Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1323625943' post='2873999']
O WOW,

Waiting for years to hit Provost zakharov legally, and now he throws himself at me :').

May your 20 bil warchest help you my comrade.
[/quote]
Best of luck to you both, watching yall fight once it starts will be fun, so many casualties so little time :P

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Tandem. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/11/2009 2:14:21 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/9/2011
Total Money: $18,042,941,314
Technology: 27,093.48 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/11/2011 1:59:39 AM
Trade Partners: Free West, Arizona Beta, Garthopolis, -Soul Society-, Wortlandia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 900
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 4
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 7
Destroyers: 10
Submarines: 9
Aircraft Carriers: 9[/quote]

I salute you big comrade!

Edited by oinkoink12

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323619560' post='2873920']
RoK sure as hell had it coming, and we got ours with PC last war.
[/quote]
No, you didn't. I know, because I am literally the reason that Rok didn't get dog piled for that declaration.

You're welcome.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323619560' post='2873920']
Normally I'd make a witty rebuttal to this comment, but there's no point anymore.[/quote]Then do.

[quote]Every argument that can be used on either side of this debate has been used [i]ad nauseum [/i]and, quite frankly, I'm as sick of it as you are.[/quote]Then don't.
Simple logic.

Frankly, I'd nuke your nation gladly too, but I'll need a week before I drop down that much. Oh well. Always a pleasure to blow stuff up for the Commonwealth.

P.S. If it were actually a witty comment, chances are that it wasn't used. Unoriginal stuff aren't witty by definition.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323627152' post='2874047']
Then do.

Then don't.
Simple logic.

Frankly, I'd nuke your nation gladly too, but I'll need a week before I drop down that much. Oh well. Always a pleasure to blow stuff up for the Commonwealth.

P.S. If it were actually a witty comment, chances are that it wasn't used. Unoriginal stuff aren't witty by definition.
[/quote]
Aren't you off your AA right now trying to avoid being attacked?

I understand doing so, but like..you just highlighted that fact pretty clearly.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323627457' post='2874053']

[/quote]
Bit like calling out someone for shouting their secret in a crowded bar when they'd already been running [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107405]a national television campaign[/URL] on the subject.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323627694' post='2874060']
Bit like calling out someone for shouting their secret in a crowded bar when they'd already been running [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107405]a national television campaign[/URL] on the subject.
[/quote]
I still don't get the decision to leave his AA. Weird man, weird man. Following in Jack Diorno's footsteps implies insanity though, so I understand a bit better now.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1323591406' post='2873708']
Yeah it [i]is[/i] disconcerting. Dunno if able to get used to that. I know it is not much but i still do think a lot of you guys are great.
[/quote]

I thought you were in Creole.

[quote]Not the time or the place for this, imo.[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1323625552' post='2873991']
Oh now. You're just hurt because we didn't wanted to help you in your quest for the destruction of PB.
[/quote]
You're right, I base my opinions of political actions on whether or not someone did something I wanted them to do a year ago. You know TOOL declined a protectorate of Purge while I was in charge and they pinned my disdain for their connections to the Continuum to that footnote in history for a year; it was ridiculous. Don't be a moron, Nemhauser, especially when we both know that NoR was in the room the same as everyone else--Polaris, Valhalla, TPF, STA, NSO, UPN, &c. &c--and NoR left at the same time that everyone else left, myself included. Do you see me bothering anyone else about it? No. And that is because I am perfectly at peace with the results.
If you have no response, simply do not reply, and save yourself the trouble of pettiness. NoR is perfectly welcome to leave DT et. al. on the battlefield to help FAN curbstomp NPO, and afterwards you are no more immune to my political criticisms than anyone. For a good long while, it looked like NoR had learned the lessons of its past, but if you are content to play stormtrooper to whoever is in charge again and again and get dumped again and again, be my guest; "nominal influence" is where you're comfortable.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323627457' post='2874053']

[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107405

Reading comprehension, do you have it?

Note: And as insane as Jack Diorno was, he had a spine. Might be a foreign concept for you, seeing your lack of understanding.

Edited by Mesteut

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323629007' post='2874090']
Note: And as insane as Jack Diorno was, he had a spine. Might be a foreign concept for you, seeing your lack of understanding.
[/quote]
Mate, of the people to call out for "lack of a spine" I'm not the one. I'm sorry that I still have no idea why you would leave your AA to go to war with people you are already at war with. I hope its something like Mushqaeda, but you seem to take it far too seriously >_>

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323629156' post='2874092']
Mate, of the people to call out for "lack of a spine" I'm not the one.
[/quote]
Yeah, paragons of justice all of you. We have one overly emotional alliance, one alliance who ditches us for their new friends and then decided this was a good way to suck up, and one alliance who managed a PR fest well despite having every reason to pay reparations against us.

I'll be glad to make a stand and blow up whatever I can. But not without saying what I know to be true.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323629653' post='2874101']
Yeah, paragons of justice all of you. We have one overly emotional alliance, one alliance who ditches us for their new friends and then decided this was a good way to suck up, and one alliance who managed a PR fest well despite having every reason to pay reparations against us.

I'll be glad to make a stand and blow up whatever I can. But not without saying what I know to be true.
[/quote]
Someone get him a cross.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323630793' post='2874125']
Just saying, people with spines don't gather a whole gang to beat up on one man.

