Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1323582363' post='2873311']
Couldn't knuckle up by yourself and had to have someone else soften them up? I mean, if you wanted a piece you should have taken it first. Now it looks like you're going to have to double-bag it and pray that you don't catch whatever Doomhouse has... *shudder*
[/quote]
[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1323582738' post='2873361']
This would've made sense if this came about two days ago. Now it's just sad and pathetic. Hell, I may even find myself rooting [i]for[/i] CSN if you people keep this up.
[/quote]
For the record, we were actually going to pre-empt them the same night DH hit them, but obviously when all of our slots got filled, things got a bit confused and we sat it out. So we're actually more upset about us getting in this late than you are...
[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1323584663' post='2873481']
Enjoy your sloppy seconds :P
[/quote]
Thanks for keeping em warm for us :ehm:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323582664' post='2873353']
Its one update and ive rolled every attacker from DT/legacy already. Sorry gaiz.
[/quote]
Coming from the guy who brags about anarchies in his sig. Nice casualty count, tough guy.
:smug:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323582896' post='2873377']
Truth is eternal. The blood of CSN cannot wash out the stain left by the abandonment of DT by its allies.
[/quote]
Schatt, you're usually very good, but we were well aware of our allies' separate directions in the last war. We did not ask them to help nor did we want them to. I'm not going to allow you to smear them for our decision.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323584918' post='2873492']
This is the way of the world these days, no need for CBs anymore.
Any excuse for a curbstomp.

I'm sure CN will be a lot better for it tho.
[/quote]
[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1323586036' post='2873537']
Well, here's to a new, BRAVE era of CN, 3v1 on CSN :lol1:

:popcorn:
[/quote]
CB's have never been more than "we don't like you" under the guise of something else. Don't make that mistake.

:awesome:

[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1323586036' post='2873537']
Well, here's to a new, BRAVE era of CN, 3v1 on CSN :lol1:

:popcorn:
[/quote]

You do realize this has always been the way R&R operates in a war...right...right?

R&R literally went 4v1 on UPN. You tell me what's worse.

EDIT: 4v1 not 3v1

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1323586788' post='2873572']
Rage more?

I'm pretty sure I read SoM saying he wanted this war?
[/quote]

Rage? This is hilarious.
All you need to do now to be even more loathed than CSN is impose reps, which I imagine you already have planned.
You have lost everything you gained.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323587190' post='2873594']
Rage? This is hilarious.
You just singlehandedly did the voodoo switcheroo, all you need to do now to be even more loathed than CSN is impose reps, which I imagine you already have planned.
[/quote]
oh no you caught me ! :rolleyes:

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1323586564' post='2873557']
I will be honest, I totally have SDI envy. You have heard it here: Sardonic's SDI is on crack.

/me tips hat to Sardonic's SDI and then pushes the red button.
[/quote]
Mine finally did something right tonight.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323586618' post='2873563']
CB's have never been more than "we don't like you" under the guise of something else. Don't make that mistake.

:awesome:
[/quote]
This is not true. All scientific evidence suggests that the NAAC [i]was[/i] breathing outsize volume of air from the Pacific. Examinations of irradiated soil were consistent with the theory that LUE nuked first; studies in the behaviour of great apes also suggests that they, like Anthony, are capable of nuclear counter-strikes within six seconds. Historical documents confirm that GOONS were, in fact, committing genocide and emptying beer bottles in the sink in Farkistan. Modest brain activity affirms that Genmay's attack on a defence partner of the New Polar Order was a stupid move.

After that everybody just sort of stopped giving a !@#$, so point conceded thereafter.

Rage? This is hilarious.
All you need to do now to be even more loathed than CSN is impose reps, which I imagine you already have planned.
You have lost everything you gained.
[/quote]
Loathed by whom?
You?

