Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323631315' post='2874132']
Except Legacy [i]alone[/i] could do that. Except for settling your grudge like a man, you've decided to attack only when you're (almost, but not quite) guaranteed your victory. Excuse me if I don't see any courage at that.

But nah, who am I talking to anyways?
[/quote]
Look at this, talk about courage from the guy who's alliance surrendered after less than a day of fighting.

Also, I know you're doing some sort of RP-Crapfest thing by detaching yourself from CSN, but as far as anyone is concerned they are one and the same. Just per-emptively dismissing what will undoubtedly be your excuse.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323631315' post='2874132']
Except Legacy [i]alone[/i] could do that. Except for settling your grudge like a man, you've decided to attack only when you're (almost, but not quite) guaranteed your victory. Excuse me if I don't see any courage at that.

But nah, who am I talking to anyways?
[/quote]

I know right? DT needs to harden the $%&@ up and attack when they're gonna lose. ITS HOW REAL MEN FIGHT. ALSO WHY THEY DON'T LIVE TO PROCREATE.

also, leaving your alliance to fight people who are already fighting your alliance? what kind of retarded move is that? I call !@#$%^&*. You're just hoping to get lost in the shuffle so you can jump into peace mode like the hypocritical pansy that you are.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323632542' post='2874160']
This wasn't a breakdown. You basically ignored the point. gj. I'm sorry we didn't enter into an honorable duel with you and declare no nukes so that we could see who is better period![/quote]Who said anything about no nukes? Fallacy the !@#$ out of the debate, yeah.
All I am saying is that you are not man enough to go one on one and prove you are better than CSN, because you aren't.

[quote]We are the insolent ones? The amount of !@#$%^&* within everything you just said is clear, and I really, really hope you are messing with me because this is just sad otherwise. If you are, well played CSN you had me going for a minute there.
[/quote]The amount of !@#$ I said is clear because someone has to say it.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323632880' post='2874161']
take your nuke on the chin, csn deserves everything it's getting.
wish it was us in there instead of the other 2 but oh well, next time I guess :smug:[/quote]I am getting it. I would want Sarmatian to have a taste too though. :(

[quote]furthermore stop using your butt as a means to deliver replies, your scumbag alliance were the ones who were looking for a easy target, however due to DT coming in and giving you some grief yos got mad that you now had a hard fight and were losing thus even had to bring in RnR on us last time.[/quote]Talk about seeing "la vie en rose".

[quote]haha peace talks, yer right, listen mate, I'm loss triumvir, we requested DT, there was no way LoSS would take peace when their allies still fought on, stop making up a load of poop and take your daily dosage of nuclear fun![/quote]Oh, so peace talks are just a tactic for you? Your !@#$ alliance did not deserve the peace it got then.

[quote]o/ RoK
o/ DT
[/quote]o/ Getting your dirty work done by other people.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323640135' post='2874256']
Look at this, talk about courage from the guy who's alliance surrendered after less than a day of fighting.[/quote]White peace. You know, the kind your alliance got in the TPF war.
Which you don't display as defeat or surrender in your wiki page. Hypocrite, but not surprised seeing your treacherous alliance.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Ragnarok#Conflicts

[quote]Also, I know you're doing some sort of RP-Crapfest thing by detaching yourself from CSN, but as far as anyone is concerned they are one and the same. Just per-emptively dismissing what will undoubtedly be your excuse.
[/quote]Excuse? I am publishing it to the whole world.
But no worries. Unless your slots get full, or I am perma-anarchied, I'll eventually take a plunge towards you.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1323641128' post='2874279']
I know right? DT needs to harden the $%&@ up and attack when they're gonna lose. ITS HOW REAL MEN FIGHT. ALSO WHY THEY DON'T LIVE TO PROCREATE.[/quote]Or maybe they can just strengthen their alliance a bit more and actually learn skillful fight in CN, seeing that they're close in power.

[quote]also, leaving your alliance to fight people who are already fighting your alliance? what kind of retarded move is that? I call !@#$%^&*. You're just hoping to get lost in the shuffle so you can jump into peace mode like the hypocritical pansy that you are.
[/quote]Yes, broadcasting my intent to everyone ensures I'll get lost in the shuffle. Idiot.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323642297' post='2874298']
How do you feel about gerbils?
[/quote]

Gerbils are fantastic and have many uses.

