Quick Announcement

Lurunin

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1350227408' post='3041310']

If by saying that you cannot take GOONS seriously, how can you possible see it as good logic?
[/quote]
GOONS are bullies, unless your an unfortunate unaligned nation GOONS on their own are a joke meant to be ridiculed but never taken serious.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1350227408' post='3041310']
If by saying that you cannot take GOONS seriously, how can you possible see it as good logic?
[/quote]It worked out for Kaskus and Mongols, GOONS were made a laughing stock that no one took seriously.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1350274281' post='3041526']
It worked out for Kaskus and Mongols, GOONS were made a laughing stock that no one took seriously.
[/quote]

Heh, the brony alliance thinks they are in any position to call somebody a laughing stock.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350274814' post='3041527']
Heh, the brony alliance thinks they are in any position to call somebody a laughing stock.
[/quote]Hey we're not the alliance who bullies people that are unable to defend themselves yet when an alliance actually fights back you guys go running off asking for some extra protection and thicker diapers.

Friendship, love, tolerance, and equality are good things to go by and I am proud to be with an alliance that does their best to follow those ideals. GOONS could learn something from them.

Doornail, if you last longer than Stonewall Jaxon (may he rest in peace) I will be amazed. He held out for 4 months before breaking his vow and deleting. I guess he was right about white peace... we don't offer it.

I look forward to seeing you down by me in a week or two. Then it will be my turn to do to you what we did to Stonewall. Keep you in perpetual war until you surrender.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1350003035' post='3040276']
I aim to embarass you, now I demand you get on with destroying me you coward.
[/quote]

i don't follow.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1350021739' post='3040446']
Not very good at history, are you?

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_House-NPO_War"]http://cybernations....m_House-NPO_War[/url]
[/quote]

dude, we got a BILLION dollars in aid during that war. it negates entirely our abilities to fight.

i don't mean this as a dig at our allies who are curiously (and thankfully) drawn to help us when we need it most, but whenever i see someone say that i can't help but picture Dr. Evil. ONE BILLION DOLLARS. Or, to put it in context, some fraction of Umar's warchest.

(i think it was closer to five or six billion, to be fair to our friends, also)

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1350159128' post='3041140']
The right to exist free from raiders is not something that needs to be earned. It's something that should come with the existance (sp) of an alliance.
[/quote]

Maybe it "should", maybe but it certainly "doesn't". Any raiding alliance in the world would have raided these guys, and probably DoorNail too if they knew what his WC was like. Some people think it's sad when a lion takes down a gazelle calf, or when a bulldozer clears room for a shopping mall, but in reality it's a small percentage of pacifists chained to a tree or occasionally militant protestors that show up to cry about it, and hardly the rest of the world.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350335475' post='3041678']
Doornail, if you last longer than Stonewall Jaxon (may he rest in peace) I will be amazed. He held out for 4 months before breaking his vow and deleting. I guess he was right about white peace... we don't offer it.

I look forward to seeing you down by me in a week or two. Then it will be my turn to do to you what we did to Stonewall. Keep you in perpetual war until you surrender.
[/quote]

And you guys try to claim you don't practice PZI

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350340643' post='3041707']
We don't. He could have requested peace at any time and paid reps for going rogue on us. He chose not to.
[/quote]

This would be a nice and fair surrender process if GOONS understood the difference between going rogue and defending his alliance/friends from unprovoked attacks.

Current GOONS line of action:[list=1]
[*]I'll steal your friends

[*]If you interfere I'll steal you

[*]If you are too strong to me steal you by my own, I'll call my big brother to help me

[*]If you fight back while me and my big brother are stealing you, I'll steal you and then you will need to pay me to my brother stop to punch you in the face.
[/list]

And they will try to convince you and everyone else that you're the only to blame for being beaten to the ground.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1350336539' post='3041682']
Maybe it "should", maybe but it certainly "doesn't". Any raiding alliance in the world would have raided these guys, and probably DoorNail too if they knew what his WC was like. Some people think it's sad when a lion takes down a gazelle calf, or when a bulldozer clears room for a shopping mall, but in reality it's a small percentage of pacifists chained to a tree or occasionally militant protestors that show up to cry about it, and hardly the rest of the world.
[/quote]

Predatory animals tend to kill the weak, the sick, and the old. It allows for the herd/species to become stronger and weans out the weaknesses.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350340643' post='3041707']
We don't. He could have requested peace at any time and paid reps for going rogue on us. He chose not to.
[/quote]

He didn't go rouge. He defended a member of his alliance, whom you attacked. And even if he did decide to surrender, you'd have him pay an insane amount of reps and do some ridiculous stupid stuff for your mercy boards which would almost be the same as PZI. This is an extremely poor show of behavior for GOONS.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1350341983' post='3041717']
This would be a nice and fair surrender process if GOONS understood the difference between going rogue and defending his alliance/friends from unprovoked attacks.

[*]If you are too strong to me steal you by my own, I'll call my big brother to help me

[*]If you fight back while me and my big brother are stealing you, I'll steal you and then you will need to pay me to my brother stop to punch you in the face.
[/list]
And they will try to convince you and everyone else that you're the only to blame for being beaten to the ground.
[/quote]

This is probably the most accurate statement posted in this thread.

Edited by Nintenderek

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1350337629' post='3041691']

And you guys try to claim you don't practice PZI
[/quote]

It's at worse conditional PZI, as they keep attacking you unless you give in to terms. But PZI has a certain permanence about it that precludes the ability to fulfil terms to end it

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1350348679' post='3041751']
It's at worse conditional PZI, as they keep attacking you unless you give in to terms. But PZI has a certain permanence about it that precludes the ability to fulfil terms to end it
[/quote]

"Conditional PZI" is just as bad as PZI. There comes a point where you need to just let things go.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1350336539' post='3041682']

[/quote]

Raids don't last for 3 weeks and honorable raiders don't call their alliance and allies to bear military might on raids that fight back. I have nothing against raiding, what GOONS do isn't raiding.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1350341983' post='3041717']

[/list]

[/quote]

:awesome: