BFF Declaration of Protection and Support

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1351483765' post='3046266']
I mean, I know it's that time of the year and all but a zombie GOONS? I wonder what the real GOONS thinks.
[/quote]

I imagine they are debating a change to their charter to figure out if this is an alliance or not.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1351498350' post='3046343']
A legitimate alliance has been created and asked us for protection. They assumed the old GOONS name and asked us for protection. I fail to see how standing up for the little guy is dumb.

[b]To clarify: [/b]
[/quote]
Then why are they attacking eachother? Or is this a 'fake' announcement? I really want to raid them.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1351527072' post='3046394']
How about you pick up a couple thirteen fourteen more members and get back to me.
[/quote]

With enough time and effort I'm confident we'll be as big, nay relevant, as CoJ.

<Cue Schatt WoT about how CoJ projects more than its geopolitical position dictates.>

<Cue emergence of several more Schatt fanboys.>

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1351527089' post='3046395']
Then why are they attacking eachother? Or is this a 'fake' announcement? I really want to raid them.
[/quote]

We're not. No, this is not fake. Sorry buddy.

A legitimate alliance has been created and asked us for protection. They assumed the old GOONS name and asked us for protection. I fail to see how standing up for the little guy is dumb.
[/quote]

I believe Scorponok was referring to reincarnation of [i]this [/i]GOONS as being dumb, and not the extension of protection. But yeah, resurrecting the old GOONS and protecting them, dumb.

[b]To clarify: [/b]
[/quote]

I think you meant that they were legitimate when you gave them protection. You don't want those uppity newbies thinking that two man squatter teams are legitimate on their own do you?

All Secret Squirrels observe condition orange, activate plan b9. Standby for agent Tristesse.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1351530550' post='3046403']
<Cue emergence of several more Schatt fanboys.>
[/quote]
AirMe, I'ma let you take point on this one.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1351538400' post='3046435']
I think you meant that they were legitimate when you gave them protection. You don't want those uppity newbies thinking that two man squatter teams are legitimate on their own do you?
[/quote]

BFF policy does not dictate the legitimacy of an alliance based on the number of members. However, in this case, I imagine they would have been raided if it weren't for the notice of protection. That's why we did it.

Also, Spaar, not sure if you were being funny or not, but you made me check the war screen in-game. Kudos, dude.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1351539814' post='3046450']
All Secret Squirrels observe condition orange, activate plan b9. Standby for agent Tristesse.

AirMe, I'ma let you take point on this one.
[/quote]

Condition Orange recognized. Standing by for orders.