WAE 4.0

Alterego

People underestimating GOONS cause of the latest skirmish with Kaskus/Mongols are in for a surprise next time GOONS fight. And even without that, they are a better and more active alliance than 70% of Planet Bob's alliances.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1335299756' post='2958574']
They have a core group who is willing to stick it out when times get tough and the backing of powerful allies. The worst alliances are never capable of any of those things really. That's why it's just as silly to suggest alliances who attained some very high heights in this world were also worst alliance canidates.
[/quote]

So are you saying GATO, GGA, and Legion never had these things? I believe a lot of people would say you're wrong.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335230844' post='2958157']
The NG application was a joke, Hence i also applied at MK while also crap talking them publically. As with NG the only reason you have 9-10 million NS is due to mergers, NG has never gained NS on its own, and I do not honestly know how someone who brags about having 50K of useless land can even say anything about stats or even about war. Land is taken and thrown away and offers no fighting capabilities, so the NG guides must not be that great xD. As for the Fark war, NPO is a great band of fighters as well as their allies, NG just needed attention. As for NG's dislikes and likes, PB can be counted as your supporters, the rest of the world may be counted as enemies.

Speaking of retarded alliances, one who supports massive land purchases that shrinks warchests and tech deals should be upon that list.

Theres no need to argue with a guy who purchases 50K land in order to become better at war and retain his pixels. His opinions of people are unnoted and not really acknowledged.

Nor have I agreed with BAPs politically, but after facing Sparta and going from 100K average NS down to 30K average NS and now back to 60-70K i have to say they do know what they're doing. Your arguing with a GOONS supporter, nuff said. If there was anything i could do in this world, it would be to rescue FOK and VE from PB and have them completely on their own. Those 2 are one of the most respected on my list and do not deserve the PR Disaster that DH and NG have caused them.
[/quote]

How can someone with 2700 posts, a nation over 3 years old and gov spot in a top 30 alliance know so little about the game. :unsure:

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1335303928' post='2958618']
How can someone with 2700 posts, a nation over 3 years old and gov spot in a top 30 alliance know so little about the game. :unsure:
[/quote]

For three years I didn't know I could buy wonders. :(

Also, hey haven't seen you in a while. How you been? I hope all the tech I sold you is still helping you out. :P

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1335209487' post='2957877']
I'm going to go ahead and say that GOONS are infinitely more competent than the alliances whose members are criticizing them here. I mean, really, the idea that people from the Combine, BAPS, and Odyssey would have the gall to suggest that GOONS was a bad alliance really just blows me away.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that regular members of my alliance represented the alliance, but thanks for informing me of this.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1335313715' post='2958734']
I never suggested that they did.
[/quote]

Minor reading error then, however I wouldn't use the term infinitely to describe that GOONS are better than other alliances.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335340799' post='2958924']
but apparently ours do
[/quote]

Hey there big shooter...Let us all knock a few brewskis down and enjoy the thread, eh?

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335343426' post='2958931']
Sure. I just don't enjoy people misrepresenting the views of my alliance to cast us as bad allies.
[/quote]

I called an individual a bad ally, not the alliance. If it was the view of your alliance as you so put it right there, then you wouldn't be good allies now would you?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1335374831' post='2959000']
I called an individual a bad ally, not the alliance. If it was the view of your alliance as you so put it right there, then you wouldn't be good allies now would you?
[/quote]
I would beg to differ.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1335135452' post='2957374']
As for someone that holds a treaty with The Combine, it is interesting to see the New Sith Order's opinion of their ally.
[/quote]

Which is why I was drawing the distinction between a member's view and that of the alliance. You know the NSO's view of the Combine, we wouldn't hold a treaty if it wasn't a favourable one.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335378992' post='2959016']
I would beg to differ.

Which is why I was drawing the distinction between a member's view and that of the alliance. You know the NSO's view of the Combine, we wouldn't hold a treaty if it wasn't a favourable one.
[/quote]

I was more directing it at him than the whole of NSO to make him aware of whom his allies were.

GOONs may be one of the worst alliance that Cybernations has seen, but they havent given up yet! meaning they are no where near the worst alliance ever.

Once you give up in what you believe in you are worthless.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335378992' post='2959016']
[/quote]
That makes us allies. :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1335296150' post='2958563']
Its funny to see people try discrediting the topic due to it being made by Alterego, despite everything he said about GOONS being true. The only argument I've seen people use for why GOONS aren't WAE is they make a nice tech farm, but if all they're good for is a tech farm then I think that just further proves the point Alterego was making with the topic.
[/quote]

When something cuts close to the bone they come back with that. I wish they were my tech farm :(