[quote]White peace. You know, the kind your alliance got in the TPF war.
Which you don't display as defeat or surrender in your wiki page. Hypocrite, but not surprised seeing your treacherous alliance.

http://cybernations....narok#Conflicts[/quote]

What a strange way to look at things. Why would it be listed as a defeat? TPF were decimated and we walked away content with that.

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323642484' post='2874302']
What a strange way to look at things. Why would it be listed as a defeat? TPF were decimated and we walked away content with that.
[/quote]Then it is still not a victory but a white peace. White peace is white peace, and not what your discussion makes it most convenient to be. The point stands.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323642787' post='2874306']
Then it is still not a victory but a white peace. White peace is white peace, and not what your discussion makes it most convenient to be. The point stands.
[/quote]

No, beating on someone for a week and then walking away is a win. You've obviously never led an alliance. There are times where destroying an alliance, starting a global war, and crippling them with reps and other consequences is worth it and justified ... there are times when it isn't. That war was the latter.

You have plenty of things to critique RoK over, but that war is not one of them.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323642664' post='2874305']
This is going to be [b]that[/b] front, isn't it?
[/quote]
Apparently.

Mesteut, I commend you on being good at what you do, and sucking everyone down with you.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323643006' post='2874310']
No, beating on someone for a week and then walking away is a win. You've obviously never led an alliance. There are times where destroying an alliance, starting a global war, and crippling them with reps and other consequences is worth it and justified ... there are times when it isn't. That war was the latter.

You have plenty of things to critique RoK over, but that war is not one of them.
[/quote]Since you're talking about political wins, fair enough. I wasn't debating on that though. It is clear CSN lost power with the MK offensive (which makes this attack even lower IMHO).

If CSN was required an unconditional surrender with complete defeat, the bulk of the alliance would rather keep fighting. The only reason the government made us reasonably disappointed instead of rioting is getting a white peace and simple end of hostilities (disappointed for blue balls). To claim CSN surrendered all so quickly is absurd. Hell, I even messaged NinjaColt a complaint about how short it was, along with gentlemenly props.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323643482' post='2874319']
Since you're talking about political wins, fair enough. I wasn't debating on that though. It is clear CSN lost power with the MK offensive (which makes this attack even lower IMHO).

If CSN was required an unconditional surrender with complete defeat, the bulk of the alliance would rather keep fighting. The only reason the government made us reasonably disappointed instead of rioting is getting a white peace and simple end of hostilities (disappointed for blue balls). To claim CSN surrendered all so quickly is absurd. Hell, I even messaged NinjaColt a complaint about how short it was, along with gentlemenly props.
[/quote]
It's interesting, then, that you were so desperate for your "white peace" that you agreed to abandon the commitments you held to your allies. You know, the ones who are also getting attacked. [b]That's[/b] where it's easy to see that CSN surrendered.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323643640' post='2874322']
It's interesting, then, that you were so desperate for your "white peace" that you agreed to abandon the commitments you held to your allies.[/quote]Speaking of abandoning commitments? A RoK member? Don't make me laugh. Some Superfriend you were.

As an alliance that knowingly burnt in the GATO - One Vision war, you can be rest assured that if we stay out of a fight, it is for good reason and not for cowardice.

[quote]You know, the ones who are also getting attacked. [b]That's[/b] where it's easy to see that CSN surrendered.
[/quote]Do not mistake the characteristics of your own alliance with CSN, dear. Thinking everybody is like yourself does not always work.
As evidenced as me expecting honour from other people. Bah. Everything must blow now.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323643978' post='2874328']
Speaking of abandoning commitments? A RoK member? Don't make me laugh. Some Superfriend you were.

As an alliance that knowingly burnt in the GATO - One Vision war, you can be rest assured that if we stay out of a fight, it is for good reason and not for cowardice.

Do not mistake the characteristics of your own alliance with CSN, dear. Thinking everybody is like yourself does not always work.
As evidenced as me expecting honour from other people. Bah. Everything must blow now.
[/quote]
The CSN of the One Vision war is not the CSN of today