WAE 4.0

Alterego

[center][img]http://www.bleachernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/comic-book-guy-worst-ever.gif[/img][/center]
[color="#000000"][size="5"][center][b]WORST ALLIANCE EVER[/b][/center][/size][/color]

Originally a term used by old GOONS to describe GATO WAE has since been applied to GGA and Legion. It is usually used to describe an alliance incapable of the most fundamental tasks including nation building, decision making and war fighting ability. GOONS have traits in common with all the WAEs in history making them the undisputed WAE in the history of Bob.

GGA telling the world they dont need WRCs because they had NPO is something GOONS today say about Umbrella. It is a sure sign of an alliance incapable of building a nation. Todays GOONS has just past 3 years old [b](happy birthday for yesterday)[/b] and quite a few of their members are older than that yet they have only ever managed a pathetic 12 WRCs. Their inability to build nations is even more prolific with only 2 nations in WRC range. Luckily they have committed Umbrella to fight for them, the tactic worked out well for GGA...oh wait

[img]http://www.brookings.edu/FP/PROJECTS/NUCWCOST/davy6.jpg[/img]

Old Legion had a terrible reputation as a fighting alliance. In August 2008 they, like GOONS decided 2 micros were no match for them. They like GOONS had to call in a number of allies to help them beat these two micros. GOONS have shown time and time again they are incapable of waging even the most basic wars alone. During the Doom House - NPO war GOONS were getting external aid within 5 days of the war starting. That was a war months in the planning yet they couldn't even see a week of fighting without begging like a newborn bird

[img]http://www.ornithology.com/images/BabyBirds_Miller_061705.jpg[/img]

As I said earlier the WAE term came from old GOONS to describe GATO because they deemed GATOs leaders useless. From their return to the latest fiasco GOONS leadership have limped from one disaster to another. In three years they have consistently shown poor judgement in every avenue except treaty saturation level. GOONS have been able to survive this long by doing something \m/ disbanded to avoid because it was so humiliating. Their leaders have sold the general membership as one large tech farm to the people who were smart enough to build nations and buy WRCs.

GOONS have all the worst traits of all the other WAEs. Its unlikely they will never learn to stand on their hind legs. Instead they will remain an incompetent, militarily useless tech farm for Umbrella and MK. GOONS are WAE 4.0, the super WAE their allies tolerate them because they get an abundance of cheap tech.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1335033278' post='2956674']
GOONS - WAEing it up like a grocery shopper buying fruit.

[img]http://health.discovery.com/centers/diet-fitness/images/eating-healthy.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Yes, we all know Sparta is the epitome of success.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1335033278' post='2956674']
GOONS - WAEing it up like a grocery shopper buying fruit.

[img]http://health.discovery.com/centers/diet-fitness/images/eating-healthy.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
*Looks at your AA*

Ahahahah.

Anyways, as someone who's fought GOONS before, I can safely say you're full of it.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1335032841' post='2956669']Its unlikely they will [b]never[/b] learn to stand on their hind legs.
[/quote]

Pretty sure you meant [b]ever[/b].

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1335037255' post='2956699']
Let's pretend for a second that your arguments aren't retarded and ignorant and think about how good the GGA was at selling tech (or doing anything for that matter).

Hmm
[/quote]

That's the other weakness in the post. He does imply that GGA could deliver lots of cheap tech. Hah.

I doubt anyone will ever top GGA for WAE personally.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Let's pretend for a second that your arguments aren't retarded and ignorant and think about how good the GGA was at selling tech (or doing anything for that matter).

Hmm
[/quote]
That was a great rebuttal.

"GOONS is an excellent tech farm! And you're retarded!"

I think alterego may have to go back to the drawing board, if he has any desire to topple the great debater that you are.

Edited by Starfox101

Hmm
[/quote]

This is true, I wish MCXA had a tech B!@#$.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1335062821' post='2956921']
This is true, I wish MCXA had a tech B!@#$.
[/quote]

Not hard to get tech deals. I mean, I've been the one trying to find buyers rather than them coming to me. Like your members just have to be active enough to send the money. That's all. I mean there are a lot of seller alliances and you can recruit to get them internally.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1335032841' post='2956669']
[img]http://blogs.evtrib.com/nerdvana/files/2012/01/stretch_armstrong.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

A few more stretches and you'd almost [url=http://www.plaidstallions.com/kenner/stretcharmstrong.html]have the whole catalog[/url]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1335040884' post='2956728']
Yes, we all know Sparta is the epitome of success.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that he was in Sparta, last I checked which was just before posting this, he was in The Combine.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1335052168' post='2956851']
*Looks at your AA*

Ahahahah.

Anyways, as someone who's fought GOONS before, I can safely say you're full of it.
[/quote]

As for someone that holds a treaty with The Combine, it is interesting to see the New Sith Order's opinion of their ally.

Someone thinks GOONS is just a tech farm for Mushroom Kingdom. Forgets to point out that the micro-alliances went from being nuclear rogues to 6k nations with almost all wonders. MORE AT ELEVEN.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1335052168' post='2956851']
*Looks at your AA*

Ahahahah.

[/quote]

Some ally you are.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1335095379' post='2957081']
He called my argument retarded.
[/quote]

Dude..really? You truly are a piece of work. Someone sticks up for you, and you complain about it?

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1335140100' post='2957432']Dude..really? You truly are a piece of work. Someone sticks up for you, and you complain about it?
[/quote]

Prolly misread the title as "WPE" instead of "WAE."