Now Open for Business

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1341680034' post='3005985']
You sure do talk a lot about anarchy despite avoiding two of the last three wars.
[/quote]
Funny to see this comment coming from Umbrella, you guys avoided defending your allies in Sparta and MHA in recent wars and only took part by joining the winning side who was curb stomping your other allies where your help wasn't even necessary. Olympus defended NPO when they were declared on by Fark, so they filled all their obligations in that one. When DH declared on NPO, Olympus defended NPO there as well even when it didn't put them on the winning side.

So they at least have consistency in filling their obligations even if it means them taking heavy damage in unfavorable wars, but them joining in to help reduce the damage you guys take as you pursue further vendettas/boredom wars after declaring on one of their allies just previously wouldn't make sense. Olympus, BAPS, and Valhalla also fought in the BiPolar War even when the odds weren't favorable for them from the start, something I've never seen Umbrella do even when you have allies getting rolled.

So all the alliances who formed Anarchy Inc have fought in more difficult and risky wars than you guys, that you guys are trying to insult them for not bandwagoning in to help you in your curb stomps or take damage in wars which have nothing to do with them is pathetic. Or were you hoping in those previous wars they would of jumped in defend Sparta/MHA in your place since you were to busy helping the side rolling them? Either way you can't expect them to join every retarded war you guys start up for no reason and you guys hitting CSN for continuing to attack a spy who was still on their ZI list doesn't count as anything more than an excuse. They aren't afraid of tough wars and honoring their obligations, but have no reason to pointlessly let you guys lead them into retarded wars against those they have no reason to fight.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1341706144' post='3006326']
You stole our Olympus. :mad::mad::mad:

And heya Cao Pai. Haven't seen ya in awhile.
[/quote]

We all know Olympus will control Anarchy Inc. ¬_¬

And ohai.

[quote name='thrill' timestamp='1341710710' post='3006361']
Awesome! Way to go Anarchy Inc. :wub:

\o/ May your Business always be Booming.\o/

o/
[/quote]

Thanks thrill.

You're always welcome to join us if you change your mind. We'll keep a light on for you.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1341706570' post='3006332']
Funny to see this comment coming from Umbrella, you guys avoided defending your allies in Sparta and MHA in recent wars and only took part by joining the winning side who was curb stomping your other allies where your help wasn't even necessary. Olympus defended NPO when they were declared on by Fark, so they filled all their obligations in that one. When DH declared on NPO, Olympus defended NPO there as well even when it didn't put them on the winning side.

So they at least have consistency in filling their obligations even if it means them taking heavy damage in unfavorable wars, but them joining in to help reduce the damage you guys take as you pursue further vendettas/boredom wars after declaring on one of their allies just previously wouldn't make sense. Olympus, BAPS, and Valhalla also fought in the BiPolar War even when the odds weren't favorable for them from the start, something I've never seen Umbrella do even when you have allies getting rolled.

So all the alliances who formed Anarchy Inc have fought in more difficult and risky wars than you guys, that you guys are trying to insult them for not bandwagoning in to help you in your curb stomps or take damage in wars which have nothing to do with them is pathetic. Or were you hoping in those previous wars they would of jumped in defend Sparta/MHA in your place since you were to busy helping the side rolling them? Either way you can't expect them to join every retarded war you guys start up for no reason and you guys hitting CSN for continuing to attack a spy who was still on their ZI list doesn't count as anything more than an excuse. They aren't afraid of tough wars and honoring their obligations, but have no reason to pointlessly let you guys lead them into retarded wars against those they have no reason to fight.
[/quote]
QFT.

I have yet to see Umbrella defending their allies in the losing side. From as long as I can remember they have been akways cowardly and switch sides every so often just to be on the winning sides. One of these days, when MK ends come, I will not be surprised to see them citing thousands of reason just so that they do not haveto defend them.

Umbrella militarily strong but mentally coward.

Sad to see that this joyous occasion also means the end of three great alliances that I have always held in high respect.

May the Anarchy be greater than its predecessors and may they be the new force great and brave enough to challenge the old regime

o/ may all your foes be in state of anarchy

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1341748662' post='3006611']
Pretty much hit the nail on the head.
[/quote]
Its about us not liking you in anyway, therefor we wont help SF directly on indirectly. It has nothing about losing side or winning side, an argument that is beyond stupid.

Welcome Anarchy, great graphic work you have there.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1341751566' post='3006621']
Its about us not liking you in anyway, therefor we wont help SF directly on indirectly. It has nothing about losing side or winning side, an argument that is beyond stupid.

Welcome Anarchy, great graphic work you have there.
[/quote]

No Umbrella has never fought a war and never will because they're cowards.

[i]Why can't you understand that. [/i]

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1341732286' post='3006564']
QFT.

I have yet to see Umbrella defending their allies in the losing side. From as long as I can remember they have been akways cowardly and switch sides every so often just to be on the winning sides. One of these days, when MK ends come, I will not be surprised to see them citing thousands of reason just so that they do not haveto defend them.

Umbrella militarily strong but mentally coward.
[/quote]

Very well said.

[quote name='Kittenland' timestamp='1341726559' post='3006513']
Umbrella doesn't like us?
Ok cancel everything.
[/quote]

I'll just use this as a springboard to respond to the hoards of comments that misinterpreted my short comment! My comment was simply an observation. Valhalla has not participated (at least not in this one) in two of the last three wars. Granted, you have your reasons, just like we had ours last war when we saw limited action. I still think any alliance can use a global war to push their agenda some way, even if they are not directly involved (see TOP in Bipolar, perfect example).

Also, many of the ex-Kronos and ex-NoR members were very fond of Valhalla, and we had respect for Olympus, for the most part. Again, not sure where that came from.

Lastly, the point that we want you to fight our war - again, not sure what that comes from! I couldn't care less what side you were a part of if you were to join the war. We learned it's not fun to deprive our members of war, and I'm not sure why your alliance would want to do that, regardless of politics.

That said, congrats on your merger. I hope to see exciting things from this alliance.

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

If we wanted to talk about AA's of bloated NS and no history of risking that NS there's a perfectly fine Umbrella thread already established. Then again with all that NS bloat, until the day that GPA decides that pacifism is dumb and neutrality is a lie, there really isn't any one who can do anything about Umbrella by themselves.