A Last Imperial Announcement.

Taget

This is a sad moment for me. I don't think anyone who kept tabs on the IAA didn't see it heading down this road, but even knowing about this several weeks ago, I was still not prepared for the announcement. IAA had been a stalwart friend and ally of mine for over three years. I even spent a brief time in the alliance, and grew close to a lot of the newer members as well. On this day we mourn the loss of one of CN's greatest alliances.

I can take some comfort in the fact that many great IAA veterans are still here, making a difference on Digiterra. I know they are all mourning with me, but there is still the hope that they can make their new homes more like the IAA that Chimaera had envisioned when he founded the alliance so many years ago. To those members remaining in GATO, I wish you well. I can think of no better home for those loyal members who seek to remain together. The world will never forget your valiant defense of GATO in the war against One Vision and their massive coalition. Rest well, IAA veterans. You have earned it.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1320112592' post='2836110']
This is a sad moment for me. I don't think anyone who kept tabs on the IAA didn't see it heading down this road, but even knowing about this several weeks ago, I was still not prepared for the announcement. IAA had been a stalwart friend and ally of mine for over three years. I even spent a brief time in the alliance, and grew close to a lot of the newer members as well. On this day we mourn the loss of one of CN's greatest alliances.

I can take some comfort in the fact that many great IAA veterans are still here, making a difference on Digiterra. I know they are all mourning with me, but there is still the hope that they can make their new homes more like the IAA that Chimaera had envisioned when he founded the alliance so many years ago. To those members remaining in GATO, I wish you well. I can think of no better home for those loyal members who seek to remain together. The world will never forget your valiant defense of GATO in the war against One Vision and their massive coalition. Rest well, IAA veterans. You have earned it.
[/quote]

Not to take away from this great post, but Darth Andrew founded IAA.

Regardless, she will be missed.

The Imperial Assault Alliance AA will no longer exist after today. But their mark on Bob will last for ever. Good luck with finding new homes IAA. And thank you guys for being great protectors. Especially during our spat with SOS. We wouldn't be here with out you guys. One last time. o>

I hate to see any alliance depart from CN, especially one I felt was likeable.

Best of luck to all of you as you embark on your next chapters.

The world is lessened today.

IAA o7

You will be missed.

When I first arrived to Planet Bob, it was the alliance invite from the IAA which found the most appeal. And I wasn't disappointed. There was a bunch of great people in the IAA and it was a sad day when it disbanded. But it was with great joy to get a transmission that the IAA was returning and the call was going out to the scattered to come home again. And it was a awesome homecoming. This news, however, brings back the sadness as the IAA is once more becoming a part of history. Still, the IAA has always supported GATO with a near fanatical fervor. So, while I'm sad to see the IAA go, what better place to be going to than GATO.

o/ IAA
o/ GATO
o/ Chimney

This didn't come as a shock, but it did present me with mixed feelings.

The people I have met in IAA have become good friends of mine and I have been proud to call them my allies and friends. At her prime IAA was a great alliance, but all good things come to an end.

Good luck to all former Imperials. May you find your peace on Bob once again.

o7 IAA one last time.
o7 Chim wherever you may be.
o7 The friends I made.
o7 GATO the place you shall rest.

Edited by Scorponok

IAA, I thank you for all of the service and loyalty that you have again and again shown my former home and now humble ally GATO. Through times of extended pain and some of the worst hardships Bob has ever seen, GATO always had an ally to standby her side and fight the good fight. It was always a pleasure to do business with you. The relationship between GATO and IAA is like none other, good luck in your new home IAA. I am sure GATO is more than welcoming as you step into the General Assembly. It is sad to see you go.

o/ IAA
/o GATO