How many wars or alliances have you fought?

Sephiroth

alliances that my alliance has been at war with

ODN- once
LSF- twice
INT- twice
NEAT
GOONS
Umbrella
\m/
Athens
TSC
BN
Europa
Wolf Pack
FEAR
GOD
GRUE
DICE
DB4D
LOST
Tetris
MHA
Fok
NEW

Yeah... I'd like to end this patter of MCXA taking on a lot of alliances every war... <_<

Also i am probably missing a few.

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alliances I've fought that I can recall. Way too many individual wars to keep track of each.

NoV, FCO, Athens, GPA, BAPS, FAN, FLY, LOST, MK, PC, NV, FoB, GR, CCC, WAPA, VE, UMB, GOONS, GOD, RoK, Immortals.

I don't really remember which alliances I fought but these are the wars I've been involved in:

Maroon War
GWII
St. Patrick's Day War
GWIII
Green Civil War (Viridicide or whatever else it's called)
FAN-WUT war
MCXA - Wootsauce war
Legion-Valhalla (Dove war?)
The Unjust War
BLEU-NADC war
Continuum-GPA war
GATO-One Vision war
BLEU-GUN war
CIS- One Vision war
War of the Coalition
Karma War

On the winning side of all those conflicts...

[quote name='Valashu' timestamp='1331927178' post='2938983']
I don't really remember which alliances I fought but these are the wars I've been involved in:

Maroon War
GWII
St. Patrick's Day War
GWIII
Green Civil War (Viridicide or whatever else it's called)
FAN-WUT war
MCXA - Wootsauce war
Legion-Valhalla (Dove war?)
The Unjust War
BLEU-NADC war
Continuum-GPA war
GATO-One Vision war
BLEU-GUN war
CIS- One Vision war
War of the Coalition
Karma War

On the winning side of all those conflicts...
[/quote]

Were you really? Wow.. I would have like.. winners remorse if I were you. Were you not in Sparta in this last war?

I have no idea what alliances I've fought, but I think I remember most of the wars.

[b]GDA[/b]
- St. Paddy's Day Massacre (best time ever)
- GWIII
- Persian War
- Unjust War
- BLEU-NADC War
- BLEU-GUN War
- BLEU-FIST War

[b]Polaris[/b]
- TOP-C&G War
- VE-NpO War
- Grudge War

good times (mostly); although I was also in Genesis but didn't fight in any wars there.

Edited by Mergerberger II

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1331932737' post='2939022']
Were you really? Wow.. I would have like.. winners remorse if I were you. Were you not in Sparta in this last war?
[/quote]
Nope, I came back to CN after the war had ended. As for winners remorse, winning was just logical being in TI and The Continuum, didn't think twice about it.

hm...

I think I missed my first two global wars due to RL...

VE-NpO war was the first I was in actively but I helped pay reps for wars since BiPolar. (being in Legion the entire time)

Then I switched to NSO and fought Legion with Tetris...

Flipped to VE and fought in this last war against Apparatus and... Nebula-X. I think.

So not a lot of wars for this one.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Walford' timestamp='1333561287' post='2948289']
[img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/w_r_alford/AFMW.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I've fought only 4 wars, 4-5 alliances. And I've taken and delivered about 3-5 times as many nukes as that. ZI'ed a few less, though.

Not to single you out (only did because you actually pointed out the nuke thing), but that's the problem with this thread.

Everyone brags about how many wars/alliances they've fought but how many people really had an impact?

So many people on the winning side, but how many stick through their alliance when they're losing? It's so damn easy to just hop sides whenever your alliance is weak, but I'd say it's more of an achievement to actually stick all the way through a war that your alliance loses.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1333647535' post='2948655']
I've fought only 4 wars, 4-5 alliances. And I've taken and delivered about 3-5 times as many nukes as that. ZI'ed a few less, though.

Not to single you out (only did because you actually pointed out the nuke thing), but that's the problem with this thread.

Everyone brags about how many wars/alliances they've fought but how many people really had an impact?

