Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Brehon

[center][IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/Narvakhan/npoimperial2.png[/IMG]

[size="3"][color="#FF0000"]Friends, Allies and the Population of Planet Bob[/color][/size][/center]

On this day, the New Pacific Order has had a change of leadership. The Dragon of the Order, Mary the Fantabulous, has announced her retirement from active leadership and appointed me as the sixth Emperor of the New Pacific Order.

The entire Order appreciates the sacrifices Mary has made for us, and we thank her for her service. She will continue to offer her advice on the alliance's affairs as Imperator Emeritus and Counselor.

In the past year, this Order has evolved greatly, keeping the best parts of our community values and introducing a new attitude. This is a change many of you have seen up close; some of you like it, some do not. Yet all know that the Order is here to stay.

My first act as Emperor has been to appoint bakamitai as the Regent of the New Pacific Order. As such, he will serve as my voice, and has my full authority to represent my will when I am away.

This is a more direct New Pacific Order. Those that know me know I do not play games. I do not beat around the bush. If you have something to say, something to discuss I am here. You will never have to wonder where you stand with us, you will never have to look for hidden clues as to what the Order thinks of you; I will tell it to you straight and without reservation.

You may now proceed to the nearest available bathroom, as I know some pants were just !@#$.

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order[/i]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Mary for all you have done for us. You will be remembered

o/ Brehon, you will lead with honesty and strength. I look forward to this new era.

o/ Baka, great friend and comrade I wish you best of luck working as Brehon's right hand man ;)

Ever Forward.

A long time figure from my first days stepping down. Truly a sign of the wheel does continue turning. I would say congratulations but I know how hard it is to transition to new leadership. I wish NPO and you the best of luck on this time of transition. I am sure you should do just fine.