A Last Imperial Announcement.

Taget

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1320084325' post='2835825']

They were just confused and there seemed to be votes to cancel one or the other monthly. Usually for the most inane of reasons. The drama level was off the charts with splinter groups coming and going and various government members going viciously at each others throats.
[/quote]

But it was all [i]so much fun![/i]

Goodbye IAA. I've made some of my best friends in IAA, and while this has been a long time coming, it's sad to say goodbye to an alliance which I spent nearly 2 years in. Good luck to all of you in GATO, it was the best decision that could have been made.

o/ IAA

Edited by Facade

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still recall the great times we had allied with you guys in Nemesis... that was one treaty we didn't want to lose, no matter what. You guys were honorable and stalwart allies and good friends. I'm not surprised by this announcement, but I sure am disappointed. Best of luck towards IAA and all of it's former members in GATO. Don't be strangers. :)

o/

On behalf of the Global Alliance, I would like to say that IAA are the kind of treaty partner that any sane alliance hungers for and are utterly irreplaceable to us. Their songs will be sung in our halls for as long as we roam this world, and their dreams will be added to ours. Today is a great shame for us, but at the same time I am very happy to welcome a bunch of heroes to our roster as though as they were always one of us. Our star will shine all the brighter for it, albeit as a widow.

Edited by Laslo Kenez