A Statement from BFF

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1357874366' post='3074424']

For the benefit of everyone bar NEW, who they are supposedly assisting? Yeah because that makes sense.

They completely sold out their ally.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Lcl2Yh.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GCgyEh.png[/img]

Are you seriously telling me NEW wouldn't of been better off with BFF just cancelling all together if they felt so hard done by?

PS: Nice artwork.
[/quote]

If NEW hit NPO. This game might actually get fun again.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1357990445' post='3075362']
Oh hahaha wow! Rats are fleeing the ship. I find it absolutely hilarious that INT and BFF are cancelling now with those reasons. I mean they did willingly sign NEW after the NEW-FARK affair. Thought it was a one time screw up. I remember getting a lot of flack for not assisting NEW when our allies in FARK hit them while working around the clock to settle this while other parties (Hello INT) escalating things.

I understand why you would cancel but the timing is horrible and you should not get this much praises for this. This was a scumbaggery and low action to take and even going so far to throw NEW to the wolves after your cancellation period is up. VE and GOONS, you guys can stop spinning. This action was horrible and you know it. You don't have to spin it the way you do just because they are your allies. This shows what kind of ally you are allied to yourselves. Good luck with such an ally and I sincerely hope BFF won't do such a thing to you when you need their help because I like you.
[/quote]
Good Arexes, my beloved Senator, you should have the decency not to show to the whole world how blue you are below the waist.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357961386' post='3075203']
Uh, you must be really dense because they have already stated, maybe not in this thread but over a few other venues that they would not have canceled on NEW, and would be standing by them had they not done what they had done. Perhaps a little investigative work into the happenings of the world would be the proper thing to do and to get the full story before going off about a situation.
[/quote]

I think what he was saying is that its obvious that everyone who wants to hit NEW will just wait until the cancellation clause is over ... so all BFF did was postpone this war by 7 more days. Which basically pisses NEW off more; its like adding insult to injury.

--

Also why the $%&@ are people citing the DF war as a time where BFF stood by NEW? They endered the war for [b]less than a round.[/b] As fair as I know they probably did a backroom deal then too; but just didn't get caught.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357997434' post='3075382']
I think what he was saying is that its obvious that everyone who wants to hit NEW will just wait until the cancellation clause is over ... so all BFF did was postpone this war by 7 more days. Which basically pisses NEW off more; its like adding insult to injury.

--

Also why the $%&@ are people citing the DF war as a time where BFF stood by NEW? They endered the war for [b]less than a round.[/b] As fair as I know they probably did a backroom deal then too; but just didn't get caught.
[/quote]

I wouldn't even say pissed. I think it's more so disappointment over the fact that they got sold out by those who they were ready to go to ZI for.

It's just lie after lie from Chax and co.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357997434' post='3075382']Also why the $%&@ are people citing the DF war as a time where BFF stood by NEW? They endered the war for [b]less than a round.[/b] As fair as I know they probably did a backroom deal then too; but just didn't get caught.[/quote]
Of course there was, but it wasn't nearly as bad. We only exited because NEW asked us to exit, and we were in constant talks with NEW and their attackers, negotiating better terms for when NEW eventually said they had enough. If you recall, NEW left that war with so few reps that everything was settled within half of an hour, from the first aid package to the last.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1357952629' post='3075106']
In any other situation we would have been right there with them or any other ally without hesitation. Hell, even if NEW had talked to us about aiding Kaskus before they did it we would have been right with them in a second even if we thought it was dumb. But NEW manipulated us. They showed complete disrespect and disregard for us as an alliance and as an ally. They abused our treaty and our relationship and twisted our arm to force us into a ridiculous situation without even talking to us first. It was completely inexcusable and made us lose any semblance of fondness we had for them. We will go farther than any other group on this planet for our allies, but NEW proved to us with their actions that they were not our allies and that they didn't see us as allies either. They saw us as a political tool to be used. The fact that we even wanted to fight for them at all proves our level of commitment to the people we consider, or used to consider, friends.

