Six Years of Order

Letum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I made my own migration from the ''other game'' alongside so many NPO and ODN members to this game in 2006 I never thought that both you guys would still be around. You have seen the dizzy heights of success and nadir of defeat and still come out smiling, congrats Pacifica and enjoy the day ;)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1327672704' post='2908198']
From rolled, to Vox Scum, to collecting reps, to fighting alongside... you guys have sure my personal CN life interesting. Happy Birthday my friends.

Mission 2012: Roll the New Imperial Order.
[/quote]

A righteous mission if I ever did see one.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327640337' post='2907929']
Congrats, Pacifica. This world wouldn't be the same without you.
[/quote]
i would agree with that, now if that is for the good or the bad is to be determined.

[quote name='New Carnoly' timestamp='1327722615' post='2908587']
i would agree with that, now if that is for the good or the bad is to be determined.
[/quote]

Of course good. I can't imagine what this place may have turned out like if there were not someone like Pacifica in the early days.......someone had to be "that guy".

I remember the NPO when y'all were the leaders of the Continuum. While I didn't agree with everything y'all did, in fact there was a whole period where I hated y'all. However, after that whole thing in 2008 we experienced with Dilber as our Viceroy, I grew to slightly forgive y'all for what happened. I also grew to respect you guys as an alliance that knew how to get things done; whether I agreed with the acts or not. While I thought Karma was justified and well executed, I did NOT agree with what happened post-karma. This past war's CB on y'all was ridiculous and honestly it's just a suppression technique to keep y'all down. I hope that you guys find your way in this ever-changing world and I hope to see y'all as #1 soon enough!

Edited by Hunterman1043

Can't say I would still be in this planet if it was not for NPO always finding themselves in the thick of the action.

For the sake of Planet Bob, let us continue to keep it interesting. Here is to six more years. Hoorah!

Edited by Daimos