Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1328427002' post='2914839']
That is most kind, my grandmother used to say that all the time o/ :)
[/quote]
Mine too. I always thought she was crazy, as I had (at that time) [i]no fields upon which to worry about how any rains may have fell.[/i] But, looking back, it all makes so much sense now. :)

Dance my Puppets Dance!!!!

Well done to Mary for her hard work, in turning NPO back on the right tracks, you took over at a hard time, and leave your successor a far easier job than you were left.

Seeing as it was Emperor Mary, will NPO follow that tradition and give us Empress Brehon :P

Yes, I still live and it seems I have missed an entire imperial era. Congratulations, Brehon. I do not know you but I hope you succeed.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will direct my old, tired person to the best retirement community in the land, the New Sith Order.

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1328442167' post='2914921']
Dance my Puppets Dance!!!!

Well done to Mary for her hard work, in turning NPO back on the right tracks, you took over at a hard time, and leave your successor a far easier job than you were left.

Seeing as it was Emperor Mary, will NPO follow that tradition and give us Empress Brehon :P
[/quote]

I for one welcome our overlord Empress Brehon.