I completely understand where you and everyone else are coming from and I'm disappointed myself that it came to this.
[/quote]

So because NEW violated their treaty by aiding their ally who was at war with someone being aided and not informing you of it; you decided to violate their treaty by making war plans with other alliances?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1357998870' post='3075387']
Of course there was, but it wasn't nearly as bad. We only exited because NEW asked us to exit, and we were in constant talks with NEW and their attackers, negotiating better terms for when NEW eventually said they had enough. If you recall, NEW left that war with so few reps that everything was settled within half of an hour, from the first aid package to the last.
[/quote]

Eh I wasn't alive (OOC: active) for it; just read the wiki.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1357997028' post='3075381']
Good Arexes, my beloved Senator, you should have the decency not to show to the whole world how blue you are below the waist.
[/quote]

Friend Luchenkov, don't mistake me calling BFF's and INT's !@#$%^&* out as a disappointment. If we wanted to release some pressure we would just have declared on NEW.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358000164' post='3075393']
So because NEW violated their treaty by aiding their ally who was at war with someone being aided and not informing you of it; you decided to violate their treaty by making war plans with other alliances?

Eh I wasn't alive (OOC: active) for it; just read the wiki.
[/quote]

NEW knows who their true allies are now and the planet will burn Indonesia vs Roll Squad. thought NPO vs FAN was long just you guys wait till the Indonesian Beast is unleashed ;) we may not win but neither will they.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358000164' post='3075393']
[/quote]

If the first wrong was not made, it wouldn't of had to come to the second one.

NEW decided to it fully knowing what and who they placed in a situation. NEW deserve nothing out of all this.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358001448' post='3075400']
If the first wrong was not made, it wouldn't of had to come to the second one.

NEW decided to it fully knowing what and who they placed in a situation. NEW deserve nothing out of all this.
[/quote]

coming from the guy who had LIz as a leader and GOD as an ally. you should know all to well about who you sign up with. BFF knew from day one NEW would aid Kaskus. they should have cancled the moment NSO and Kaskus war started. but then again lets take a look at wrongs

NSO took in aid after stating it would be a 1v1
NSO and CN knew of NEW Kaskus brotherhood
BFF failed to know their ally
BFF backstabbed an ally they still say they will die for in a defensive war ( seems legit)
BFF leaked out their own incriminating evidence ( cause that works sooo so well)

lets see what NEW and Kaskus did wrong

Kaskus has done nothing wrong but continue the war excersise and yes this is a war excersise.
NEW evened the odds back to a 1v1 NSO gets pissed because they are losing makes up !@#$%^&* excuse that no one knew about NEW and Kaskus blood brothers.
NEW still is being calm just after they found out their long time ally thew them under the bus then hopped into that bus to join the ride. and then insults its little brother Kaskus.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358003590' post='3075421']
Ehh even I'll admit thats a stretch! :v:

But I think you mean after the war itself started; and I agree with that!
[/quote]

thats what i was getting at.now that it has started not how it began.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358002021' post='3075404']
coming from the guy who had LIz as a leader and GOD as an ally.[/quote]

Considering you alliance is currently being pounded into nothingness, I'll take that as a compliment.

[quote]you should know all to well about who you sign up with. BFF knew from day one NEW would aid Kaskus. they should have cancled the moment NSO and Kaskus war started. but then again lets take a look at wrongs[/quote]

Are you actually saying that BFF looked into the future and saw this coming?

[quote]
NSO took in aid after stating it would be a 1v1
NSO and CN knew of NEW Kaskus brotherhood
BFF failed to know their ally
BFF backstabbed an ally they still say they will die for in a defensive war ( seems legit)
BFF leaked out their own incriminating evidence ( cause that works sooo so well)

lets see what NEW and Kaskus did wrong

Kaskus has done nothing wrong but continue the war excersise and yes this is a war excersise.
NEW evened the odds back to a 1v1 NSO gets pissed because they are losing makes up !@#$%^&* excuse that no one knew about NEW and Kaskus blood brothers.
NEW still is being calm just after they found out their long time ally thew them under the bus then hopped into that bus to join the ride. and then insults its little brother Kaskus.
[/quote]

If you think a war should be a fair fight you are a idiot, war is nothing but using any means to win it. If you actually wanted a "fair" fight you wouldn't of had numerous nations dump NS to dominate a tier but even it more out. So to claim you wanted a 1v1 is a farce. What if NSO knew how close Kaskus and NEW were, does not mean !@#$ in the end. They had a choice and they made it, now they have to deal with the consequence remember every action has a reaction!

BFF failed to know their ally? I cannot believe you are actually saying that its BFF fault for not knowing in advance and without knowledge that NEW will aidbomb a alliance at war. It is not their job to play fiddle to NEW and their actions. BFF did what was best for them considering NEW placed them in a horrible position. NEW fired the first shot in this downfall between BFF and themselves by not even giving the courtesy of telling them of the aidbomb. The blame for the fallout has to be placed at NEW feet.

