Quick Announcement

Lurunin

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350026404' post='3040508']
We are [s]both[/s] legally [s]and morally [/s]justified [b]under our charter[/b].
[/quote]

Fixed that for you. Really Sardonic? I'm not saying you don't have the right to raid, but calling your actions moral takes some serious brass. Bravo.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350026561' post='3040510']
you mad too bro? :) seems like there's several GOONS mad right now..care to share it with us all for some entertainment? :)
[/quote]

Yep. We're very extremely mad. So angry. You have our number. Look at us, all mad and stuff.

Seriously, this is like hitting a punching bag that makes unpredictably stupid remarks when hit. It's the most fun we've had around here in a long time.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1350026828' post='3040515']
Fixed that for you. Really Sardonic? I'm not saying you don't have the right to raid, but calling your actions moral takes some serious brass. Bravo.
[/quote]

Forgive us for holding morals that differ from yours.

I'll let you in on a little secret: If an unrecognized alliance or individual messages us asking for leiniancy in raids, I am constitutonally bound to ignore them, unless a legitimate alliance is protecting them. Hence me not giving half a damn until PPO cast protection over TSL. As to doorknob over there, attacking a GOONS member, regardless of the cause, has always resulted in being placed on the EoG list.

We are both legally and morally justified.
[/quote]

Nice spelling of my name there, highly disrespectful but that kind of crap is expected from your alliance.

you attacked us first with your raids, how can I attack you when your raids had been going on for so long?

your justice is standing behind somebody else talking tough..don't over extend yourself please, you might have to call in UMB and sanction for a "group" that you don't recognize.

silly clowns, you were told not to mess around, but you had to find out for yourselves.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1350026828' post='3040515']
[/quote]
We have a very well defined set of moral beliefs in GOONS. We value Alliance (Read: Real Alliance) sovereignty, collectiveism in foreign affairs, and individual raiding freedom. Through raiding and forcing people into the alliance treaty system we are civilizing the barbarians who live in the wilderness. It is a thankless task to uplift these inferior peoples, but we raiding alliances do our part to move global society forward.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350027181' post='3040520']
We have a very well defined set of moral beliefs in GOONS. We value Alliance (Read: Real Alliance) sovereignty, collectiveism in foreign affairs, and individual raiding freedom. Through raiding and forcing people into the alliance treaty system we are civilizing the barbarians who live in the wilderness. It is a thankless task to uplift these inferior peoples, but we raiding alliances do our part to move global society forward.
[/quote]

lol, I think after all of this, you don't qualify as a "real alliance" either, you speak of sovereignty while you hold your boot on us for nothing..what kind of BS you trying to play here?

edit..you're propped up and lurk in the shadow of others, you can't exist without others, you would have been beaten to a pulp shortly after you formed. We can work diplomacy to survive, you can't...now who's the real alliance?

Edited by DoorNail

I'll let you in on a little secret: If an unrecognized alliance or individual messages us asking for leiniancy in raids, I am constitutonally bound to ignore them, unless a legitimate alliance is protecting them. Hence me not giving half a damn until PPO cast protection over TSL. As to doorknob over there, attacking a GOONS member, regardless of the cause, has always resulted in being placed on the EoG list.

We are both legally and morally justified.
[/quote]

At this point Id say we are well recognized. We dont even have to do a DoE at this point thanks to GOONS. Everybody knows who we are. :)

"I am constitutonally bound to ignore them"....really? This is another fail in GOON FA. I can promise you that if anyone comes to our alliance with concerns about raids that we will listen and find a diplomatic solution asap. Its a good thing that we dont allow raids though because I wouldnt want to be in your position right now.

"We are both legally and morally justified." That is only by GOONS charter and EoG. We do not recognize either of them in the same way that you refuse to recognize us as an alliance for not having a chance to DoE and not having a protectorate treaty.

Edited by Stoopid Ace

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350051851' post='3040602']
Im half tempted to buy up and declare on Stoopid Ace now since he hs no MP and stomping him into the dust would be simple. The only thing keeping me from it is the fact that PPO has spoken up for you all for some reason.
[/quote]

The reason was in the OP, I realize it's difficult for you to understand so please ask somebody before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

You GOONS have not disputed that you've done wrong, from the first post you've made in here you continue to belittle and try to tear down the facts to suit your failures. Even your leader has came out here and failed on some lame excuses about too many wordy things with letters and punctuation lol, it must've really scrambled his brain so bad, that he can't even answer simple questions.

I've hear of Sardonkey(you want your name spelled right, you'll spell mine correctly) being a decent person, but he has clearly been stuck up and disconnected from any FA in this incident, that they started and was well aware of before we started to defend.

All I've seen so far is really cheap remarks that they seem to think are good excuses and jabbs to insult even more. While they cower behind another alliance, then claim superiority over anyone that posts against their idiotic policies that have intentionally disrupted alliance after alliance since thier formation.

