Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[center][img]http://culture.nordreich.eu/var/resizes/Other-Pictures/Official%20Announcement.png[/img][/center]

Ladies and gentlemen, today marks an end and a beginning. After 870 days -- nearly two and a half years -- His Infernal Majesty Nemhauser has retired from his position as the Kaiser of Nordreich, leaving a legacy of being the longest-standing head of state Nordreich has yet known. During his reign, the brotherhood that is our alliance saw remarkable stability and growth; his hand patiently guiding Nordreich's progress even through circumstances which would give pause to lesser men. To Nemhauser, on behalf of the citizenry of Nordreich, I give my thanks for the steadfastness, patience, and sagacity you have shown so consistently during your reign, and wish you all the best in your retirement.

Per Nordreich law and tradition, upon a Kaiser's retirement, abdication, or death, the Kronprinz ascends -- and is immediately faced with one important decision: Choosing his heir. It is to this end that, as my first act as Kaiser of Nordreich, I name [b]pd73bassman[/b] as the next [i]Kronprinz des Reiches[/i]. Bassman has demonstrated a keen political acumen and has been instrumental in many of the strides we have made over the course of the previous year during his tenure as our Minister of Foreign Affairs, so I trust he will continue to represent Nordreich admirably as its heir apparent.

There are two other changes to be addressed: JuQu and Vladimir Nikanor, Minister of Communications and Minister of Education, respectively, have stepped down from their positions in the Cabinet owing to personal [ooc](RL)[/ooc] matters. Thus, [b]Latexi[/b] has stepped up to take on the mantle of Minister of Communications, and [b]Cpt Becker[/b] will be replacing Nikanor as the Minister of Education. My congratulations go to these individuals; they will certainly prove to be an asset to the Reichsregierung.

Regards,
His Imperial Majesty Vinzent von Zeppelin, [i]Kaiser von Nordreich[/i]

P.S.: I expect Cuba will provide an updated government roster graphic for your viewing pleasure after a sufficient amount of waterboarding.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic