Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1323591329' post='2873706']
Do you even know why RoK left SF?
[/quote]
It was Ragnarok deciding to ally with whoever hates CSN and GOD, remember? And then going against SF consensus on what is the wiser political move.

Your friend is saying not the time or place for this because he knows damn well RoK has no right to be pissed.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this era of unpredictability is a nice change...I have to say, DT has one of the most valid and most recent grudges to settle.

I am finding it hard to come up with even an ounce of moral indignation anymore and I am kind of enjoying watching the chaos.

Moralist down. Moralist down.

I was fully in support of this until I saw SOM say this war was what he wanted. CSN deserved to either get rolled by Doom House or have to watch from the sidelines helplessly as its allies were ground into dust. Giving an enemy what it wants is the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='CzarBomba' timestamp='1323590735' post='2873696']
To be honest, I can understand why some folks would be upset by this attack. However, it should have been expected. Indeed, you've seen this coming for the last 9(?) months. Better to settle the score now than let it boil for another several months.
[/quote]

I can understand DT wanting to hit them, and perhaps some of their allies at the time wanting to hit them.

Not Legacy; the alliance who [i]switched sides[/i] when it suited them. Any of you who argue with this are !@#$@#$ blind, since you may notice the treaty Legacy signed with GOD quite a while [b]after[/b] the conclusion of the last war. (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102302) Legacy are an alliance of the lowest calibre; further proved by this attack. I suppose we forced you to sign this treaty, just like we 'forced you' to take those reps.

And well Rok, I don't even know where to begin on why they should pre-emptively attack CSN. Disgusting doesn't even begin to describe.

Edited by Phetion

[quote name='DevastationStation' timestamp='1323592354' post='2873721']
Not sure I agree with the way this has come to pass. CSN had basically already made themself a virtual pariah, committing political suicide almost epically just 2-3 days ago. Now you go about and make people feel sorry for them. Good luck, I suppose.
[/quote]

I agree with this. As much as CSN deserved to actually burn, the political hit they took was far greater than any inflictable in-game damage. With this attack, you have undone some of that damage <_<

All of this is because people complained and QQ'd about the last war about war reps that were honestly not that severe as they seem to think it was (it was fully paid in short time since it wasn't really that much). It was all caused due to misscomunication of their side of the war in the first place (attacking during peace talks??)! This brought grudges and distaste more than it should have honestly. If they seriously wanted revenge that bad, they didn't need to bring whole blocks into it. It coulda been just a 1v1 a couple months ago with terms set to prevent it escalating.

People don't make sense to me honestly. It's the lack of proper communication and assumptions that bores most problems.

Personally I don't see how someone else deserves "re-payment" when it was originally caused by themselves in the first place. That's like a dog biting it's own tail and then trying to bite it's neighboring dog for letting it do that himself.

Anyways, Good Luck DT, RoK, and Legacy.

P.S. You guys seriously need to look at the big picture of both sides of the war and not just one. Makes determining the right solution easier and wiser.

P.S.S Honestly, we probably all could take a look backwards and say we all goofed a little bit, but now that we've got all tangled up it'll take a long time to untie it.

Edited by Valdoroth Kai

mfw I saw the declaration. [img]http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/091598a8a776cfa6265bdba742a1605b/1314%20-%20reaction_image%20willy_wonka.jpg[/img]

Loyalty says cheer for CSN, but they aren't the alliance I left 2 years ago. <insert bitter comment here>

Have fun on the battlefield DT!

Edited by gowfanatic

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1323613752' post='2873864']
Goose has the right spirit.

Let's play some ball, here.

Hey batter batter batter batter batter batter batter batter batter batter no batter no batter no batter no batter no batter no batter batter batter batter batter batter batter (et cetera, ad infinitum)

And, yes, while we have heard stories about The Beast and how he ate up all those robbers, bone and all, we're just gonna have to play ball next to that junkyard fence all the same.

Welcome to the Sandlot, CSN. Time for the fireworks show with Ray Charles singing in the background...
[/quote]
The only reason I haven't abdicated from Turkeybowl is that I knew this day was coming and wanted to blow !@#$ up. Like I said, I think DT is fully justified in hitting us. I'm just disappointed in the two alliances that came along to kick us in the gut on our way down.

I still get to blow !@#$ up!

[quote name='Valdoroth Kai' timestamp='1323617516' post='2873907']
All of this is because people complained and QQ'd about the last war about war reps that were honestly not that severe as they seem to think it was (it was fully paid in short time since it wasn't really that much). It was all caused due to misscomunication of their side of the war in the first place (attacking during peace talks??)! This brought grudges and distaste more than it should have honestly. If they seriously wanted revenge that bad, they didn't need to bring whole blocks into it. It coulda been just a 1v1 a couple months ago with terms set to prevent it escalating.

People don't make sense to me honestly. It's the lack of proper communication and assumptions that bores most problems.

