A Last Imperial Announcement.

Taget

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only with the IAA for a short while (September to November), but during that time I saw some of the best people in CN. They accepted me, a relative noob, as one of their own- they gave me advice, trade circles, foreign aid, my first car...(wait a second...). I felt like I mattered in the IAA. This past war also showed me the passion of GATO for her IAA brothers. We fought side-by-side in this war, to the bitter end. But, when the Empire dissolved, I found my new home in GATO- an alliance that opened its arms for her IAA brothers and welcomed us to casa de GATO. It's a new home for me, a good home for me, but I will never forget the IAA.

Long live the Empire.

this past week was busy so i never got a chance to post in here. but here it goes. IAA you've always been great brothers of ours, willing to stand by us no matter what even when it put you in a difficult position. unwavering loyalty in this game is hard to come by but we had it to eachother, since 06 we've been friends and brothers and we'll be friends till the end. we've had our ups our downs but together we pulled through like brothers should. when times were tough we had each others back and thats what mattered. so i guess this is it, So long old friends.

heres a warning

[font="Arial Black"][size="4"]GATO[/size][/font] YOU BETTER TREAT THEM GOOD OR NO MORE COOKIES

• 1 year later...

Roleplay - Advancing troops have entered the old territories of the IAA. After years of waiting to bring freedom to the IAA they find nothing but ruins. The once Great IAA seems to have been destroyed from the inside out .

Our Peoples Flag is planted and the following is played while all are at attention. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPr6Le7edm8

End Roleplay

Hate to restart old threads but just found out about this.

Did not expect the IAA to have gone bust. The IAA started out has a good alliance with some very good people.  I joined after the very first coup which was crushed by the then Emperor. Those were the IAA best times when the alliance was slowly building up.

But in time, the problem was that some of those in leadership positions were becoming power hungry. The OP is right in saying that things were a mess. But  like I already pointed out. this was not true at the beginning. I do think the OP's (no insult intended) praise of former Emperor Chimera seems to be taken from an NK. propaganda book. And no real mention of the other so called leaders or Emperors. Ask yourself, For an alliance that was suppose to be democratic, why almost always the same leader.

Like they say in History, those in power and or Victorious in war write the History.But there are two sides to every story. No one seems to mentions the fact that during the Great War III that our fearless leader Chamera, who was quick to get us involved in the Great War III,  quit playing since he could not take it any longer. Yes, this is a true story. Our former fearsome leaders inner circle covered it up and in no time he was back running things for a long long time.. Hope they do not go into real politics. :awesome: 

And when it came to having ties to some alliances, he sometimes made treaties which were not exactly favorable to the IAA. Some members even brought this up but to no avail. In the end, they could do nothing. Then we had the problem that most members could care less about the politics which was a mistake in the long run since we see the results today.

In the end,its really a shame that the IAA went bust. It was a leadership problem since why are there still very old alliances existing in Cybernations. What did they do right that the IAA did wrong. If its restarted one day make sure no one has absolute power.  I along with some others never got our medals for the Great War III.  We stayed until the war ended. They were supposed to hand out medals but the leadership never got around to it :huh:    .

Edited by Gila