BFF Declaration of Protection and Support

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1351800593' post='3047307']
i wish i had your crystal ball
[/quote]

Yes this incarnation will succeed and many will flock to its affiliation, Or i could pull my head out my ass and see it like most normal rational people see it. This is just whoring and will fade away within months. Or are all the old original GOONS just waiting before they rejoin their old !@#$ stain alliance?

I'll give you a proper good crystal ball prediction, I'm going to be hitting you on the next global war. :D You should have took my baiting with sending aid to doornail. It's what i wanted!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1351802365' post='3047315']
Yes this incarnation will succeed and many will flock to its affiliation, Or i could pull my head out my ass and see it like most normal rational people see it. This is just whoring and will fade away within months. Or are all the old original GOONS just waiting before they rejoin their old !@#$ stain alliance?

I'll give you a proper good crystal ball prediction, I'm going to be hitting you on the next global war. :D You should have took my baiting with sending aid to doornail. It's what i wanted!
[/quote]

keeping in mind of course that we joined an existing AA and haven't produced a charter or anything of the sort yet, you might be the one taking the bait, brah.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1351807647' post='3047365']
keeping in mind of course that we joined an existing AA and haven't produced a charter or anything of the sort yet, you might be the one taking the bait, brah.
[/quote]

Yeeey, either way it has fruitful results. Me smashing sir !@#$%* and you.

o Hiro

You deride GOONSadism for hitting DoorNail (with weak justification) but telegraph your intent to declare on us at some point down the line (with weak justification). You deride GOONSadism for its maturity but resort to elementary retorts (sir !@#$%*? What are you, 12?).

I couldn't come up with a better example of a hypocrite and a caricature if I tried.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1351802365' post='3047315']

[/quote]

Hit them now.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1351820910' post='3047473']
o Hiro

You deride GOONSadism for hitting DoorNail (with weak justification) but telegraph your intent to declare on us at some point down the line (with weak justification). You deride GOONSadism for its maturity but resort to elementary retorts (sir !@#$%*? What are you, 12?).

I couldn't come up with a better example of a hypocrite and a caricature if I tried.
[/quote]

My wise and all powerful friend Gentleman William, I must say this is not your best work. This is beneath your quality my good Sir. Don't dismiss yourself by saying you couldn't think of something better, you obviously just didn't want to put the effort into it because it would have far surpassed his level of intelligence and comprehension.