Quick Announcement

Lurunin

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1350061376' post='3040659']
So I guess that's his terms off the table then? Shame I'd have covered it. Ohh well.

Edit: protip for DoorNail, not that I'm to tell you how to run your !@#$, but going from experience, blabbing on will only put your once nice looking nation into the hands of them permanently, it will become their property and nothing you say from a certain point onwards will return that nation to yourself. You may click the buttons but they will ultimately own you by smashing you until you re-roll, I'd pay your debt if you wanted, but I doubt that's what you want, so hey ho. Enjoy it I guess.

Call it a good deed to balance some of my !@#$tier deeds. If you want this sorted and ended stop talking !@#$ pm me and hope GOONS want to take more money off me (which they probably would enjoy)
[/quote]

that's very kind of you and I appreciate the gesture, but I don't have to comply to anything they say, there is no rule that says I must bow to GOONS. I said just a few posts ago that my nation is irrelevant to showing everyone what a crappy, poo covered alliance GOONS is.

Some may refer to this as an awakening of a sleeping giant, now I will take my dues out of their asses, like I launched 5 or 6, 10K tech powered nukes at their used to be second largest nation. He obviously was caught wide open and has bought infra in nuclear anarchy, even their largest nations are pushovers to someone with some skills on the field.

GOONS has nothing but insults and threats to add, because they screwed the pooch so bad on this, they have nothing left.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350062624' post='3040668']
that's very kind of you and I appreciate the gesture, but I don't have to comply to anything they say, there is no rule that says I must bow to GOONS. I said just a few posts ago that my nation is irrelevant to showing everyone what a crappy, poo covered alliance GOONS is.

Some may refer to this as an awakening of a sleeping giant, now I will take my dues out of their asses, like I launched 5 or 6, 10K tech powered nukes at their used to be second largest nation. He obviously was caught wide open and has bought infra in nuclear anarchy, even their largest nations are pushovers to someone with some skills on the field.

GOONS has nothing but insults and threats to add, because they screwed the pooch so bad on this, they have nothing left.
[/quote]

The offer is there. I always respond to pm's

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1350062382' post='3040666']
You cherry-picked a single sentence, nice. You also completely misrepresented our intentions. On quite the roll there I see.
[/quote]

You got me all wrong, I was making fun of DoorNail for calling you 'poo'. :P

[/quote]

Every ounce of damage you do to him will be paid back to him by us with interest and no problem. Like you said we have a bunch of low teir nations sitting on tech we raid from other people. I have no problem sending him tech by the boatloads, it doesnt cost me anything, and I wont charge him anything for it. We can take 6 nations and send him full rounds of tech every 10 days and rebuild everything he has lost in a month or two.

You on the other hand? No one is there to rebuild you. And I will sit on your nation getting constant aid from our upper teirs and rain nukes on you every day until you are dust when you get down here. Its my job. And I love my job. I have been at constant war with rogues since March.

Nothing makes me happier than burning rogues since i have the funds of all our upper tier GOONS to draw from. Im looking forward to having you down here with me.

I don't think his tax collections would allow him to buy nukes at this point, what with the nuclear anarcy and massive lost of infrastructure.

[/quote]

You realize that when this war started you had more nation strength than me, and now you have twenty-thousand or so less than me, give or take? There is no sleeping giant being woken up here. There is a loudmouth getting pummeled into rock-bottom, where it looks like he will remain.

Edited by Wadsworth

DoorNail,

There seems to be a disconnect between the respect you [i]think[/i] you deserve, and the respect you [i]actually[/i] deserve. You run a small alliance and have no political history, yet somehow you feel entitled to a level of protection that you haven't earned. Respect in pixel-politics is built over time and is earned through one's actions and words. It isn't even that hard - all you need to do is not be a delusional jackass and you can probably find a treaty somewhere. The bar isn't too high.

But forget respect - how can we even take you seriously when all your actions demand we do the exact opposite? Instead of resorting to diplomacy when your alliance-mate was attacked, you got trigger-happy with a warchest befitting a nation a tenth of your size (if that). You then decided to stumble onto our forums, drunk, attempting to secure peace for your allies by threatening our leadership. Then the second Umbrella steps in (our allies helping us... imagine that), you start a mudslinging fight on the OWF, completely delusional about your "prospects" in this little war of yours.

Your actions speak for themselves.

