Questions for Non Maroon Sphere folks

Alfred von Tirpitz

When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?

When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?

Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?

Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game?

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1321103107' post='2843692']
When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?
[/quote]
I used to vote everyone but kriekfreak, I voted for the person that was the closed above to him :awesome:.

When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?
[/quote]
There haven't been one for a while.

Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?
[/quote]
Yes.

[/quote]

Yesterday, a few weeks ago, yes, yes.

When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?[/quote]

Yesterday, while voting.

[quote]When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?[/quote]

FOK "poaching" issue... two months ago maybe? A minor problem swiftly solved by FOK government.

[quote]Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game?[/quote]

Yes.

When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?[/quote]
Yesterday.

[quote]When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?[/quote]
When FOK's Senator sent a recruiting message out to the entire orange sphere.

[quote]Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?[/quote]
Yes.

[quote]Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game?[/quote]
I'm not a member of government, but I keep up to date with what is going on.

[/quote]

Very recently.

Everytime they post.

Yup.

Yes.

[quote]When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?[/quote]

I think I looked once or twice over a year ago when I first joined the sphere.

Seldom if ever.

Yes.

[quote]Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game? [/quote]

Probably yes.

[/quote]

What's a color sphere and why should I care?

The last time votes were... I think that was yesterday or the day before.

[quote]When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?
[/quote]

When FOK sent out their message.

[quote]Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?
[/quote]

Yes

[quote]Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game?
[/quote]

Yes to both.

[quote]When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for?

Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game? [/quote]

- just yesterday i believe

- last week, i was going through years old Aqua messages and noticed that only 1 of those nations even still plays

- yep

- and yes again

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1321127758' post='2843837']
Very recently. Watching to see if GO could claim the third spot, and before that TDO almost defeated MK's senator.
[/quote]

actually the TDO senator did win and held the seat before MK switched off Aqua to maroon

Edited by Lurunin

When was the last time you paid attention to who your sphere senators were, apart from the one your alliance told you to vote for? [/quote]

When I voted

When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game? [/quote]

A week ago

Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game? [/quote]

Yep

Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game? [/quote]

I think so

Edited by Eumirbago

Almost every day for over a year now.

I just checked that recently after switching colours. Before that it's been awhile, I think if there is a new one you get an alert.

Yeah, exactly.

[quote]Are you in your alliance government/politically active in the game?
[/quote]

Yes.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Never...
When was the last time you read the messages that the sphere senators can post in the sphere message area of the game?[/quote]
When they last posted them, asking if they should sanction that AA fighting GOD
Did you know there was a feature where the senators can post a message to the sphere in the game?[/quote]Yes
[/quote]
Not particularly, mainly internal stuff

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1321167182' post='2844039']
Almost every day for over a year now.

I just checked that recently after switching colours. Before that it's been awhile, I think if there is a new one you get an alert.

Yeah, exactly.

Yes.
[/quote]
Almost every day? I have not checked, which sphere are you on? Is senator turnover high?

The fact that i never got an alert for my two and a half year on Aqua [or maybe i dont remember, but i doubt it] depresses me.

[/quote]

About a month ago a small alliance tried to make a run at one of GATOs spots and got one for a few days.....opened our eyes a little.

No point for us to make messages to ourselves.....

Of course.

Indeed.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1321185375' post='2844078']
Almost every day? I have not checked, which sphere are you on? Is senator turnover high?

The fact that i never got an alert for my two and a half year on Aqua [or maybe i dont remember, but i doubt it] depresses me.
[/quote]

Well I just moved to Purple, I think it is fairly stable but I havent been here long enough to say. Before that I was on Aqua for years. Not that high turnover there either, but I paid particularly close attention because being on a small AA people are way too eager to sanction me. So I paid close attention to the aqua senators, sent them links to my DoE and other announcements, and just basically tried to make sure that they recognised me as something other than 'some rogue.'

Didnt work, by the way. Still got sanctioned in my last war, despite that fact that I was the one attacked, sitting there with three defensive wars and no offensive, after going to all that trouble to reach out to my senators, I still get treated like I was some idiot that went off nuking random targets on my way out.

The fact that I moved after that is no coïncidence.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1321109103' post='2843713']
Yesterday, a few weeks ago, yes, yes.
[/quote]

We have IG senators and are active in the politics of the game? Are you sure Boris? I thought our plan was to outlast everyone else and then rule the world....