Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1340212340' post='2990164']
Why? It's another case of pure retardation on LSF's part. $%&@ em. Have fun IRON!
[/quote]
Because I come from an Era where we didn't fight wars that were predetermined before they started.

No fault on IRON here no matter how people try to twist it. LSF has continued to spit in IRONS face, now LSF gets to be punched in the face. Take your licks and move on.

INT I know this puts you in a crap situation, but your ally is being stupid as hell and sometimes a punch in the face is what they need. Hell I say this and know this from experience.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1340212468' post='2990172']
Thank you, Rush. Honestly, I am surprised that LSF continued to agitate the situation when it could have so easily been avoided entirely.
[/quote]

As long as you understand, that if this ends up with me fighting IRON, while I support what you did, I will still handle my business. Good luck my friend.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340212555' post='2990176']
Because I come from an Era where we didn't fight wars that were predetermined before they started.
[/quote]

Now you are being at least partially delusional.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340212617' post='2990179']
No, you didn't.
[/quote]
Nobody who fought in GW2 can say the outcome was predicted before it started(thanks AirMe for the no nuke policy though, that moral high ground certainly prevented the disbandment or re education of every League alliance.)
[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340212650' post='2990182']
Now you are being at least partially delusional.
[/quote]
you guys thought you were in trouble until Legion revealed themselves for being the paper tiger they were.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340212345' post='2990165']
>MFW "no reps"

Logs from our private channel:
[/quote]
[b][size="3"][11:22:12] <@Sabcat> and MCRABT's either not around or ignoring me[/size][/b]

Hereno, what time zone are you in? With these logs and the attempt by Sabcat...this DoW should be stalled.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340212555' post='2990176']
[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you in IRAN?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340212587' post='2990177']
No fault on IRON here no matter how people try to twist it. LSF has continued to spit in IRONS face, now LSF gets to be punched in the face. Take your licks and move on.

INT I know this puts you in a crap situation, but your ally is being stupid as hell and sometimes a punch in the face is what they need. Hell I say this and know this from experience.
[/quote]

Oh behave, this doesn't put Int into any kind of situation at all any more than the NoR war did.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340212802' post='2990189']
[b][size="3"][11:22:12] <@Sabcat> and MCRABT's either not around or ignoring me[/size][/b]

Hereno, what time zone are you in? With these logs and the attempt by Sabcat...this DoW should be stalled.
[/quote]

Reps aside... for me, the apology nonsense is enough of a valid CB.