Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1336291654' post='2964408']
If you would have read the first post by Brehon, then I was comparing this announcement to the Moldavi Doctrine, in which Pacifica controlled the entire senate and no alliances were allowed on the red team. I then said that Brehon stated that any action that isn't approved by Pacifica diplomatically will end their senate seat. In which, they might as well just go ahead and take it.
[/quote]

I want you to read what you said again when you said in particular - "[b] I then said that Brehon stated that [u]any action that isn't approved by Pacifica diplomatically will end their senate seat.[/u] In which, they might as well just go ahead and take it.[/b]"

There are things I haven't "approved of" or "agreed to" that Schattenman or Nascar or whoever had to say about a great many things. That didn't change or effect the senate seat. Even recently when things got heated, there was no change on the senate seat. What I said and what I intended with that statement is simple. If anyone that holds the senate seat on Red makes Pacifica her enemy then I will simply tell my people to vote a pure NPO selection. If that is some kind of repressive or controlling action, that would only be a controlling action that applies to the members of Pacifica. So take your anti-NPO propaganda and go home.

Edited by Brehon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1336424911' post='2964894']
There are things I haven't "approved of" or "agreed to" that Schattenman or Nascar or whoever had to say about a great many things. That didn't change or effect the senate seat.
[/quote]
A testament to RD's mission and all of our maturity.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1336190334' post='2963702']
It really is a last ditch effort to talk to him...I'm sorry you had to do what you did...
[/quote]
I'm touched.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1336192639' post='2963728']
[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/flagAS6.png[/IMG][/center]

Justitia's Cult hereby announces protection of the New Pacific Order for 30 days following their official resignation from Red Dawn from any acts that we deem to be untoward.
[/quote]
Thank you for your gracious offer, Schattenmann. :)

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1336196762' post='2963806']
Yea, really, isn't it?

I look forward to GATO standing beside them when they're on the wrong end of a curbstomp. Come talk to me after that.

edit: typo
[/quote]
Been there, done that.