Quick Announcement

Lurunin

[center][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/officialflag.png[/IMG]

The PPO will be offering temporary protection to the AA "The Shadow Legacy".

The are a group made of ex TSCE/TSA member who we still consider friends :)

That is all, You may go one back to constant bickering now[/center]

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1349824223' post='3039164']
We will be. Additionally, DoorNail remains an EoG.
[/quote]

It's a good thing MK has so much political capital left to shield you from any and all consequences.

I'm happy to see that GOONS recovered from Kaskus incident and are playing tough again. Time for a new humiliation? Only time will tell, but I'm not very confident after look Pirates of the Parrot Order list of treaties, their allies aren't in position to pressure anyone right now.

Thank You PPO

Some of our guys have been picked clean and are on 2nd rounds of raids, which is why my cannons started firing..

I'm defending an attack on our alliance, to sanction me as a rogue is false and even more fuel to a fire that they started. This sanction cut off my aid to these smaller nations that actually wanted to fight some after being raided. It had no other purpose than a tool for war.

They know that when they sop raiding TSL, I too will stop attacking. Evidently that is too complicated for some, not to name any names :)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1349839933' post='3039311']
Why exactly?
[/quote]

it has something to do with our charter not defining them as an alliance. therefore we are being attacked by a single rogue nation who is defending six or seven other nations we are raiding. most people who attack goons in this way end up EoG.

this concept may be difficult to digest for those who consider any grouping of nations an alliance, we are aware of that, so it needs not really be discussed except by those who aim to embarrass us again (and be destroyed in the process, again).

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349840818' post='3039314']
it has something to do with our charter not defining them as an alliance. therefore we are being attacked by a single rogue nation who is defending six or seven other nations we are raiding. most people who attack goons in this way end up EoG.

this concept may be difficult to digest for those who consider any grouping of nations an alliance, we are aware of that, so it needs not really be discussed except by those who aim to embarrass us again (and be destroyed in the process, again).
[/quote]

Oh man, time to take a trip down memory lane to last March. We all remember what happened last march right? I'll just post my initial comment from that lovely 55 page master piece of drama.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1332288313' post='2940937']
True, I will admit these guys are not what you would consider "winners" in grand scheme of things. But somehow I don't really think that is the point. Its more like, they are Terrorist organizations rather then traditional alliances. They are not really interested in winning so much as they are trying to cause as much damage as they can. You really can't apply the same strategies to them as you would an Alliance that is interested in self preservation more then proving a point. I suppose the question GOON's should be asking is whether or not this is a war worth fighting to its ultimate conclusion, or if the damage done now has sufficiently exacted retribution for what caused the conflict.

As a thought, what exactly does GOONs want from this war? We keep hearing "Reps", but this is pretty vague. What constitutes victory for you guys?
[/quote]

My argument then was the same now. When you pick fights with people, sometimes they choose to fight back. Sometimes, other people choose to defend them. Not to necessarily be throwing comparisons around, but that seems to be what is happening here. Again. Now, clearly a 6 man AA is not necessarily comparable to an AA with nearly 30 people. Yet I would have thought that after the last debacle that involved an entire Bloc of great powers swooping in to resolve your last episode of Micro-drama, you might possibly have considered revising your raid policy, which lets face it, is highly unique to GOONS. It is your right to set your own policies, provided of course you are prepared to deal with what those policies result in. From where I am sitting, you attacked a group of people clearly affiliated with each other. It should not come as a shock they defended each other.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349842011' post='3039318']
Oh man, time to take a trip down memory lane to last March. We all remember what happened last march right? I'll just post my initial comment from that lovely 55 page master piece of drama.

(insert something here)

My argument then was the same now. When you pick fights with people, sometimes they choose to fight back. Sometimes, other people choose to defend them. Not to necessarily be throwing comparisons around, but that seems to be what is happening here. Again. Now, clearly a 6 man AA is not necessarily comparable to an AA with nearly 30 people. Yet I would have thought that after the last debacle that involved an entire Bloc of great powers swooping in to resolve your last episode of Micro-drama, you might possibly have considered revising your raid policy, which lets face it, is highly unique to GOONS. It is your right to set your own policies, provided of course you are prepared to deal with what those policies result in. From where I am sitting, you attacked a group of people clearly affiliated with each other. It should not come as a shock they defended each other.
[/quote]

i think...there are plenty of alliances that would consider a six or seven group of unprotected nations to be raid-worthy. now that they've got some kind of protection going on here I am sure the situation will resolve itself diplomatically, something the people we encountered last time (and the time before that) were not familiar with.

or maybe it'll be another couple months of trading nukes. i have no idea.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349840818' post='3039314']

[/quote]

What if an alliance adds to their Charter "we don't recognize alliances with a poor FA team"? Or "we don't recognize alliance that use sanctions as a war aid"? ..Or, and this is my favorite "We don't recognize alliances that cup the gonads of another alliance, because they wouldn't exist on their own"? Your rules are not my rules and I wouldn't expect you to comply with my rules. Attempts were made to resolve the raids since the first raid nearly two weeks ago, they were ignored.

We don't have any treaties that's no secret, but when we do, if we do. It'll be when we want, not when you want us to.

Since you can't handle me defending our alliance on your own, you probably shouldn't have raided..botched raids happen all the time, one could think that you were used to it by now.

GOONS will never get used to people fighting them back, they expect everyone let them steal technology and destroy the infrastructure without any action, because somehow in their crazy twisted mind, they think it's their god given right to steal people.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1349845732' post='3039344']
What if an alliance adds to their Charter "we don't recognize alliances with a poor FA team"? Or "we don't recognize alliance that use sanctions as a war aid"? ..Or, and this is my favorite "We don't recognize alliances that cup the gonads of another alliance, because they wouldn't exist on their own"? Your rules are not my rules and I wouldn't expect you to comply with my rules. Attempts were made to resolve the raids since the first raid nearly two weeks ago, they were ignored.

We don't have any treaties that's no secret, but when we do, if we do. It'll be when we want, not when you want us to.

Since you can't handle me defending our alliance on your own, you probably shouldn't have raided..botched raids happen all the time, one could think that you were used to it by now.
[/quote]

there's too much going on in that post to address adequately, so, I guess I'll just say we are proceeding diplomatically?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1349847519' post='3039350']
GOONS will never get used to people fighting them back, they expect everyone let them steal technology and destroy the infrastructure without any action, because somehow in their crazy twisted mind, they think it's their god given right to steal people.
[/quote]

i think most goons actually love a good fight. even if we're not always great at it.