Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1326695648' post='2900760']Now find Strider a position.[/quote]

That ship sailed a long time ago, believe me. Retirement is all too nice. :)

Nemhauser is leaving some pretty large shoes to fill, but I have the fullest confidence that Reichskaiser Zeppelin and Kronprinz Bassman are up to the task. Congratulations to them, as well as the new Ministers. Exciting times ahead.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1326710094' post='2900837']
That ship sailed a long time ago, believe me. Retirement is all too nice. :)

Nemhauser is leaving some pretty large shoes to fill, but I have the fullest confidence that Reichskaiser Zeppelin and Kronprinz Bassman are up to the task. Congratulations to them, as well as the new Ministers. Exciting times ahead.
[/quote]
STOP it you have the time :P

o/ Nem

Congrats to Zep on taking the reigns and I look forward seeing bassman work in his new role as well.

I am sure a tradition of excellence will continue at Nordreich with Zeppelin, and Bassman at the head.

Nemhauser, you have always been a Kaiser worthy of serving and I'm sure that your style of leadership has rubbed off on the ones you left to take your place. You will however be missed.

o/ Nordreich