Quick Announcement

Lurunin

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350524364' post='3042326']
How about no?

People don't outlast GOONS. Except Ruk, I suppose. If you wish his freedom, you're going to have to pony up 2400 tech for it.
[/quote]

One day in the not to distant future an alliance is going to give membership to someone on the EoG list (Think the MK Dave stragedy) and then wait and see if any new attacks are made after the ones in progress expire.
What an ironic start to the next gobal war that will be.

So, are you guys finished whipping out your junk and seeing who's bigger? because it's clear to me that the biggest one is Lurunin and the best alliance on here is PPO. So, everyone get off your high horses and quit being babies... Btw, you Snoogies are the cutest alliance ever ;)

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2hplgd5.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1350529348' post='3042379']

One day in the not to distant future an alliance is going to give membership to someone on the EoG list (Think the MK Dave stragedy) and then wait and see if any new attacks are made after the ones in progress expire.
[/quote]

This has already happened. Im sure you can figure out when.

Edit: that's one damn cute bunny rabbit though :)

Edited by Tir Nan Og

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1350529348' post='3042379']
[/quote]

well if that happens, we can easily assume it was the alliance chosen to provide our enemies the best result, and therefore would have to haphazardly DOW in the opposite direction. i think you can do that now.

[quote name='La Riquea' timestamp='1350529715' post='3042382']
So, are you guys finished whipping out your junk and seeing who's bigger? because it's clear to me that the biggest one is Lurunin and the best alliance on here is PPO. So, everyone get off your high horses and quit being babies... Btw, you Snoogies are the cutest alliance ever ;)

[/quote]
sig makes post

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1350550211' post='3042453']

Wants thread off the first page to stop the terrible.

Posts in thread.

Brilliant :v:
[/quote]

It was a strategic decision. I was playing the long game :D

I just had this weird dream, it started with me and some friends either getting off work or coming out of some place together, we were laughing and talking as we were walking to our cars, until we split up as our cars were in different sections of the parking lot, we said our "see ya laters" and my friends got into their car and drove away. My car was a little farther so I was still walking towards my car and seen a few people standing around next to my car. I continued unafraid as I normally do whenever I'm out in public.
I pay no attention to these people standing by the drivers door while putting the key into the lock, as my back is turned to these people, in the reflection of my drivers door window I see one of these people coming towards me and just as he's about to clobber me from behind I turn around and punch him in the gut, he bent forward and as he did I grabbed his head and drop with my weight planting him face first into the blacktop, blood went everywhere and he wasn't a concern anymore, as I'm getting up one of the other people standing there grabs my key out of the car door lock and runs.
As that's my property and my only way home he's running away with, I chase after him. He runs into this apartment building and being a little bit behind him when I run through the same door, I see several more doors, but as I wasn't too far behind I see the second door click shut, which told me where he went, as I'm still moving with some speed I jump up in a way that would allow me to drop kick my way through that second door and while I'm in the air to do this, I wake up.

Told ya it was a weird dream, kinda like this situation that GOONS has brought upon us now, with them being the thugs that attacked me from behind attempting to mug me and take my "stuff", I'm fighting back. This is what GOONS understands, they don't want to negotiate or be fair about anything, they want to dangle the key over your head, taunt and make demands to you while they are doing it. Sardonic may have something to be upset with me about, but evidently he'd rather play the thug and make demands while he's standing behind his big brother, that threatens to jump in this fight as soon as the punches start flying.

It is time to come clean Sardonic, as you still refuse to speak to me to resolve whatever it is that has your panties in a bunch, demanding a ransom for something that you've caused. Now you've not only upset me, but others as well and I will have my key back, with or without your cooperation. This is your last chance to give me back my key and resolve this peacefully, there will be no ransom paid, no negotiations or terms and no more further warnings from me. I will take back my key by force while you and those around you will suffer the consequences of your thug like behavior, if you wish to take this all the way to a fight and continue to taunt, insult and dare somebody to "do something about it" and everyone knows that old saying of "be careful what you wish for, you just may get it". there are very few others that deserve a severe ass kicking as much as you and your alliance, for what you are doing and have been doing for quite some time now.

Enough is enough, you can either yield now, hand over that key and walk away or yield later with your face being smashed into the blacktop, it's your choice and time is limited nor is it on your side.

"...and then everyone stood up and clapped."

Tell me, when you say "I'm fighting back" do you refer to the lone soldier in your nation? Are you that soldier, by chance? Fighting back involves more than curling up into the foetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying for the pain to stop and for the bad men to go away. It also involves more than posting threats on our forum and then trying to fob it off as being drunk. If what you say is true, perhaps you should have thought about this before running your mouth and giving Sard a reason to ignore you.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350560016' post='3042462']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSayPfRmFc&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.c...Fc&feature=plcp[/url]
[/quote]
I'm not sure you get it. I told you to contact me on IRC, which is more than you deserved. Like I said before, you're not entitled to any sort of diplomatic resolution with us, you were nonpersons until you got the protection from PPO. If you had done the proper thing, by getting a protectorate from somebody, you wouldn't have needed to strike us at all. That you did, is not really our problem, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. If you had spent as much time writing that stupid rambling story as you did on a mercy board entry, you could be done by now.

Also, your threats are as empty as your warchest.