If you want to learn how to conduct yourself in a respectable manner, just look at what PPO is doing for you. They are trying to negotiate peace for you despite your best efforts to sabotage their attempts. The fact that they have enough patience to deal with you is commendable alone. My own patience is lacking - I got a good chuckle out of this for two days and I got bored.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349998967' post='3040234']
Yes, this invites raiding. My own alliance does it from time to time.
I said in March, I am saying it again now. Every other raiding alliance refuses to extend AA protection and sanction to a raider.
[/quote]

Does this mean I can attack someone on the Anarchy Inc AA, and as long as they are currently raiding, then you guys won't do squat about it? Because as a goon I am all for my actions not having consequences.

[/quote]

[quote][color=#666666][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]To: DoorNail From: Wadsworth Date: 10/11/2012 2:45:03 PM[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Subject: Battle Report[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Message: You have been attacked by Wadsworth. You lost 4,158 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 14,553 soldiers and 1,266 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 14.952 technology, and destroyed 59.808 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $12,385.72 from you[/b] and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/P2hKT.png[/img]

We messed up so badly indeed.

[quote name='hapapants' timestamp='1350086478' post='3040858']
DoorNail,

There seems to be a disconnect between the respect you [i]think[/i] you deserve, and the respect you [i]actually[/i] deserve. You run a small alliance and have no political history, yet somehow you feel entitled to a level of protection that you haven't earned.
[/quote]
The right to exist free from raiders is not something that needs to be earned. It's something that should come with the existance of an alliance.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350061922' post='3040662']
You really don't get how this works, do you? It's not my responsibility to conduct diplomacy with the diplomatic non-entities we raid. You are the bottom of the political food chain, and now you are pathetically trying to assail somebody high on the chain. The world doesn't work that way. You have changed nothing in the eyes of the world. All you have done is provided entertainment for our members with your pathetic attempt at zero-warchest roguery, and each butthurt post you make here. So in a way, thank you, for once again proving us correct about the quality of our detractors.
[/quote]
I don't think you can necessarily grade your "detractors" based on someone you attacked. I think that would kind of make you a detractor of him, not the opposite. But hey, keep trying to play superior to others. You call yourself high on the chain but that is exclusively because of your allies, not your own accomplishments.

You guys remind me an awful lot of the GGA back under the NPO's rule. I'll have to demote you to the Imperial Black Village.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1350159128' post='3041140']
The right to exist free from raiders is not something that needs to be earned. It's something that should come with the existance of an alliance.

I don't think you can necessarily grade your "detractors" based on someone you attacked. I think that would kind of make you a detractor of him, not the opposite. But hey, keep trying to play superior to others. You call yourself high on the chain but that is exclusively because of your allies, not your own accomplishments.

You guys remind me an awful lot of the GGA back under the NPO's rule. I'll have to demote you to the Imperial Black Village.
[/quote]
Yeah whatever, anime avatar.

I said just a few posts ago that my nation is irrelevant to showing everyone what a crappy, [b]poo [/b]covered alliance GOONS is.
[/quote]

He did it again?!!?!

Quick, activate Pandora's Box!

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350155940' post='3041124']
[/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/P2hKT.png[/img]

We messed up so badly indeed.
[/quote]

It gets better:

[quote]
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Meteor. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

[size=4]Total Money: $206,357[/size][/quote]

The next time you want to huff and puff DoorNail, try having at least a couple million in your war chest before you go on a crusade.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1350159128' post='3041140']
The right to exist free from raiders is not something that needs to be earned. It's something that should come with the existance of an alliance.[/quote]

I invite you to make a coherent argument about why players have an implied right to the protection of their pixels.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350060656' post='3040647']

Please, lecture me on FA, member of an "alliance" who let their members be raided for weeks before managing to gain a temporary protectorate.
[/quote]
I think you've been schooled a few times in regards to FA right here in these boards. I'm sure the threads still exist.

[quote name='hapapants' timestamp='1350172840' post='3041194']
I invite you to make a coherent argument about why players have an implied right to the protection of their pixels.
[/quote]

I invite you to make a coherent argument about why players have an implied right to destroy others pixels.

See what I did there?

[quote name='hapapants' timestamp='1350172840' post='3041194']
[/quote]

Peace mode exists. (sorry, but you made the invite - I'm just answering)

But yeah, "play" outside of that and anything goes.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1350197022' post='3041259']
That sounds like a fact. You must be cool on the internet.
[/quote]

No no, I think they have this one right Fox. We should take a lesson out of their book and from now on,anything said by a member of GOONS can not be taken seriously. It's the exact same logic, so clearly it's good logic.

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1350201326' post='3041271']
No no, I think they have this one right Fox. We should take a lesson out of their book and from now on,anything said by a member of GOONS can not be taken seriously. It's the exact same logic, so clearly it's good logic.
[/quote]

If by saying that you cannot take GOONS seriously, how can you possible see it as good logic?