Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1328741122' post='2916905']
You know I have to ask... what exactly is your problem Rebel other than your blathering? You know exactly jack and squat about the NPO at this point, the people leading it, not the members of it. Get the chip off your shoulder and get over it. In fact to be honest if this bothers someone like you (and I remember the trash talking you did WHILE you were in the NPO) then I am very pleased of where the NPO is. You are a cancer wanting nothing more than to retain regain or hold on to something you don't have the tenacity to create or make to begin with.

You dont like the NPO, not a problem stop giving it attention and get a new hobby.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I seem to have struck a nerve with you. Perhaps I do know a bit more about the NPO, and yourself, than you give me credit for.

Though I must correct you on one point, or rather, yet another point. I have no quarrel with the NPO. I have long moved on. It is you, in fact, who continually hounds me whenever I speak my own opinion. It is you who carries on this grudge. Perhaps you are the one who needs a new hobby.[/color]

:pats RV on the head:

Not a nerve, just wanted you to answer the question. Glad you did. Just for the record, I didn't ask you to come to this thread, you did that all on your own. Congrats and thank you for the visit and support :)