A Non Grata Declaration

Stewie

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320771009' post='2841688']
The last global war is a bit deep? Really?
I'm not (personally) criticizing this announcement or the way PC or iFOK's gov handled the NEW-Fark shenanigans. I have no evidence that either did anything outside of what they have publicly stated, so I'll take them at their word.
What I was pointing out was merely that kriekfreak said this announcement would only be hypocritical if they had found fault in others making such declarations when in fact one of their triumvir had mocked another alliance for making such declaration in the last big war.
Personally, I think that this protocol should become the standard for all wars. If you ghost (or "join at a time of convenience just long enough to enjoy the current war") an alliance during active war and your alliance ends up losing, the alliance who wins should have the right to handle those people however they deem worthy.
[/quote]
We can chat about it in your embassy. I thought I made it very clear that those who left were not in any way approved. At least in iFOK, we greatly disapproved of it. Fark was still our ally at the time.

During the NEW-DF war Fark and Int, etc had the option to deal with those who left to join NEW in any way they saw fit. They could have labeled them rogues and PZI'ed them if they wished. I think they didn't because they were getting their $&# handed to them in their upper tiers. The uppers wanted an easy curbstomp, and got smashed up a bit.

Bob, I totally agree with you. If I was Fark I would've had additional reps for those ghosting during the NEW-DF war. Same is true if NG ghosts another alliance (ex-NG nations) to join a fight, those ex-NG nations should get hit harder (reps, etc). And we fully expect if there is a senario like that, ex-NG nations will get the same treatment. I'd hope so even.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320768114' post='2841669']
...Isn't he a triumvir, now?

Edit: added bold to relevant parts.
[/quote]

Cool, please grab more out of context quotes. FARK having accepted ghosts in their war against NEW made that topic ironic, especially considering their numerical superiority in both the NEW and NATO conflict.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1320773426' post='2841704']
Ah yes making him triumvir over NG is an appropriate punishment I suppose.
It's not like he's done this before, over and over again, right?

[img]http://ri5.rialliance.net/zoomy.png[/img]
[/quote]
Aside from this being creepy, I'm not going to argue why I ghosted both NEW and SLCB. I have explained both situations multiple times and it involves me honoring friendship and treaty commitments. Please look at your own allies and members before criticizing me about ghosting. Also, well done, you have proven I have gone rogue in my tenure here. It isn't exactly something I am ashamed of. Feel free to contact me privately if you would like to continue

In the interests of not digging up years old history, I do have reasons, both personal and legitimate, for seeing Kaskus as an alliance of rogues. They are free to contact me as to why that is, but oddly enough I am going to respect their decision to attack my alliance because in some sick twisted way it sort of means "I love you."

What I won't do is respect them for recruiting from NEW in an attempt to broaden their war against us. (Again they can contact me as to why I think this way, but I'm not going to spend days posting back and forth for other people's entertainment)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320786181' post='2841811']
In before MK and VE!
[/quote]

This joke was made or referenced exactly 9 times in the 52 posts before yours.

All the best to Non Grata, and I hope this treatment of rogues in wars goes on to become a standard.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1320790243' post='2841835']
[/quote]
The funny part is that they are moking the kind of !@#$%* posts that prompted us to act last time, not NG. Better get my idiot stompin' boots on.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1320790243' post='2841835']

All the best to Non Grata, and I hope this treatment of rogues in wars goes on to become a standard.
[/quote]

I'm a trend establisher.

Zoom your secret admirer has been revealed in this topic :rolleyes:

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1320774821' post='2841722']
So you guys have absolutely no problem in treating people as rogues for something a triumvir of your alliance has done at least a half dozen times in the last year alone?
[/quote]

Did you really need them to answer this for you, I mean really it's quite obvious

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1320765611' post='2841650']
Would Kaskus consider me to be a rogue and treat me as such if I join NG right now? I think my 3 NS could make a pretty serious difference, but I don't want to be considered a rogue or treated as such for that matter.
[/quote]
Holy !@#$! you're back

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1320765611' post='2841650']
Would Kaskus consider me to be a rogue and treat me as such if I join NG right now? I think my 3 NS could make a pretty serious difference, but I don't want to be considered a rogue or treated as such for that matter.
[/quote]
At this point, I'm certain Kaskus would welcome your 3 NS with open arms and a grand parade.

Also, good to see you again! <_<

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1320812473' post='2841997']
What about those of us that want to join NG to get some warring done? You could then relax this restriction, right, let folks join both NG as well as Tan's Gang? It could be a beautiful war :blush:
[/quote]
I think it's ok if you join us as long as we're on the winning side of the war. *fingers crossed*

tell the truth i am very sad to see this happen. but i cannot tolarate friend stab friend. whatever is the reason. stupid move by kaskus. very2 stupid. alltough we are not related to the treaty but a lot of friend in NG is NEW friends.

i dont know how pain to see this happen. :(

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320841768' post='2842132']
Ermm..If PC/iFOK ghosts incidents were bothering you at the time, why didn't you do something about it. We did this precedent it's clear nothing ironic about it, if any alliance wishes to do the same in upcoming wars do so.
[/quote]

The majority of the people who use the word "ironic" have no idea what irony is.