So many people on the winning side, but how many stick through their alliance when they're losing? It's so damn easy to just hop sides whenever your alliance is weak, but I'd say it's more of an achievement to actually stick all the way through a war that your alliance loses.
[/quote]

To his credit, Walford has specifically kept his nation strength down, and therefore is out of nuke range a lot of the time.

Hm, let's see... I've been here for 2 conflicts, Bi-polar and the Vengeance War.

In Bi-Polar I fought everyone in the then-C&G: =LOST=, GR, MK, ODN, Athens...maybe not Vanguard, can't remember exactly. I also, fought Fark, MHA, CCC, Sparta and others too.

This war I specialized on Polar and CCC :P

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1333647535' post='2948655']I've fought only 4 wars, 4-5 alliances. And I've taken and delivered about 3-5 times as many nukes as that. ZI'ed a few less, though.

Not to single you out (only did because you actually pointed out the nuke thing), but that's the problem with this thread.[/quote]
As kerschbs pointed out [thank you] my nation is small by choice. This is because for the longest time, if my nation got beyond a certain size, it would be brought to ZI and it would be very expensive to rebuild again to the same level. And much of the time, I had to self-finance. So I have found a strength range I am comfortable at and will stay there. I have been shocked in the last couple of wars to have been nuked a few times at this infra level by nations that were once large and kept their nukes as the war progressed, hitting the little guys on the way down. That's challenging to deal with.

[quote]Everyone brags about how many wars/alliances they've fought but how many people really had an impact?

So many people on the winning side, but how many stick through their alliance when they're losing? It's so damn easy to just hop sides whenever your alliance is weak, but I'd say it's more of an achievement to actually stick all the way through a war that your alliance loses.[/quote]
I can offer my perspective on this. Some history.

For my part, I left GATO the first time in the aftermath of GW3 because the terms included my not holding any office or having admin/mod powers on the forums. When I heard that GATO might be attacked if I merely gave advice informally, it became clear I was too much of a danger to the Organization to remain. [This was much unlike another member who had similar stipulations against him and chose to remain, resulting in GATO being decimated once again.]

So I left and founded NONE and the League of Free Nations. I won't go into the details here, but our members -- and many innocent independent nations and small unaffiliated groups -- were left with the choice of being subjugated or being subject to continuous attack. Our group announced that we would fight to bill-lock/deletion. Some [including myself] re-rolled under different identities and created new groups. Even fewer went into some established alliances. The vast majority left Planet Bob for good.

Remember that when you have trouble getting and keeping trades.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1331287869' post='2935886']

(BN refused to move their lower tier out of peace mode :()
[/quote]

If not for the fact that we pretty much randomly discovered that peace talks were happening (and close to completion) you would've gotten me; I had dropped enough NS to get into range and cleared nuke anarchy, and had been planning to go in shortly before update. Then peace talks kinda happened, and I wasn't in a position to pretend that I hadn't heard that they were happening so that I could declare on you anyway.

GW III (CXA)
GW IV (MCXA- dMoFA)
Karma (reroll, Vox Populi and tLC)
SouL-Oasis
Any MCXA ones from about 2008 early to 2010 mid.
Some proxy wars.
NADC-BLEU on BLEU for MCXA
The GPA curbstomp- NPO dickfest
GGA beatdown
NpO beatdown, maybe on the side of NPO
Legion wars from 2011 through 2012
Wars over SWF tech payments from inactives.
Rogue actions and Special Forces led by former MCXA High COuncil NeutralLInk, GW III and GW IV (MK and GOD I think)

In Fark i fought Illuminati, Polar and IRON
in CSN: NSO, STA..and a bunch of crappy alliances who i think where GDA UBD and NADC
in Athens..i dont really remember them all but it was alot of little alliances like Lost World and ARES
in Thriller we rolled AcTi
in Olympus we rolled AcTi...again...and then got to fight Sparta, Fark and GO but ill never be allowed to nuke Pansy(damn you nation sitting rules) so that makes me sad

well i've fought a ton of micros most not around still. but GRUE i still remember. i've fought LSF, The international,FoK,ODN,MHA,GOONs,Umbrella (well my alliance did) Europa,FEAR and NEW