Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]You fellows must really be reaching for the bottom of the barrel? I can see the desperation in you. It is truly a shame you have such a lack of real talent. Perhaps it might not have been so wise for you in the long run to chase away all of your best members.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1328682047' post='2916586']
[color="#0000FF"]You fellows must really be reaching for the bottom of the barrel? I can see the desperation in you. It is truly a shame you have such a lack of real talent. Perhaps it might not have been so wise for you in the long run to chase away all of your best members.[/color]
[/quote]
Good, this thread had too much love in it anyway

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1328682047' post='2916586']
[/quote]

I consider the source and know you are were you belong and I am were I belong. In this I am content, you should try that sometime.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1328688157' post='2916615']
I consider the source and know you are were you belong and I am were I belong. In this I am content, you should try that sometime.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, I agree completely. There are many, myself included, that simply could never fit in amongst of cadre of dishonest, self-important hacks. You are indeed where you belong.[/color]

NPO’s new emperor is probably the most accessible person the Body Republic has ever seen. I do not think BR has ever been this well inform in regards to NPO’s direction and intentions since I have been a member. I expect this kind of openness to extend to all alliance willing to engage NPO in a dialogue.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1328688157' post='2916615']
[/quote][quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1328711616' post='2916707']
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, I agree completely. There are many, myself included, that simply could never fit in amongst of cadre of dishonest, self-important hacks. You are indeed where you belong.[/color]
[/quote]
I am still holding out my hopes for the "Moldavi's Orphans" bloc. It would be such a great bloc name. STA can ally NSO, NPO, and NpO but not join the bloc and we'll call Tyga the foster parent.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1328711616' post='2916707']
[/quote]

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1328736791' post='2916861']
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I think I protest too little. In fact I have been more generous with your alliance than you deserve. After Karma I very kindly kept my moutj shut, giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing you capable of fixing yourself. Three years later and you are run by a lot of even bigger clowns. You are beneath me.[/color]

You know I have to ask... what exactly is your problem Rebel other than your blathering? You know exactly jack and squat about the NPO at this point, the people leading it, not the members of it. Get the chip off your shoulder and get over it. In fact to be honest if this bothers someone like you (and I remember the trash talking you did WHILE you were in the NPO) then I am very pleased of where the NPO is. You are a cancer wanting nothing more than to retain regain or hold on to something you don't have the tenacity to create or make to begin with.

You dont like the NPO, not a problem stop giving it attention and get a new hobby.