Official IRON Announcement

You couldn't !@#$@#$ hold off for at least 24 hours? You had to have your 200 tech for this [i]right now[/i] over something that should have never required more than a simple apology?

Fantastic. Mother !@#$@#$ fantastic.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340213898' post='2990238']
You couldn't !@#$@#$ hold off for at least 24 hours? You had to have your 200 tech for this [i]right now[/i] over something that should have never required more than a simple apology?

[/quote]

Honestly, I mean honestly, you dont think LSF deserves all of this? :lol1:

[/quote]

Post another one of those pictures of a commie hitting a symbol with a hammer and then let CnG attack LSF too! That would put IRON in their place.

Edited by Omniscient1

[/quote]
you knew what you signed up for Trosky, don't pretend like these aren't the same people you(I don't mean INT, I mean you and Craig, specifically, your membership(some at least) has made their stance clear to me.) literally ensured will stay part of your coalition for a little while longer.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340213754' post='2990229']
Pretty sure that was his point.
[/quote]
[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340213860' post='2990233']
no !@#$. I agree with morals in everything that doesn't involve actions our individual nations are all capable of doing(OOC: game mechanics), we also lost because our lovely pals in ODN and Legion pulled the "we totally support you guys.... from over here."
[/quote]

Ah I misread, fair point, I obviously agree heh.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340213981' post='2990239']
Honestly, I mean honestly, you dont think LSF deserves all of this? :lol1:
[/quote]

Was it dumb to impersonate a gov member of another alliance to try and incite a war? Absolutely.

Does that entail 200 tech, expulsion (this member had been expelled btw, just not demasked), and an apology?

And because the apology was half assed and the reps were late, this now blows up. Real fair.

[/quote]
daaaaaamn

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340214139' post='2990245']
Was it dumb to impersonate a gov member of another alliance to try and incite a war? Absolutely.

Does that entail 200 tech, expulsion (this member had been expelled btw, just not demasked), and an apology?

And because the apology was half assed and the reps were late, this now blows up. Real fair.
[/quote]

You did actually read the "apology" right? You read that it says @$#% IRON IN THE @#$ as well as Sabcat in this thread admitting that they don't care about going out this way right? There is no way they are not deserving of this.

[/quote]

I will agree with the tech thing being stupid. But tbh, from the sidelines this doesn't seem to be about tech.

Maybe LSF has an ally somewhere. I mean an alliance can deserve something but curbstomps are never fun :nuke:

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1340214263' post='2990250']
You did actually read the "apology" right? You read that it says @$#% IRON IN THE @#$ as well as Sabcat in this thread admitting that they don't care about going out this way right? There is no way they are not deserving of this.
[/quote]

LSF took a jab at IRON in an apology they were forced to give. Shock and horror.

[/quote]
[quote][13:43:04] * ComradeCraig[INT] is now known as RushSucks|TLR[/quote]
I await Crag's expulsion, what a terrible person to imitate other people's nicks on IRC.

[/quote]

[/quote]
OH MY GOD dude you win for post of the day. Your BLOC is supporting MK in the war on CSN and SF and you call this unfair. OH STOP the IRONY is killing me. This situation is what 3 days old now. It could have been handled in a day. If LSF was sincere it would have been done in a day. Demasking takes what 2 min top. As soon as !@#$ was agreed upon it should have been done first. If you so upset by it go ahead and put your nation where your mouth is. You have been LSFs most vocal supporter through all of this whether it be the NoR situation or this.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1340214316' post='2990252']
Someone has a bruised ego. If your ally is dumb enough to believe it was really you, they need better leadership.
[/quote]
thicker skin, in my cybernations? doubt it.

Listen, all of us have had to give apologies or take a seat we disliked. But you do things that are necessary. You don't agree to things then !@#$ on it.

It sucks, clearly it does Trotsky. But there is a way to act and not act. Sometimes we all forget that.