Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1336197452' post='2963814']
No, I'm not looking for your demise. I'm just saying if it ends up the odds are stacked against you, they won't be with you.
[/quote]

I'll be the first to say that over at NG, we pretty much expect our comeuppance to happen soon. We deserve it, and we're not even a year old yet! It'll be NG with the odds stacked against us way before it will be NPO again, and we fully expect our allies in NPO to back us up whenever it goes down. Mark my words, they can expect the same from us.

p.s. i would just like to point out we've already fought a war in defence of NPO, and we weren't even treatied yet!

Edited by Nikita Ilyich Lenin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1336199814' post='2963838']
That is a horrible twisting and bastardization. There is no request, demand or similar of assimilation into the Order. In fact the evolving is the responsibility of the Emperor of Pacifica and her members. No outside influence is necessary as this is a completely internal process. As for the bringing Order to chaos, Order is what we provide. If people do not want it, they do not have to have it. Nothing in that speaks of destruction, nothing in that speaks of Assimilation.

Let me ask you this... is it the nature of Chaos to destroy? Is it the nature of Chaos to create? Neither apply. This is equally true for Order. It is not something that destroys or creates; it simply give what it says...Order.

Its a good reach and I am sure you feel if you repeat it enough it will become a mantra for the ignorant. But until you have some actions (recent actions) that properly illustrate this, you will need to come up with something else.
[/quote]

[quote]But this cannot be achieved by a fabricated revolution - by invasion or infiltration - for that is not a revolution at all and will end in the loyal Feederites leading a widespread insurrection against the Francoists, rather than giving widespread support and becoming Francoists themselves. So the Francoists must support Francoist Pacifics and emerging Francoism as far as they can without alienating the masses of the host Pacific. [/quote]

In other words you must assimilate or be destroyed.

But wow..... way off topic.

Still sad to see this, but good luck to everyone.

That interpretation is not acceptable to me (meaning what you believe that passage means). I have been clear errors of the past are not going to be repeated today. As the Emperor of the New Pacific Order, I am the authority for what Francoism today means.

Yeah definitely off topic. I challenge you... give me a feasible plan of Red Dawn working. Trade circles no longer require what they once did and I am more than happy to continue to work with everyone on Red.

A treaty must be meaningful and help all involved equally. Talk to me when you have something you feel accomplishes that.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1336201194' post='2963852']
I challenge you... give me a feasible plan of Red Dawn working. Trade circles no longer require what they once did and I am more than happy to continue to work with everyone on Red.

A treaty must be meaningful and help all involved equally. Talk to me when you have something you feel accomplishes that.
[/quote]

I think you misunderstand. I'm not saying you're wrong for doing what you done. I'm just saying it's disappointing to see it go, and I wish things would have went much differently.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336202002' post='2963855']
I think you misunderstand. I'm not saying you're wrong for doing what you done. I'm just saying it's disappointing to see it go, and I wish things would have went much differently.
[/quote]

Ahh, fair enough.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1336210641' post='2963909']
Well its not the Moldavi Doctrine, but its a step in that direction.

Not surprised with the new emperor that Pacifica fell on this path. :facepalm:

May we only pray Mary will come back one day.
[/quote]

It was Mary who appointed Brehon Emperor, just sayin.

So NPO cancel parts of a treaty that don't make any sense any more but are continuing with the parts that do make sense (for them and everyone else involved)....????.....Drama :unsure:

I don't get it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1336210641' post='2963909']
Well its not the Moldavi Doctrine, but its a step in that direction.

Not surprised with the new emperor that Pacifica fell on this path. :facepalm:

May we only pray Mary will come back one day.
[/quote]

Tell me great alliance hopper, beyond trades how does this go back in the direction of the original Moldavi Doctrine?

Red Dawn was about trades and senate sharing. Nothing else ever seemed to work. Senate is still going without a treaty. Can you give me a cohesive and well explained reason for your... brilliant deduction?

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1336211340' post='2963914']
So NPO cancel parts of a treaty that don't make any sense any more but are continuing with the parts that do make sense (for them and everyone else involved)....????.....Drama :unsure:

I don't get it.
[/quote]

No, they cancelled themselves out of the entire treaty, but are still upholding one aspect of it on their own accord.

But yeah, your point remains on 'drama'.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1336198514' post='2963826']
Oh thank you for letting me know about our FA path. Tell me how exactly we are ex-Heg. Our ex-Heg was NPO. That is gone. If you honestly still think there is a ex-heg or has been an ex-heg sphere for awhile now, you're the one who needs comprehension.

Your whole sphere is full of ex-heg and to see you put that on us is hilarious.
[/quote]

If you really don't understand any of this by now, I'm not even sure it's worth further trying to explain to you.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336198184' post='2963822']
Glad you have a strong level of reading comprehension. NPO was rolled twice because they were the Old Hegemony that was overthrown and kept overthrown. Karma rebelled back and took the Status Quo away from the Old Hegemony effectively destroying that power sphere. NPO has moved on from that point and has proved changed. You will just keep getting rolled because you can't let go of the old hegemony sphere and then getting in bed with SF whose FA position is garbage as well.
[/quote]
NPO changed in 2009.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1336200404' post='2963843']
I'll be the first to say that over at NG, we pretty much expect our comeuppance to happen soon. We deserve it, and we're not even a year old yet! It'll be NG with the odds stacked against us way before it will be NPO again, and we fully expect our allies in NPO to back us up whenever it goes down. Mark my words, they can expect the same from us.
[/quote]

For the record, I never said you guys wouldn't back them up. I said it about someone else.

Allow me to clear some things up so that you can all stop querying me (though I enjoy a nice chat from time to time):
1. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dawn"]Red Dawn[/url] does not, did not, and probably won't ever have any military clauses; no optional or mutual defense. It does have a non-aggression clause. It is a Senate-sharing and trade cooperation treaty.
2. No, this was not CoJ's [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Justitia"]only treaty[/url].

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1336200404' post='2963843']

p.s. i would just like to point out we've already fought a war in defence of NPO, and we weren't even treatied yet!
[/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It's only ODoAP

ps: the reason wasn't NPO :P

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1336235535' post='2964034']
Allow me to clear some things up so that you can all stop querying me (though I enjoy a nice chat from time to time):
1. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dawn"]Red Dawn[/url] does not, did not, and probably won't ever have any military clauses; no optional or mutual defense. It does have a non-aggression clause. It is a Senate-sharing and trade cooperation treaty.
2. No, this was not CoJ's [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Justitia"]only treaty[/url].
[/quote]

So we can't raid CoJ? :(

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1336256674' post='2964153']
So we can't raid CoJ? :(
[/quote]

You could. It might be entertaining. Not that I encourage that sort of thing, of course.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1336186853' post='2963596']

There is only one part to teams that remains: The three Senate Seats. NPO's stance on them will not change. We will not interrupt the status quo, and continue to work with the other Red Sphere alliances on seats. The NPO will continue keeping its own 2 candidates, and vote for any 3rd who is supported by Red Dawn or the alliances of the sphere. However, should other alliances seek to deteriorate relations or start drama with the Order, we will not hesitate in pulling all support and having Pacificans push and [b]vote for an all-NPO senate.[/b]

[/quote]
An all NPO Senate would be the way to go. If any alliance wants a seat they should grow in members or campaign for it. I have never received a single message from anyone other than a Pacifican regarding Red Senate voting. The others are too lazy to do any work so why should their Senator get a vote or a Senate seat? It's a nice gesture on your part Brehon/Pacifica...too nice.

Edited by Jaiar