Valhalla Declaration

Graphix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall surely miss seeing Chefjoe at the helm of that viking longboat. Truly sad to see this day come, although we shall not deny that he most decidedly has earned this rest. However Tron IX is more than capable of the role and we expect to see great things to come. Cheers and well wishes to you all!

Long Live Chefjoe!
Long Live Tron IX!
Long Live Valhalla!

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318915401' post='2827707']Is Bud out of retirement yet?[/quote]

If so then may Admin have mercy upon us all! Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume alliances with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Edited by SyndicatedINC

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1318914779' post='2827697']
Congratulations on the (relatively) peaceful transition of power my friends.

I'm sure Chefjoe doesn't remember it, but he was in fact the first alliance leader I sought out as the head of SNAFU. You were a gentleman then and continue to be so today, have a good vacation, it is well deserved.

Good luck Tronix, you have mighty big shoes to fill.
[/quote]

I do have big shoes to fill. Until I do.. i'm turning those shoes into hot tubs. All are invited (almost all)

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1318914870' post='2827700']
Have a nice retirement, CJ.

Good luck to ya, Tronix. You're going to need it :P
[/quote]

I will need it. But we'll manage. We always do.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318916609' post='2827725']
Declaration of war would of been more fun, but congrats to Tronix on his new position.
[/quote]
note taken.

Thanks Everyone.

and Thanks to Chefjoe. I can't thank him enough for all the time and work he has done for us.

[quote name='Graphix' timestamp='1318914075' post='2827672']
Thus we decided to resolve this in typical Viking fashion. We drew a large circle in the sand. We filled the circle with our favourite things... barrels of mead, wenches, and blunt instruments of destruction. We tossed all potential candidates into the circle, and over the course of a week the one who drank the most mead, bedded the most wenches, and kicked the most ass emerged as the new Regent of Valhalla.[/quote]

Dang, but ^ this is pure genius! :smug:

Congrat's to Tronix and Valhalla!

The King is dead. Long live the King!

Gonna miss hearing the sounds of the government types in Valhalla getting beat over the head with rolling pins.

o/ chefjoe
\o Tronix