Now Open for Business

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1341680034' post='3005985']
You sure do talk a lot about anarchy despite avoiding two of the last three wars.
[/quote]

Oh im pretty sure every alliance in this merge has fought FAR more wars then you,not only in total wars per alliance but number of wars per nation.

Yes we sat out THIS war because it had nothing to do with us, nor was it pursuing any goals we have.

Sorry if that upsets you, maybe take a Valium or 2?

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1341691927' post='3006107']
It's a clever little postmodernist statement on the duality of man, actually. Like juxtaposing peace with war. Anarchy with order and motive. Hate with love. You don't get us. You just don't get us man. That's why you have to die.
[/quote]

True story bro! lol

Congratulations on the completion of your evil plan.

You sure do talk a lot about anarchy despite avoiding two of the last three wars.
[/quote]
Nowwww, that's no way to convince them to do your dirty work for you. You shouldn't start wars ODN can't fight to begin with.

[/quote]
This from Umbrella LOLOLOLOL. Dont the goons need a bit of aid so they can keep fighting.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1341686607' post='3006038']
THAT's the style! I look forward to seeing this develop.
[/quote]
Thanks Mhawk

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1341692536' post='3006116']
Looking forward to this rolling that's being promised.
[/quote]
How about instead of trying to play chess to get to someone you just come and get them?

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1341691927' post='3006107']
It's a clever little postmodernist statement on the duality of man, actually. Like juxtaposing peace with war. Anarchy with order and motive. Hate with love. You don't get us. You just don't get us man. That's why you have to die.
[/quote]

!@#$, man. Deep. :P

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1341704021' post='3006286']
Correct me if I'm wrong but Umbrella put the boot to Valhalla during Karma.
[/quote]
I wouldn't recall, I was too busy fighting the other seven alliances to remember.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1341704021' post='3006286']
Correct me if I'm wrong but Umbrella put the boot to Valhalla during Karma.
[/quote]
what was that 4 years ago. Along with about 4 other AAs to include Kronos and PC. It was a whos who who declared on us. It was always nice to know the other side only sent the best to tangle with us

You know, if you all are so mad about us not burning our infra right now, and we are such push overs, why are you beating on SF? I think it was made pretty clear at the end the last war that we were satisfied with the result. Why did you expect us to do the same thing again barely a few months later?

If you want us to lose infra do it yourself instead of trying some overly complex plan in the hopes of getting us to jump the way you want.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1341704978' post='3006301']
You know, if you all are so mad about us not burning our infra right now, and we are such push overs, why are you beating on SF? I think it was made pretty clear at the end the last war that we were satisfied with the result. Why did you expect us to do the same thing again barely a few months later?

If you want us to lose infra do it yourself instead of trying some overly complex plan in the hopes of getting us to jump the way you want.
[/quote]

Shut up Aeros your missing the point, you need to do the heavy lifting in order to remain nominal moving forward, we cannot simply let you get past this without major stat damage, it disrupts the equilibrium dammit!!! <_<

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1341704662' post='3006297']
what was that 4 years ago. Along with about 4 other AAs to include Kronos and PC. It was a whos who who declared on us. It was always nice to know the other side only sent the best to tangle with us
[/quote]

As a former PCer I am flattered.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1341705516' post='3006318']
As a former PCer I am flattered.
[/quote]
Dont be I give credit where credit is due. We got our asses handed to us and yet despite the odds remained till we decided it was time to move on. This thread isnt about Val its about Anarchy Inc. Valhalla isnt gone it remains in the hearts and minds of those that flew that flag. What has happened is we have evolved with the two best AAs in the game and formed a new adventure with new sights to be seen.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1341702354' post='3006264']
How about instead of trying to play chess to get to someone you just come and get them?
[/quote]

My comment was actually in reference to an Anarchy Inc sig pic (the one with the "Less Role-Playing, More Rolling" tagline).

That was an awfully cute, albeit misdirected, retort though. Kudos, bub. :)