Third Time's the Charm

Here's the thing... no issue with FARK or FAN declaring. Pre-empt, part of war. I just hate moronic people (read Krack) that have some issue but do NOTHING about it but run their mouth here.

BTW o/ to FARK for quoting me from Bootleg... I laughed :)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1322951380' post='2860994']
So.....about that tLR ODP? :D

Ball's in your court, tLR.
[/quote]

Shouldn't you be in the library studying for finals right now instead of worrying about us?

Also, it's TLR you stupid buffoon.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1322950131' post='2860965']
Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly ...

1. You acknowledge I criticized alliances pre-emptively attacking other alliances in the past,
2. You believe FARK and FAN is pre-emptively attacking you now,*
3. Aloha would be an alliance of crybabies if it doesn't assist FARK in pre-emptively attacking you now.

Yup, you guys are an alliance of rocket surgeons.

[size="1"]* As has been stated in several places (including the original posted DoW and my posts), this is a DoW based on a 5 year old CB - [u]not[/u] a pre-emptive attack. Unless of course you were planning on attacking FARK and FAN ... [u]and[/u] they found out about it which prompted this attack. Was NPO planning on attacking FARK and FAN?[/size]
[/quote]

So is this war connected to the Polaris war or is this a new war?

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1322949619' post='2860959']
This. There are many people who would love to wreck your !@#$. What is it.. 25k infra and 2k tech?
[/quote]

Are you one of them?

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1322950183' post='2860967']
No, but it does seem like a preempt. They are probably worried NPO will come down on top of them if they entered the war normally. Which was probably right. Which is the exact same reasoning for most who supported preempted on CnG.

Do you think if the NpO war had not happened, that this war still would?
[/quote]

If NPO was planning on attacking FARK to defend TOP/IRON then they are even dumber than I think they are. I thought the DoS was stupid; any actual course of action would have been monumentally stupid.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1322950395' post='2860975']
You big mouth. You with your Anti NPO bs and your crying of events. You are so butt hurt about FARK's past with NPO.. step up. Wait you wont. All you do is cry.
[/quote]

I apologize for responding to you with a simple statement of events demonstrating your inability to solve a logic problem that 8 year children would find simple.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1322950624' post='2860980']
You argue that you're not supporting this, fine. Yet, when others "preempted" (or acted on time old grudges), you were all over the place criticizing and badmouthing those people. TOP aside, why did you criticize DH for moving on NPO and are you not throwing those same critics at Fark and FAN's faces?
[/quote]

Pre-emption and "acting on on time old grudges" are not the same thing, unless you are describing every aggressive declaration of war as "pre-emption".

[b]TOP aside, why did you criticize DH for moving on NPO[/b] and are you not throwing those same critics at Fark and FAN's faces?
[/quote]

Ask you friends in MK. In fact, feel free to post it here for all to see. It should be sitting in the Aloha Embassy (or archives) on MK's forums, readily available. Further, I was in FARK at the time of the conditions that prompted this DoW; I know the CB is valid (regardless of whether or not it should be acted on). FARK's CB wasn't (paraphrase) "We're exceptionally bored and we're just trying to see how much BS we can stir up before [OOC] the game ends [/OOC] a meteor hits Planet Bob."

Given that, I take it that you won't mind (and criticize us) if we, at TOP and IRON, ever decide to give peace to Polaris only to roll them again on the same CB. After all, this is exactly what FAN is doing.
[/quote]

I will say to you right now, exactly what I have said to FARK in the past, if you have defeated someone you dislike and who threaten you, and you can choose the terms of surrender (without pressure from other alliances hindering you), and you don't put yourself in a position where they can never threaten you again ... then you are fools. I retain the right to criticize your foreign policy and tactical decisions to my heart's delight as warranted.

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1322951732' post='2861001']
Shouldn't you be in the library studying for finals right now instead of worrying about us?

Also, it's TLR you stupid buffoon.
[/quote]
Yes, I should be actually.

[ooc]and I'll have you know, I wanted to see how many butthurt [b]T[/b]LR responses I would get. 2/4 posts...not bad :P [/ooc]

@at rush, I didnt say anything about CnG. You can either honor the ODP or not. I'm just interested to see what your move will be. I mean, NPO just got attacked w/ no CB. Of all the possible situations that could occur, I would think a CBless declaration would prompt honoring the ODP, assuming you ever intended on honoring the ODP.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1322952310' post='2861013']
Are you one of them?
[/quote]

Nope. I can't deny that I do find you incredibly annoying and I do believe that your mouth is going to get the !@#$ kicked out of you one of these days. Your protector is at war. Can they still properly defend you? :ph34r:

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1322952747' post='2861021']
if GOONS comes out of this war looking like respectable traditionalists i'm going to be extremely bent.

not sure how you one up this kind of thing though.
[/quote]
Hitting GPA was my first thought

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322953031' post='2861028']
Hitting the neutral menace.
[/quote]
War on Peace 2: The Wreckoning

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1322952232' post='2861010']
[/quote]

To be clear, I'm not speaking for FARK (or FAN) and I have spoken to neither alliance about their reasons for this war, but as far as I am concerned, it's a separate war until told otherwise. It's got a valid CB that was enunciated. I assume that if either FARK or FAN wanted or intended to be part of the Polar War, they would have taken action in defense of Polar.

As for the "We recognize the NPO's declaration of support for TOP and IRON against the New Polar Order and take them up on it!" line? That's just FARK mocking a whole handful of alliances; they are taking throbbing blue balls and turning them into sets of [url="http://youtu.be/Cob9Oflt6jM"]Clackers[/url] for their own amusement.

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/bobclackers.png[/img]

EDIT: typo

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1322952542' post='2861019']
Yes, I should be actually.

[ooc]and I'll have you know, I wanted to see how many butthurt [b]T[/b]LR responses I would get. 2/4 posts...not bad :P [/ooc]

@at rush, I didnt say anything about CnG. You can either honor the ODP or not. I'm just interested to see what your move will be. I mean, NPO just got attacked w/ no CB. Of all the possible situations that could occur, I would think a CBless declaration would prompt honoring the ODP, assuming you ever intended on honoring the ODP.
[/quote]

If you look at C&G history, you will find that we have never dishonoured a treaty. We've never went to war on a ODP before though but there is a first for everything eh? ;) We shall see what happens within the following days.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1322952232' post='2861010']
[/quote]

That is my question. When I read the OP, I assumed that the listed CB was a joke aimed at TOP and IRON, and that Fark was coming to Polaris' aid by attacking the one alliance that it makes sense to attack. Clearly, of all the alliances that posted in support of TOP's attack, NPO is the only one that Fark (read: SF) can engage without being merrily rolled by PB and crew (Not that NPO doesn't deserve to be targeted, seeing as they only have an ODP with IRON I assume they only participated in the DoS's to be a part of the cool crowd).

That's how I read this announcement, but now Krack seems to be adamantly defending the CB that I thought was a joke, so now I have no clue.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1322952778' post='2861023']
@Krack, fine points regarding Fark. How about FAN since most of my arguments were largely tied to their move.
[/quote]

I don't think I've ever spoken to a member of FAN (quite a feat after five years). You'll have to ask them.