A Non Grata Declaration

Stewie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1320815161' post='2842012']
I'd like to congratulate VE and MK for presenting themselves this wonderful opportunity to see what life is like when everyone wants / expects you to fix every little thing.

:smug:

Edit: words
[/quote]
uh what? that doesnt make sense and has nothing to do with this

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1320866154' post='2842274']
The majority of people who use almost [i]any[/i] word in these threads seems to have no idea what it means, it sometimes seems to me <_<
[/quote]

That's super ironic. You've formed a word hegemony against me and refracted from the original post of this thread. I loath you.

edit:

damned rouge

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

STOP JUST STOP IT ARGH D:

The majority of people who use almost [i]any[/i] word in these threads seems to have no idea what it means, it sometimes seems to me <_<
[/quote]

[b][size="4"]Ironic[/size][/b] (I·ron·ik) also [b]i·ron·i·cal[/b] (I·ron·i·kel) [i]adj.[/i]

1. Characterized by or similar to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
2. Given to the use of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations as an ally.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended. Also see: Alanis Morissette.

[/quote]

Bahahahaha, mission accomplished.

Enjoy your fun NG.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1320867755' post='2842294']
[b][size="4"]Ironic[/size][/b] (I·ron·ik) also [b]i·ron·i·cal[/b] (I·ron·i·kel) [i]adj.[/i]

1. Characterized by or similar to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
2. Given to the use of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations as an ally.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended. [b]Also see: Alanis Morissette.[/b]
[/quote]

Those were unfortunate, but not ironic.

Also, you are all terrible.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1320872828' post='2842331']
If NG loves war so much, then why do they squeal when Kaskus brings it to them?
[/quote]
It's like you're not even trying anymore. If you're going to try to distort somebody's words you could at least do it in a less blindingly obvious way. There is no squealing, if anything, the only thing approaching "squealing" is some NG member's regrets that they couldn't find a slot or are out of range. The continual attempt by some in our community to paint saying anything at all as "whining/crying/squealing" is laughably transparent, especially when used against such a war-loving alliance like NG.

[/quote]

I don't see squealing, they just want to set the record straight for how they are treating this war. Lord knows how people like to twist actions of alliances while at war.

[/quote]

We squeal cause we can :smug:

I am finding a difficulty to see where there is any squealing :unsure:

This announcement might limit the fun that NG can have. Also: Nice Flag.

The majority of people who use almost [i]any[/i] word in these threads [i][u]seems[/u][/i] to have no idea what it means, it sometimes seems to me <_<
[/quote]
*seem*

Edit:
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1320866952' post='2842289']
damned rouge
[/quote]
*rogue*

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

...I have to stop with the dry jokes.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1320873349' post='2842336']
It's like you're not even trying anymore. If you're going to try to distort somebody's words you could at least do it in a less blindingly obvious way. There is no squealing, if anything, the only thing approaching "squealing" is some NG member's regrets that they couldn't find a slot or are out of range. The continual attempt by some in our community to paint saying anything at all as "whining/crying/squealing" is laughably transparent, especially when used against such a war-loving alliance like NG.
[/quote]
Leet Guy read more into my post than I put into it, I replied with a 4 year old NPO vietFAN line. It was deliberately "blindingly obvious," though to be fair it's been a logn time since anyone would have seen that sig.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320873353' post='2842337']
I don't see squealing, they just want to set the record straight for how they are treating this war. Lord knows how people like to twist actions of alliances while at war.
[/quote]
NG is not squealing, see above. I do, however, find it funny that an alliance that talks nothing but war is posting edicts to limit the scope of a war.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1320874211' post='2842346']
Because there is not enough war for everyone in NG.
[/quote]
If there isn't enough war for everyone in NG, and NG wishes they had more, then why would NG discourage people from bringing more war?