Edited by Sardonic

I see there's still no remorse or responsibility on your end for beating the crap out of newer, smaller nations for 3 weeks, nations that are not allowed to raid and will not fight back unless they receive orders to do so. No remorse for sanctioning for the sole purpose of an advantage in war. You must have really crapped your pants when I declared in defense, evidently I scared enough to call in assistance from UMB instead of trying to speak to me and work something out, as I would have stopped before that first nuke launched, I wasn't upset enough to stop at anytime because there was no need to continue beating up one of you, like you had carelessly beat up our guys. I'm not like you at all, I prefer fair fights and get no enjoyment out of a downdeclare.

Just admit that you had no intentions of stopping this conflict, you could've at anytime. It was your choice to continue as it is now. I said in the initial PM's to you that I couldn't get on IRC Sardonic, you chose to ignore that like you are better than anyone else. you created this situation, not me or anyone else in TSL. You're not an alliance, alliances conduct themselves with respect and have pride to be amongst other alliances that allow you to exist. You are nothing but a pack of leeches and a tech farm, that continues to suck the life out of something that everyone else works hard to try and continue and expand on.

We don't live by your rules, we exist for a community that is much much larger than we are and we cherish the right to be amongst some really good people that make up this community, your days of tyranny and disrespect are coming to an end at the workings of your own hands. Nobody else is to blame but yourselves for your failure at an attempt at being an alliance. Maybe someday you will understand what sovereignty is, it isn't hanging on the teet of another to exist.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350581113' post='3042557']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jypfL.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Words Words Words, none of which change your situation. You attacked us, you're on the EoG list until you fulfill terms to leave it. You're not going to talk your way out of this.

You dont have to recognize it. You can sit there all day and say td didnt happen and you arent on the EoG list. We are going to keep pounding you though.The list we keep for ourselves isnt up for debate.

edit: Also, you were in Umbrella for a long time. Did you seriously think that they wouldnt get involved when a nation as big as you were came knocking? Did you ever seriously think that the people in Umbrella who didnt like you would just say they werent interested in beating you down? Of course they wanted a piece of that. They rarely get to attakc anyone. Then you showed up and suddenly they got their wish fulfilled.

Edited by Tir Nan Og

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350581113' post='3042557']
I see there's still no remorse or responsibility on your end for beating the crap out of newer, smaller nations for 3 weeks, nations that are not allowed to raid and will not fight back unless they receive orders to do so. No remorse for sanctioning for the sole purpose of an advantage in war. You must have really crapped your pants when I declared in defense, evidently I scared enough to call in assistance from UMB instead of trying to speak to me and work something out, as I would have stopped before that first nuke launched, I wasn't upset enough to stop at anytime because there was no need to continue beating up one of you, like you had carelessly beat up our guys. I'm not like you at all, I prefer fair fights and get no enjoyment out of a downdeclare.

Just admit that you had no intentions of stopping this conflict, you could've at anytime. It was your choice to continue as it is now. I said in the initial PM's to you that I couldn't get on IRC Sardonic, you chose to ignore that like you are better than anyone else. you created this situation, not me or anyone else in TSL. You're not an alliance, alliances conduct themselves with respect and have pride to be amongst other alliances that allow you to exist. You are nothing but a pack of leeches and a tech farm, that continues to suck the life out of something that everyone else works hard to try and continue and expand on.

We don't live by your rules, we exist for a community that is much much larger than we are and we cherish the right to be amongst some really good people that make up this community, your days of tyranny and disrespect are coming to an end at the workings of your own hands. Nobody else is to blame but yourselves for your failure at an attempt at being an alliance. Maybe someday you will understand what sovereignty is, it isn't hanging on the teet of another to exist.
[/quote]

i think if you had managed to stay quiet for a week and let PPO do the talking for you, you'd probably have avoided the downward spiral you are currently in. enjoy the ride though!

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1350589469' post='3042601']
i think if you had managed to stay quiet for a week and let PPO do the talking for you, you'd probably have avoided the downward spiral you are currently in. enjoy the ride though!
[/quote]

you can try to blow smoke up peoples butts all day with that, it doesn't change the facts that you've never wanted peace or met halfway or even a quarter of the way with anything. you just keep on bringing whatever you can, I'll have my turn soon enough and you're not gonna like it :)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1350589074' post='3042599']
Just curious, Is DoorNail on your "EoG' list for supporting his alliance or am I mistaken?
[/quote]

He's on the EoG list for threatening to "slice through [us] like butter" and all the other dumb threats and incoherent garbage he posted on our boards. If he had actually went about getting a protectorate to settle this matter diplomatically, or better yet kept his facehole closed, he wouldn't be on this list. That he did do all this just makes it easier for us to keep him on it. He'll either need to do MB terms or get someone to pay for his freedom. Either way, we're having fun regardless.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350586999' post='3042589']
You dont have to recognize it. You can sit there all day and say td didnt happen and you arent on the EoG list. We are going to keep pounding you though.The list we keep for ourselves isnt up for debate.

edit: Also, you were in Umbrella for a long time. Did you seriously think that they wouldnt get involved when a nation as big as you were came knocking? Did you ever seriously think that the people in Umbrella who didnt like you would just say they werent interested in beating you down? Of course they wanted a piece of that. They rarely get to attakc anyone. Then you showed up and suddenly they got their wish fulfilled.
[/quote]

lol, when you going to get through your little pea brain that UMBRELLA IS NOT SCARED OF ME AND THEY DON"T NEED YOU TO COME AFTER ME.