Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323643978' post='2874328']
As an alliance that knowingly burnt in the GATO - One Vision war, you can be rest assured that if we stay out of a fight, it is for good reason and not for cowardice.
[/quote]
Drawing on your actions 3 1/2 years ago is not a good way to make a point about your actions today. There are only ~15 members of CSN left from that period by my count.

Edited by Varianz

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323644365' post='2874332']
Members change, people change. I'd still rather see my nation burn though. Doesn't stop me from calling people out.
[/quote]
If you'd rather see your nation burn then why not take the burning under the alliance name you seem to be so happy to try to defend out here in Sandlot OWF.

You look more to be a runner than a stand up and take it for your alliance.

Oh, and if you think your AA change will keep you hidden from the rest of us. Think again. It's been noted.

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1323625943' post='2873999']
O WOW,

Waiting for years to hit Provost zakharov legally, and now he throws himself at me :').

May your 20 bil warchest help you my comrade.
[/quote]
I had been looking forward to this match up.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1323646641' post='2874364']
Please Legacy don't betray DT :rolleyes:
[/quote]
idk...CSN was telling us how awful DT was at war just a bit ago...I might have to bail if DT is weaksauce

Edit: removing magical smilie that appeared

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323647504' post='2874382']
idk...CSN was telling us how awful DT was at war just a bit ago...I might have to bail if DT is weaksauce

Edit: removing magical smilie that appeared
[/quote]

That's funny, Titan was saying the same about you guys :rolleyes:

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323644368' post='2874333']
A convenient excuse for a turncoat.
[/quote]
It's a fact. The CSN of that time wllingly put their alliance on the line in fact if insurmountable odds. In a couple of days they mobilized for a war they knew they would not win. What does the CSN of today do in the face of similar adversity? They wait for a more convenient position to enter the war, if at all. CSN certainly isn't the only alliance to do so, but the contrast is quite clear.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323643640' post='2874322']
It's interesting, then, that you were so desperate for your "white peace" that you agreed to abandon the commitments you held to your allies. You know, the ones who are also getting attacked. [b]That's[/b] where it's easy to see that CSN surrendered.
[/quote]
You speaking of abandoned commitments is absolutely hilarious.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323649116' post='2874404']
You speaking of abandoned commitments is absolutely hilarious.
[/quote]
ughhhh find a new line for the love of christ. This got terminally worn out after three uses, max.

On the one hand, RoK ended up not defending some allies who were on the sure-to-win side of a war in favor of defending allies that had been attacked and were sure to lose. You don't have to agree with their decision, but it clearly wasn't rooted in any sort of cowardice.

On the other hand, CSN has plenty of allies already fighting on the sure-to-lose side of a war that could certainly use the help, no good excuse to not help them, and when attacked promptly bows out within 24 hours claiming that they were always going to be "neutral." Regardless of that thing you did 3 1/2 years ago, your actions in the last week are clearly those of a coward.

I'm just glad to see Sandlot rectifying DoomHouse's mistake of giving you peace.

(win =/= when)

Edited by Heft

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1323626610' post='2874027']
I salute you big comrade!
[/quote]
[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of booNtherlands. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/19/2011 4:59:37 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/22/2011
Total Money: $4,799,402,280
Technology: 22,702.12 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/11/2011 11:56:09 AM
Trade Partners: Pilsmania, Darvistan, province of troy, Pruissia, Desconistan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 6
Cruisers: 12
Frigates: 12
Destroyers: 11
Submarines: 10
Aircraft Carriers: 9[/quote]

We wish you the best pigman

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1323653411' post='2874466']
ughhhh find a new line for the love of christ. This got terminally worn out after three uses, max.

On the one hand, RoK ended up not defending some allies who were on the sure-to-win side of a war in favor of defending allies that had been attacked and were sure to lose. You don't have to agree with their decision, but it clearly wasn't rooted in any sort of cowardice.
[/quote]

I wasn't commenting on whether they were cowardly or courageous. My comment was that they shouldn't talk about abandoning their commitments after they did the very thing to SF and VE last war.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323645103' post='2874339']
If you'd rather see your nation burn then why not take the burning under the alliance name you seem to be so happy to try to defend out here in Sandlot OWF.

You look more to be a runner than a stand up and take it for your alliance.

Oh, and if you think your AA change will keep you hidden from the rest of us. Think again. It's been noted.
[/quote]
Oh I am sorry, I thought Dark Templar wasn't dumb enough to miss the flying banner I had set up. I will make sure I will be flying Commonwealth colours when my Dark Templar wars are about to expire so you can find me without the help of literacy.