A Non Grata Declaration

Stewie

[center][img]http://www.chrismelvin.me.uk/cybernations/ngwar.png[/img]

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#FF0000"][size="7"]Kaskus War[/size][/color][/font][/center]

Non Grata recognizes a state of war between itself and the Kaskus AA. We would like to make clear, that even though Kaskus looks like a band of rogues, we will consider them a real AA.

However, that doesn't mean everyone can ghost or 'join' this AA to engage Non Grata. Therefore [b][i]anyone[/i][/b] joining the Kaskus affiliation after the time of this post is considered a rogue and will be treated as such.

Even though we don't agree with their reasons stated in the initial DoW, we wish them a good fight.

Sincerely,

Non Grata

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1320767068' post='2841660']
Haven't NG members ghosted in on every single conflict in recent times?

Making this basically the most hypocritical statement ever?
[/quote]

It would only be hypocritical if we were faulting you for stating the same. So far I know, nobody actually followed through on this precedent.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320767198' post='2841663']
It would only be hypocritical if we were faulting you for stating the same. So far I know, nobody actually followed through on this precedent.
[/quote]

I guess we're just better than you :smug:

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320767198' post='2841663']
[b]It would only be hypocritical if we were faulting you for stating the same.[/b] So far I know, nobody actually followed through on this precedent.
[/quote]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1296924214' post='2620566']
Nobody joined to take a shot at FARK. We joined to defend our friend and ally.

[b]I knew we made them angry, but this is just hilarious.[/b] Congrats on finally honoring a treaty FARK. Hopefully your upper tier doesn't get its ass handed to it this time.
[/quote]

...Isn't he a triumvir, now?

Edit: added bold to relevant parts.

Edited by EViL0nE

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320768569' post='2841672']
I cannot state for PC, but iFOK members who joined NEW in that conflict (2 of them) were told they needed to broker their own peace.
[/quote]
Those that left PC to fight ceased to be members and had to deal with the repercussions of their actions. Though many did end up joining PC again later on, they had to go through the regular admissions process.

I'm not seeing a real need for this announcement, but ok.

Last I heard, there is usually a major difference between the treatment of people who have to negotiate a separate peace deal for whatever reason (e.g. mercenaries) and rogues. Mercenaries are typically not subject to sanction, rogues are. Also, while mercenaries may have to pay out higher than normal reparations than they would expect to pay as part of an AA, they at least are given an opportunity to pay them, unlike rogues whom many alliances would rather ZI than collect cash/tech from them.

It may be beneficial to explain NG's policy on rogues for the benefit of anyone thinking of going that route.