Not expecting you to know etiquette though.
[/quote]
You don't seem to understand a lot apparently, despite professing the inadequacies of others. You gather a force to make sure you cover all levels of an alliance, from top to bottom. That's why DH rolls together so much, because they hit all aspects of the spectrum and its perfect.

I've been sitting on the fence too long now so thanks DT for tossing me a bat.

I don't need a good reason to war, just a reason. Hell, I don't even have to like the reason.

So, I will agree with Goose and say $%&@ it, let's blow some !@#$ up, have some fun for as long as we can, and hope to avoid the straw-death.

To those expressing the red-ass... the butt-hurt is seriously limiting the fun you might have... let it go.

Now.. the raven's feast.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323630867' post='2874128']
You don't seem to understand a lot apparently, despite professing the inadequacies of others. You gather a force to make sure you cover all levels of an alliance, from top to bottom. That's why DH rolls together so much, because they hit all aspects of the spectrum and its perfect.
[/quote]
Except Legacy [i]alone[/i] could do that. Except for settling your grudge like a man, you've decided to attack only when you're (almost, but not quite) guaranteed your victory. Excuse me if I don't see any courage at that.

But nah, who am I talking to anyways?

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323631315' post='2874132']
Except Legacy [i]alone[/i] could do that. Except for settling your grudge like a man, you've decided to attack only when you're (almost, but not quite) guaranteed your victory. Excuse me if I don't see any courage at that.[/quote]
Would you like to show me your breakdown on that? Also, the people with the "grudge" who I am a part of are DT. We can't really cover all of your NS ranges, sorry man. I didn't claim to be courageous, I just claimed to have a spine. They are two different and distinct things. I'm sorry that you apparently think your alliance has never done anything wrong, never had an advantage similar to ours against an alliance.
[quote]
But nah, who am I talking to anyways?
[/quote]
Someone with quite a bit of experience. Not really sure where you are getting this superiority complex of yours.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323631632' post='2874140']
Would you like to show me your breakdown on that? Also, the people with the "grudge" who I am a part of are DT. We can't really cover all of your NS ranges, sorry man.[/quote]
And by covering, you mean making sure every person except for oinkoink and maybe a few having a stronger target for a quad attack.
At triple total strength. Yeah, sounds legit.

[quote]I didn't claim to be courageous, I just claimed to have a spine.[/quote]
The fact that you don't think having a spine includes being courageous and honorable is exactly why you don't have one.

[quote]They are two different and distinct things.[/quote]
Having a spine includes proper etiquette and honor next to courage. You have none.

[quote]I'm sorry that you apparently think your alliance has never done anything wrong, never had an advantage similar to ours against an alliance.[/quote]
Last I checked, you went at your leisure at war with us looking for easy bits of winning (over an ODP), then attacked during peace talks, then made a scandal about it that was readily bloated by anyone who'd rather SF gone on the OWF, when given the terms you [i]deserve[/i] for your insolance.

[quote]Someone with quite a bit of experience. Not really sure where you are getting this superiority complex of yours. Just because you can put together a coherent sentence doesn't make you the best thing to ever walk this planet.
[/quote]
I am getting my superiority complex from actual principles which I follow. It is called having character.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323632159' post='2874153']
And by covering, you mean making sure every person except for oinkoink and maybe a few having a stronger target for a quad attack.
At triple total strength. Yeah, sounds legit.[/quote]
This wasn't a breakdown. You basically ignored the point. gj. I'm sorry we didn't enter into an honorable duel with you and declare no nukes so that we could see who is better period!

[quote]
Last I checked, you went at your leisure at war with us looking for easy bits of winning (over an ODP), then attacked during peace talks, then made a scandal about it that was readily bloated by anyone who'd rather SF gone on the OWF, when given the terms you [i]deserve[/i] for your insolance.[/quote]
We are the insolent ones? The amount of !@#$%^&* within everything you just said is clear, and I really, really hope you are messing with me because this is just sad otherwise. If you are, well played CSN you had me going for a minute there.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323632159' post='2874153']
At triple total strength. Yeah, sounds legit.

The fact that you don't think having a spine includes being courageous and honorable is exactly why you don't have one.

Having a spine includes proper etiquette and honor next to courage. You have none.

Last I checked, you went at your leisure at war with us looking for easy bits of winning (over an ODP), then attacked during peace talks, then made a scandal about it that was readily bloated by anyone who'd rather SF gone on the OWF, when given the terms you [i]deserve[/i] for your insolance.

I am getting my superiority complex from actual principles which I follow. It is called having character.
[/quote]
take your nuke on the chin, csn deserves everything it's getting.
wish it was us in there instead of the other 2 but oh well, next time I guess :smug:

furthermore stop using your butt as a means to deliver replies, your scumbag alliance were the ones who were looking for a easy target, however due to DT coming in and giving you some grief yos got mad that you now had a hard fight and were losing thus even had to bring in RnR on us last time.

haha peace talks, yer right, listen mate, I'm loss triumvir, we requested DT, there was no way LoSS would take peace when their allies still fought on, stop making up a load of poop and take your daily dosage of nuclear fun!

o/ RoK
o/ DT

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323632880' post='2874161']
take your nuke on the chin, csn deserves everything it's getting.
wish it was us in there instead of the other 2 but oh well, next time I guess :smug:
[/quote]

Do you remember what happened when it was you guys in there last time? I wouldn't wish that on any enemy.

But enough of that, Lets have some fun and drop nukes like they are going out of style.