Kaskus has done nothing wrong? ahahahaha not only you placed someone who was on a ZI list in your membership but then placed him in govt and then ignored NSO basic attempts to solve the issue...Kaskus has done many things wrong in this scenario.

EDIT: Considering you meant after the war started, you want to burn and take allies with you? Then I would call you a coward for not just taking your licks like a real alliance.

NEW has placed their allies on the chopping bloc just so they can wave their e-peen around, that isn't a trait I want in a ally. I wouldn't want my allies to burn out a stupid act like aidbombing a alliance at war.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358003996' post='3075424']
NEW has placed their allies on the chopping bloc just so they can wave their e-peen around, that isn't a trait I want in a ally. I wouldn't want my allies to burn out a stupid act like aidbombing a alliance at war.
[/quote]

Not sure if stupid or just misinformed...

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358003996' post='3075424']
Considering you alliance is currently being pounded into nothingness, I'll take that as a compliment.[/quote]

NSO can't even keep me from collecting in anarchy/stagger correctly/etc. Kaskus has 1/3rd of its alliance out of anarchy and 4 nations out anarchy and PM.

You have no clue what nothingness is.

NSO had 1.8million NS larger than kaskus can declare on. Which means the playing field (outside of number of nations) was pretty level and NSO was getting smashed. They knew this, that is why NSO had Shangri-La aid bomb them.

[quote]Are you actually saying that BFF looked into the future and saw this coming?[/quote]

Hes saying based on NEWs history (support allies no matter what) they could have expected this.

[quote]If you think a war should be a fair fight you are a idiot, war is nothing but using any means to win it. If you actually wanted a "fair" fight you wouldn't of had numerous nations dump NS to dominate a tier but even it more out. So to claim you wanted a 1v1 is a farce. What if NSO knew how close Kaskus and NEW were, does not mean !@#$ in the end. They had a choice and they made it, now they have to deal with the consequence remember every action has a reaction![/quote]

NSO said they would fight 1v1; which is why NEW didn't originally roll out.

[quote]BFF failed to know their ally? I cannot believe you are actually saying that its BFF fault for not knowing in advance and without knowledge that NEW will aidbomb a alliance at war. It is not their job to play fiddle to NEW and their actions. BFF did what was best for them considering NEW placed them in a horrible position. NEW fired the first shot in this downfall between BFF and themselves by not even giving the courtesy of telling them of the aidbomb. The blame for the fallout has to be placed at NEW feet.[/quote]

BFF knew in advance that NEW would do anything to support their allies. BFF included. Kaskus told NEW to stay out of this war but once the enemy was aid bombed NEW only saw it as fair to aid bomb as well.

[quote]Kaskus has done nothing wrong? ahahahaha not only you placed someone who was on a ZI list in your membership but then placed him in govt and then ignored NSO basic attempts to solve the issue...Kaskus has done many things wrong in this scenario.[/quote]

He means after the war started. NEWs aid was only in retaliation to ShangriLa aidbombing NSO.

[quote]NEW has placed their allies on the chopping bloc just so they can wave their e-peen around, that isn't a trait I want in a ally. [b]I wouldn't want my allies to burn out a stupid act like aidbombing a alliance at war.[/b]
[/quote]

So all of GATO/TLR/ShangriLas' allies should abandon them? How about Polars allies because Polar aided the legion after GATO/TLR aid bombed IAA/Tetris/NSsO/BTA to even the playing field?

The idiocy is strong in this one.

yes BFF should know their allies thats the job of FA i would know i was FA for CSN multiple times.

everytime i was in CSN and a war happened ( going back to unjust) they were horrible

yes it is BFF fault for not knowing who they allied especially after they were showed time and time again NEW is !@#$@#$ crazy in a good way.

sorry we choose friendship over pixels

we welcomed this war with open arms im getting gett war excersise

I havent asked a NEW to aid me once

Kaskus can handle any alliance 1 on 1 we dont need help were not asking NEW to help me or kaskus i would be pissed if NEW warred NPO or NSO they are ours they can go war NG or MK or $%&@ CSN would be a funny target.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358004705' post='3075430']
Kaskus can handle any alliance 1 on 1 we dont need help were not asking NEW to help me or kaskus i would be pissed if NEW warred NPO or NSO they are ours they can go war NG or MK or $%&@ CSN would be a funny target.
[/quote]

NEW has a pretty good CB on Shangri La. Considering they aided NSO.

Just saying.