Personally I don't see how someone else deserves "re-payment" when it was originally caused by themselves in the first place. That's like a dog biting it's own tail and then trying to bite it's neighboring dog for letting it do that himself.

Anyways, Good Luck DT, RoK, and Legacy.

P.S. You guys seriously need to look at the big picture of both sides of the war and not just one. Makes determining the right solution easier and wiser.

P.S.S Honestly, we probably all could take a look backwards and say we all goofed a little bit, but now that we've got all tangled up it'll take a long time to untie it.
[/quote]

you complain about DT attacking during alledged peace talks? Son if grudges started somewhere than it started earlier that war with CSN cowardly attacking LoSS without treaty chain because LoSS had no more MDoAP partners to call in. Reps were payed so soon because other alliances helped pay them off I believe and I don't think that the tech was what pissed DT off the most. Having to apologize to Liz who acted like the retard we know she is, surely wasn't appreciated.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323613984' post='2873866']
It was Ragnarok deciding to ally with whoever hates CSN and GOD, remember? And then going against SF consensus on what is the wiser political move.

Your friend is saying not the time or place for this because he knows damn well RoK has no right to be pissed.
[/quote]
[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323615839' post='2873895']
And well Rok, I don't even know where to begin on why they should pre-emptively attack CSN. Disgusting doesn't even begin to describe.
[/quote]

Normally I'd make a witty rebuttal to this comment, but there's no point anymore. Every argument that can be used on either side of this debate has been used [i]ad nauseum [/i]and, quite frankly, I'm as sick of it as you are.

At this point you lot are just angry because you're losing. There, I said it. You've sat back and seen injustices far worse than these and haven't batted an eyelid. But all of a sudden this war doesn't look too good for you and you're alt-tabbing to posts by Grub back in BiPolar in order to know what you have to say in these circumstances... so, I return to you a little rebuttal of my own: [i]take it like god-damn men already.[/i] It's not like you haven't had this coming for a while. RoK sure as hell had it coming, and we got ours with PC last war. So seriously, just stop !@#$%*ing. It makes all of you look bad.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323619560' post='2873920']
So seriously, just stop !@#$%*ing. It makes all of you look bad.
[/quote]

For someone who has been all over the boards running thier mouth the last month or so you should probably take your own advice. You cowards are taking an easy win here and you know it, yes it makes you look bad.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323599600' post='2873765']
Very nice War chest :) May this be a fun war for both of us.
[/quote]
Same to you.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1323597390' post='2873756']
But I think I'm beginning to see how you all made a mess of this...
[/quote]
Yes, the fact that I was intoxicated is clearly how we made a mess of this.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323614021' post='2873867']
While this era of unpredictability is a nice change...I have to say, DT has one of the most valid and most recent grudges to settle.

I am finding it hard to come up with even an ounce of moral indignation anymore and I am kind of enjoying watching the chaos.

Moralist down. Moralist down.
[/quote]
Let the chaos flow through you. Let it fill your soul.

Normally I'd make a witty rebuttal to this comment, but there's no point anymore. Every argument that can be used on either side of this debate has been used [i]ad nauseum [/i]and, quite frankly, I'm as sick of it as you are.

At this point you lot are just angry because you're losing. There, I said it. You've sat back and seen injustices far worse than these and haven't batted an eyelid. But all of a sudden this war doesn't look too good for you and you're alt-tabbing to posts by Grub back in BiPolar in order to know what you have to say in these circumstances... so, I return to you a little rebuttal of my own: [i]take it like god-damn men already.[/i] It's not like you haven't had this coming for a while. RoK sure as hell had it coming, and we got ours with PC last war. So seriously, just stop !@#$%*ing. It makes all of you look bad.
[/quote]

Point me to where I've complained anywhere about GOD losing?

Like I said above I can understand this move by DT, or their allies at the time.

In fact, now I think about it, I can also understand it by you, too.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323596394' post='2873748']
you do realize everyone but janax supporting it is on the other side

gj, gj. im proud of you good reasonign man
[/quote]

I'm a closet moralist. This is not new.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323623267' post='2873951']
I'm a closet moralist. This is not new.
[/quote]
Nor did I say it was, I just was stating what I had seen. Not meant to be a callout at all, you are just literally the only moralist itt except for one guy from IRON who I saw after my post.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323582896' post='2873377']
Truth is eternal. The blood of CSN cannot wash out the stain left by the abandonment of DT by its allies.
[/quote]
Oh now. You're just hurt because we didn't wanted to help you in your quest for the destruction of PB.

In regards to the OP; Have fun, guys.

RoK sure as hell had it coming, and we got ours with PC last war. So seriously, just stop !@#$%*ing. It makes all of you look bad.
[/quote]

Just noticed this gem. If it hadn't been for your friends in SF, you'd have had it a lot worse too. You only 'had' yours then because you had such incompetent leadership at the time - we gave you the best odds possibile considering the !@#$%^&* your government pulled, and at great cost to us too.