Now they want to put somebody on some "list" for us showing the community here how their FA is a total failure, their sanctions were abuses of the senate and that they can't fight anyone that is over a certain NS, because they will get their asses handed to them.

I think you are being intentionally dense. I have to think that because I don't want to believe Umbrella would let someone in who is as stupid as you are acting right now. PPO was nice enough to lay their protection over your "alliance" of 2 guys and a monkey that no one cares about. You don't have a real alliance. You have a few guys who pretend to be in one. And if PPO removes their protection I am waiting to curb stomp your little guys hiding in peace the second they come out. Not like you can aid them you dont have any money. And when you get down to my level since you are on the EoG list, I will stomp on you.

As a member of GOONS Gov I am now urging we do not accept terms for you. The rest of your alliance can go and do what they want in peace under PPO for all I care. But you. No peace for you is my vote. Not until you do Mercy Board terms correctly and apologize for being you.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350055611' post='3040615']
I think you are being intentionally dense. I have to think that because I don't want to believe Umbrella would let someone in who is as stupid as you are acting right now. PPO was nice enough to lay their protection over your "alliance" of 2 guys and a monkey that no one cares about. You don't have a real alliance. You have a few guys who pretend to be in one. And if PPO removes their protection I am waiting to curb stomp your little guys hiding in peace the second they come out. Not like you can aid them you dont have any money. And when you get down to my level since you are on the EoG list, I will stomp on you.

As a member of GOONS Gov I am now urging we do not accept terms for you. The rest of your alliance can go and do what they want in peace under PPO for all I care. But you. No peace for you is my vote. Not until you do Mercy Board terms correctly and apologize for being you.
[/quote]

I'll never apologize for what you've brought on us and there will never be any terms that you can make to get us to agree to.

If you had any type of chance to get us to agree with something, you pissed it away long ago, over two weeks ago actually.

You being in gov is just another example of how idiotic your alliance leadership is. you have nothing but continued threats that you can't even do yourselves. Your list means nothing to us or anyone else, might as well take it out and wipe Niota's sore tushi with it, as then it will have poo on it like your entire alliance does now.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350057984' post='3040628']
I'll never apologize for what you've brought on us and there will never be any terms that you can make to get us to agree to.

If you had any type of chance to get us to agree with something, you pissed it away long ago, over two weeks ago actually.
[/quote]

I don't really care about the rest of your alliance. They can go free for all I care. My concern is you now and watching your NS plummet since you have no cash. Youve already lost what 20k NS?

edit: I have to say your tone is quite odd. You have no money, your nation is burning, and instead of being a sensible person and trying the diplomacy we were obviously ready to work with once PPO stepped in and extended their protection you have gotten progressively more crazy and determined to make it as hard on yourself as possible.

We were all leaning towards letting everything off with minimum reps if any at all and the only thing you have done so far is turn everyone in GOONS Gov who was saying "Yeah this isnt a big deal just go ahead and let them go on their way" to "hell no, wreck this guy he is really acting insane."

Congratulations I gues?

Edited by Tir Nan Og

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350057984' post='3040628']

[/quote]

Ok then, you don't want peace. So be it. Just kindly stop begging for it while complaining about your circumstances.

Even those sympathetic to your cause have cautioned you against continuing to run your mouth (your elementary retorts - "You're clowns, "Wipe his butt with your list", "Your alliance is poo", etc - aren't exactly winning you support). Are you really oblivious to the fact that, aside from vindication as a walking, talking punchline, you're doing nothing other than hurting your cause?

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350027582' post='3040523']
At this point Id say we are well recognized. We dont even have to do a DoE at this point thanks to GOONS. Everybody knows who we are. :)

"I am constitutonally bound to ignore them"....really? This is another fail in GOON FA. I can promise you that if anyone comes to our alliance with concerns about raids that we will listen and find a diplomatic solution asap. Its a good thing that we dont allow raids though because I wouldnt want to be in your position right now.

"We are both legally and morally justified." That is only by GOONS charter and EoG. We do not recognize either of them in the same way that you refuse to recognize us as an alliance for not having a chance to DoE and not having a protectorate treaty.
[/quote]
Please, lecture me on FA, member of an "alliance" who let their members be raided for weeks before managing to gain a temporary protectorate.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350059949' post='3040640']
I don't really care about the rest of yuor alliance. They can go free for all I care. My concern is you now and watching your NS plummet since you have no cash. Youve already lost what 20k NS?
[/quote]

I don't have no idea how much it is, don't care. my point has been made and I know you all don't like it, as you seem to be at a loss for words or anything halfway worthy of posts that are ripping you to shreds in front of the entire Planet.

My cash amount and nation are irrelevant now, what is relevant is your alliance has been exposed for the silly clowns that you are. A cheap imitation of some the lowest, most disrespected alliances out there. You're not even worthy of many alliances to wipe their feet on, your alliance is nothing but a tech farm that walks a sheltered path of destruction, as it seems you are good for nothing else.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350060859' post='3040651']
you seem to be at a loss for words or anything halfway worthy of posts that are ripping you to shreds in front of the entire Planet.
[/quote]

Case in point for my previous assertion that you're hilariously, woefully oblivious: The above. I mean, really, you think you've looked the least bit rational or effective during the course of this thread?

edit: Hiro, see: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113468&st=200#entry3040628

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350060656' post='3040647']
Please, lecture me on FA, member of an "alliance" who let their members be raided for weeks before managing to gain a temporary protectorate.
[/quote]

That gave you plenty of time to read my PM's did it not? PPO has taken it upon themselves to do this, we still do not hold any official treaties.

only after you failed to attempt diplomacy on your end, is when we retaliated. Care to explain how you are unable to comprehend all those words and stuff? lol, you're a joke and you've been caught red-handed.

Anything else you wish to try, to not make yourselves look any dumber?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1350061020' post='3040655']
Case in point for my previous assertion that you're hilariously, woefully oblivious: The above. I mean, really, you think you've looked the least bit rational or effective during the course of this thread?

edit: Hiro, see: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113468&st=200#entry3040628"]http://forums.cybern...00#entry3040628[/url]
[/quote]

So I guess that's his terms off the table then? Shame I'd have covered it. Ohh well.

Edit: protip for DoorNail, not that I'm to tell you how to run your !@#$, but going from experience, blabbing on will only put your once nice looking nation into the hands of them permanently, it will become their property and nothing you say from a certain point onwards will return that nation to yourself. You may click the buttons but they will ultimately own you by smashing you until you re-roll, I'd pay your debt if you wanted, but I doubt that's what you want, so hey ho. Enjoy it I guess.

Call it a good deed to balance some of my !@#$tier deeds. If you want this sorted and ended stop talking !@#$ pm me and hope GOONS want to take more money off me (which they probably would enjoy)

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1350061020' post='3040655']

edit: Hiro, see: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113468&st=200#entry3040628"]http://forums.cybern...00#entry3040628[/url]
[/quote]

So you're saying I should not be pissed because you all came to kick in the door, then are still playing your usual games that you play?

tell me, what exactly have you added to this thread that could be considered beneficial to ending this?

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350061280' post='3040658']
That gave you plenty of time to read my PM's did it not? PPO has taken it upon themselves to do this, we still do not hold any official treaties.

only after you failed to attempt diplomacy on your end, is when we retaliated. Care to explain how you are unable to comprehend all those words and stuff? lol, you're a joke and you've been caught red-handed.

Anything else you wish to try, to not make yourselves look any dumber?
[/quote]
You really don't get how this works, do you? It's not my responsibility to conduct diplomacy with the diplomatic non-entities we raid. You are the bottom of the political food chain, and now you are pathetically trying to assail somebody high on the chain. The world doesn't work that way. You have changed nothing in the eyes of the world. All you have done is provided entertainment for our members with your pathetic attempt at zero-warchest roguery, and each butthurt post you make here. So in a way, thank you, for once again proving us correct about the quality of our detractors.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350061922' post='3040662']
You really don't get how this works, do you? It's not my responsibility to conduct diplomacy with the diplomatic non-entities we raid. You are the bottom of the political food chain, and now you are pathetically trying to assail somebody high on the chain. The world doesn't work that way. You have changed nothing in the eyes of the world. All you have done is provided entertainment for our members with your pathetic attempt at zero-warchest roguery, and each butthurt post you make here. So in a way, thank you, for once again proving us correct about the quality of our detractors.
[/quote]

Tbh he was probably indifferent to you before you began smashing him. So I'd not really count him as a standard goons detractor.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1350061376' post='3040659']
I'd pay your debt if you wanted
[/quote]

Last I knew Lurunin would as well. But DoorNail doesn't seem to want peace, and that's fine.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1350061516' post='3040660']
He called you guys poo? ZI/ZT and salt the earth so nothing grows again. An insult like that cannot be tolerated!
[/quote]

You cherry-picked a single sentence, nice. You also completely misrepresented our intentions. On quite the roll there I see.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350061651' post='3040661']
So you're saying I should not be pissed because you all came to kick in the door, then are still playing your usual games that you play?
[/quote]

No, I very much insinuated, however, that if you genuinely want peace acting like an asshat doesn't help your cause. If you haven't noticed it's the same thing many sympathetic to your cause have said (even if not in those words).

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350061651' post='3040661']
tell me, what exactly have you added to this thread that could be considered beneficial to ending this?
[/quote]

I realize it may be difficult to understand because it's only been mentioned several times, but the impetus is on you to end this, not on us, should that be what you desire.