No one seems to have a problem with this. That being said, many of us are very much against reps.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1323586129' post='2873543']
This is disgusting.
[/quote]
Disgusting? Like the !@#$ that went down when CSN extorted us back in the spring? Get-backs are a !@#$%*, and not so uncommon in CN. Few sins go un-punished here, you [i]know that![/i]

Get over it.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323587400' post='2873601']
Loathed by whom?
You?

No one seems to have a problem with this. That being said, many of us are very much against reps.
[/quote]

RIA is the least of your worries.
If anything we will probably end up trying to defend you when this is used against you in 6 months.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323587400' post='2873601']
[/quote]

ORLY?
[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323581951' post='2873275']
Can't say I'm a fan of hitting an alliance who's already agreed to stay out.

*shrug*
[/quote]
[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1323582009' post='2873281']
What no love for us? After all the !@#$%*ing last week about ria not coming in? you do this.. If you looks like a coward and you smell like a coward changes are big you are a..
[/quote]
[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1323582037' post='2873283']
I agree with Janax. Just don't see the point of it nor agree with it since they already agreed to stay out.
[/quote]
[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1323582614' post='2873346']
This doesn't seem right.
[/quote]
[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323583402' post='2873411']
I love DT and CSN needed to get justice. I can't say I'm a fan of this though since CSN already had peace.
[/quote]
[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1323586098' post='2873540']
:facepalm: This war has gone from inanity to disgrace.
[/quote]
[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1323586129' post='2873543']
This is disgusting.
[/quote]

Yes, clearly not a single person has a problem with this in the slightest.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323587521' post='2873604']
If anything we will probably end up trying to defend you when this is used against you in 6 months.
[/quote]
Well, thank you for that, I guess. But even if something like that were to happen, we are doing what we feel is just and necessary. You won't find any guilt here.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1323587818' post='2873614']
ORLY?
[/quote]
Most of those people are affiliated with CsN.
The rest are simply ignorant of the facts, which of course are that this pre-empt was planned for the night that DH rolled. We've been weighing options since then and this remained on the table.

Edited by MaGneT

[/quote]

I am sure DT feels so much better knowing that you are going to defend them in 6 months

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323586605' post='2873561']
Then you're an idiot.
[/quote]

You've made quite the convincing argument. While I admit I found your materials and documentation in support of your premise lacking, you have announced your position with such clarity of mind and conviction, so as to give myself (and others I am sure) pause. However, ultimately, I must disagree.

[i]tl;dr:[/i]

You must be "HeroofTime" levels of stupid if you think this current set of wars will end grudges. The only alliances on Planet Bob who are not angling to take a shot at the first alliance (or nation ruler) that ever screwed them are the meatshields - and they just flip back and forth in perpetual servitude to one or more of the real alliances anyway (acquiring their master's grudges and enemies as the wind shifts).

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1323587941' post='2873622']
I am sure DT feels so much better knowing that you are going to defend them in 6 months
[/quote]
I'm sure you will work very hard to change our minds :v

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1323587818' post='2873614']
ORLY?

[/quote]
Well, we are all so clearly devastated - seeing as how we are constantly seeking the approval of every swinging stick on Planet Bob. :rolleyes:

I find the whining over pre-empts etc here by XX and SF to be rather amusing, considering it was initiated in this war by FARK.

[/quote]
How on earth did you know they would be hit in 5 months?

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[/quote]

I don't think anyone would blame DT for taking back what is rightfully theirs, tbh.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1323587954' post='2873623']
You've made quite the convincing argument. While I admit I found your materials and documentation in support of your premise lacking, you have announced your position with such clarity of mind and conviction, so as to give myself (and others I am sure) pause. However, ultimately, I must disagree.
[/quote]

Ok let me try this again though. People pick and choose which grudges to act upon depending how it helps them. There are several instances of this. Take for example last war. Nordreich and GOD have had a long standing feud. However, Nordreich chose to instead pursue a different grudge.

If grudges were not eclipsed by newer grudges, then you'd never have people like MK and BAPs, FARK and GOONS, and MK and NPO on the same side.

TL;DR:

You're an idiot.