Official IRON Announcement

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340214343' post='2990254']
LSF took a jab at IRON in an apology they were forced to give. Shock and horror.
[/quote]

They tested IRON to see how much they could get away with. The answer was not much.

Goodluck my friends o/

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1340214571' post='2990263']
OH MY GOD dude you win for post of the day. Your BLOC is supporting MK in the war on CSN and SF and you call this unfair. OH STOP the IRONY is killing me.
[/quote]

Whelp, I've agreed with Bud. This isn't good.

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1340214524' post='2990260']
I'm off LSF's AA and applied to INT yesterday.

What was that about me still being an LSF member?
[/quote]

Well IRON looks like your aim was off, it's Dorothy, not Toto, you wanted.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1340214571' post='2990263']
OH MY GOD dude you win for post of the day. Your BLOC is supporting MK in the war on CSN and SF and you call this unfair. OH STOP the IRONY is killing me. This situation is what 3 days old now. It could have been handled in a day. If LSF was sincere it would have been done in a day. Demasking takes what 2 min top. As soon as !@#$ was agreed upon it should have been done first. If you so upset by it go ahead and put your nation where your mouth is. You have been LSFs most vocal supporter through all of this whether it be the NoR situation or this.
[/quote]

Oh so LSF wasn't [i]sincere[/i] enough. I see now, thanks for clearing that up.

Your wit never ceases to amaze me.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340215371' post='2990283']

[/quote]

Apparently not. Of course, LSF was never in any bargaining position since they clearly have no friends. IRON could have dictated whatever terms they wanted under the present circumstances. 200 tech and an apology seems quite light for an alliance with no allies impersonating a sanctioned alliances leader.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340214343' post='2990254']
LSF took a jab at IRON in an apology they were forced to give. Shock and horror.
[/quote]
See, sometimes we agree :blush:

It's a CB, I don't know if it's a good reason. Let's keep it clean!

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340215371' post='2990283']

[/quote]
LOL WHAT. Apology written, Rab accepts it. It was a crappy one but Rab was ready to move on. What 24-48 hours later no tech sent and the guy hasnt been demasked yet either. Come on man you cant be this dense. If you truly wanted to help LSF you would have stayed on top of them to get it done or as a competent ally done it yourself. Also no where in my post did I even comment how in sincere the apology was.

Ive never been good with meme does a U MAD fit here?

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1340215641' post='2990291']
LOL WHAT. Apology written, Rab accepts it. It was a crappy one but Rab was ready to move on. What 24-48 hours later no tech sent and the guy hasnt been demasked yet either. Come on man you cant be this dense. If you truly wanted to help LSF you would have stayed on top of them to get it done or as a competent ally done it yourself. Ive never been good with meme does a U MAD fit here?
[/quote]

The apology was posted less than 24 hours ago. Opti was off the AA before this DoW ever happened, regardless of if an Admin got around to demasking him. Sabcat tried to contact MCRABT to send tech a few hours ago but was promptly ignored. It is extremely obvious that IRON is taking advantage of LSF's current political and military situation, whether that is to further other goals, or merely because they're butthurt over what amounts to nothing.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1340215605' post='2990290']
Wow, LSF, you should have stuck to being an alliance no one gave a second thought about for the past several+ years. Being the limelight is clearly not your forte.
[/quote]
Very few people have what it takes to be a true diva.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340213049' post='2990200']
Reps aside... for me, the apology nonsense is enough of a valid CB.
[/quote]
This by itself is a CB, and would have been even back in the bad old days. I would like to hear LSF explain how the "apology" was written, the names of the member nations that wrote it, and the method by which it got approved.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1340215898' post='2990303']
This by itself is a CB, and would have been even back in the bad old days. I would like to hear LSF explain how the "apology" was written, the names of the member nations that wrote it, and the method by which it got approved.
[/quote]
good idea

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340215800' post='2990295']
The apology was posted less than 24 hours ago. Opti was off the AA before this DoW ever happened, regardless of if an Admin got around to demasking him. Sabcat tried to contact MCRABT to send tech a few hours ago but was promptly ignored. It is extremely obvious that IRON is taking advantage of LSF's current political and military situation, whether that is to further other goals, or merely because they're butthurt over what amounts to nothing.
[/quote]
You are right it hasnt been 24 hours yet from the apology. My point still stands this has been on going for longer than that and a demask and first run of tech could have already been sent out if this was to be settled.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1340215641' post='2990291']
LOL WHAT. Apology written, Rab accepts it. It was a crappy one but Rab was ready to move on. What 24-48 hours later no tech sent and the guy hasnt been demasked yet either. Come on man you cant be this dense. If you truly wanted to help LSF you would have stayed on top of them to get it done or as a competent ally done it yourself. Also no where in my post did I even comment how in sincere the apology was.

Ive never been good with meme does a U MAD fit here?
[/quote]

He accepted it? That's not what the OP says (Re: " no apology ").

LSF isn't the most forum active bunch, so to expect them to demask him asap is a bit much (he did leave the AA, btw).

What was the big rush on the reps? LSF agreed to pay the reps. [i]We[/i] even agreed to pay them for them, but apparently they didn't come in fast enough. So here we are.

Of course you're going to defend your ally here, but come on.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1340215898' post='2990303']
[/quote]
Actually, back in the old days, when Electron Sponge wrecked that little Starcraft-themed AA over a silly impersonation of himself by the AA's leader, the outcry was loud, not at all like the cheers greeting this DoW. Anyway, I don't think alluding to those particular good ole days is the best way to go about selling something.