Now Open for Business

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1341638368' post='3005597']
Cool to see another anarchist alliance pop up on Bob. It seems our humble ideology is spreading. Good luck to my leftist brethren in their new-found alliance. :mellow:
[/quote]

I'm sorry, the number you have reached is not in service. Please check the number and try again.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1341639227' post='3005625']
We're not Anarchists.

We are providers of the finest Anarchy money can buy. If you like, I can add you to our customer list, our telemarketers are standing by to bring you swift and friendly service.
[/quote]

Indeed, but National Anarchy is not the only service we provide! We offer three packages in infrastructure and tech cleaning. Espionage, Conventional, and Nuclear!

Also, don't forget to ask about our Platinum national restoration package! It is guaranteed to revert your nation to the pristine condition it was when you first found it! Call now!

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1341639227' post='3005625']
We're not Anarchists.

We are providers of the finest Anarchy money can buy. If you like, I can add you to our customer list, our telemarketers are standing by to bring you swift and friendly service.
[/quote]

/me peers down at your signature

See, this is what happens when we try to teach you powindah about the virtues of anarchy. You get the definition all wrong and form anarchist-in-name-only alliances with hierarchies and corporations. Anarchy is not chaos; it is peace and serenity. This is why anarchist nations cannot declare war. They are non-aggressive and respectful of others by nature. Unfortunately, even the highest of virtues can be corrupted by those who reject the guidance of Elesef. Regardless, good luck in this and hopefully one day y'all will discover the beauty of anarchism and adopt it in it's true form.

i see, they wish to supply the planet with more chaos (because without rulers or governments there is chaos),
it may be a service that the people need, who knows
but the bottom line is, a good business must make a profit in order to stay in business,
hopefully this profit motive does not get in the way of other considerations, the environment, the people, etc.

i wish this alliance and its shareholders good fortune

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1341640349' post='3005651']
hopefully this profit motive does not get in the way of other considerations, the environment, the people, etc.
[/quote]

Our sales representatives get bonuses for high body counts, and nuclear radiation is a sign of progress.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1341641376' post='3005665']
Protip- Go long on our stock and short everything else but our friends ;)

Seriously though Im looking forward to having fun in this new company.

o/ AI :awesome:
[/quote]
We're in austerity programs at the moment, but I hope there are investment opportunities in the future :D

I am simply amazed to see three alliances I respect and have had the esteemed pleasure of working with closely becoming the powerhouse they have earned.

So many respected friends in one alliance, it is a thing of beauty o/