fair" fight you wouldn't of had numerous nations dump NS to dominate a tier but even it more out. So to claim you wanted a 1v1 is a farce. What if NSO knew how close Kaskus and NEW were, does not mean !@#$ in the end. They had a choice and they made it, now they have to deal with the consequence remember every action has a reaction!
[/quote]
Where was this talk when we were fighting FnKA and Ninjas? Nice to see you hold the correct position now at least.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1358043158' post='3075713']
Now I get your attention...
Calm down dudes.... wakakakkaka

Good day
[/quote]
When in doubt, speak gibberish. Good job.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358046160' post='3075726']
Where was this talk when we were fighting FnKA and Ninjas? Nice to see you hold the correct position now at least.
[/quote]

It's no secret that his views and those like him are only important when it feeds into their own emotionally charged opinions on people they dislike.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358026051' post='3075596']
I think we all need to remember how Kaskus operates.

I shall illustrate this in steps:

1) Is the alliance considered a friend?

2) If yes defend alliance no matter what.
<snip>
[/quote]

I don't see why this is a bad thing.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358027266' post='3075607']
And this changes anything how? If they are the same alliance then they should just be on the same AA and save us all the headache. Instead they decided to bandy about and act like real idiots. They continue to act like idiots and this is starting to really get on the nerves of everyone.
[/quote]

it changes nothing. i know it's annoying, i tried to manage a war against them both for several months. i also said this would happen, along with many other goons, so none of this should be a surprise.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358028874' post='3075618']
Ok :mellow:

So, does that change the fact that both sides of the fence had factions declare no alliance/connection/treaty between the two and, at the same time, declare it does in other places? The point is about the [i]treaty[/i] between them - and if there is one. And to illustrate further deception [whether it exists or not, they've been deceptive to both regards]. Not to mention, that's the leader of BFF who I was talking to, who is in the possible process of getting screwed over by them right now where BFF and NEW actually do (did) hold a treaty, sharing surprise at the existence of one.
[/quote]

i doubt there's a treaty. from day one of this i made a post cautioning against expecting a traditional war. i think you guys are doing fine though, all things considered. it IS kind of nice seeing that the frustration is contagious, however.

Ill be completely honest here:

If NEW CB's Shangri-La, they will not only be the most idiotic gov on the face of Bob, but also very dead, seeing as a lot of us are still built up from December Anticipation and really want to use it, not to mention cause a ludicrous landslide of help from the Treaty Web.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358046160' post='3075726']
[/quote]

From memory we were more annoyed by the use of allies without any real formal DoW rather then their actual use. (Also the fact we knew allies were going to move before we even kicked it off)

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358051048' post='3075746']
It's no secret that his views and those like him are only important when it feeds into their own emotionally charged opinions on people they dislike.
[/quote]

Congrats, you just described a trait that 99% of people have. Also I have absolutely no love for NSO, hell I personally wouldn't mind seeing them bunt to the ground either. But in this instance NSO is in the right and Kaskus isn't.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358062042' post='3075767']
Congrats, you just described a trait that 99% of people have. Also I have absolutely no love for NSO, hell I personally wouldn't mind seeing them bunt to the ground either. But in this instance NSO is in the right and Kaskus isn't.
[/quote]

I am the 1%. In fact quite a few people are. I am almost sorry that you reside in a grouping of people where that's all they know how to do.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1358081923' post='3075811']
[b]I am the 1%.[/b] In fact quite a few people are. I am almost sorry that you reside in a grouping of people where that's all they know how to do.
[/quote]

Do you genuinely believe this, or is this just OWF SOP?