WAE 4.0

Alterego

Agreed. Roll MK forums.

Seriously, stop going to their contests and being sycophants. It only encourages them.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1336158535' post='2963463']
And for the last time, out of PB's 900 some nations that there were at the time. Only like 20 people could actually fight. Point invalid, try again.
[/quote]

Actually it looks to me like you just validated it.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1336952359' post='2967075']
The PB-Polar front was over two days before Deinos DoE'd :wacko:
[/quote]
He's referring to Gondor, even though Gondor ghosted tLW en masse.

Deinos was cool in staying out of the last one. A certain alliance could learn when to say "no," in a similar fashion.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335242885' post='2958299']
That would be PB-Polar.
[/quote]
Haha you mean the war where nearly our entire alliance ghosted into tLW so we could burn our nations to the ground, fighting on the clear-cut losing side (led by an alliance we despised)? THAT war?? The war in which we fought despite having allies on both sides (an oft-used excuse for staying out by other alliances)? The war in which we caused substantially more damage than we took and earned the respect of our opponents (indeed, we are now MDoAP'd to them)? The war in which we were far from the first to peace out of??

Get your facts straight and come back to me, champ.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1337134539' post='2967938']
Haha you mean the war where nearly our entire alliance ghosted into tLW so we could burn our nations to the ground, fighting on the clear-cut losing side (led by an alliance we despised)? THAT war?? The war in which we fought despite having allies on both sides (an oft-used excuse for staying out by other alliances)? The war in which we caused substantially more damage than we took and earned the respect of our opponents (indeed, we are now MDoAP'd to them)? The war in which we were far from the first to peace out of??

Get your facts straight and come back to me, champ.
[/quote]

I miss the old chey who hopped AAs weekly.

As someone who was in Athens at the time, tLW+Gondor ghosts was literally the only alliance that actually fought.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1337164873' post='2968053']
I miss the old chey who hopped AAs weekly.
[/quote]

[img]http://s17.postimage.org/61is0z2ml/zing_o.gif[/img]

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

• 3 weeks later...