Valhalla Declaration

Graphix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well CJ, retirement has been a long time coming for you ;) Enjoy the time off and let the kids mow the lawn once in awhile.. even if they are wearing clown shoes.. :P

TronIX.. Best of luck my friend. You will lead them well.. Especially with Kry still around :wub:

oo/ Valhalla
oo/ CJ
oo/ TronIX

May your casualties grow and your tech never fail :)

[quote name='Waterana' timestamp='1318967702' post='2828084']
Hang on, the new leader was decided with a contest of drinking and debauchery....and Jesper lost? How? :P

Anyway, <3 CJ forever.
Congrats and all the best Tronix. You have some huge, and rather smelly, shoes to fill.
[/quote]
We disqualified him for attempting to bed the other contestants.

A true shame but all things come to an end sooner or later.

When i left IRON the first time round one of the biggest draws to join Valhalla was that it was such a gung'ho atmosphere coupled with the nutcases that called it home; CJ, Bob, tronix, Pansy, Kry, Toga (later kasha). I had a blast with you guys in the time that I was with you; all the best to Tronix now at the helm; may you pilage without remorse. CJ may you drink yourself silly on mead, youve earned it.

[img]http://www.cnvalhalla.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/Paladin_Smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='bill n ted' timestamp='1319225190' post='2830059']

When i left IRON the first time round one of the biggest draws to join Valhalla was that it was such a gung'ho atmosphere coupled with the nutcases that called it home; CJ, Bob, tronix, Pansy, Kry, Toga (later kasha). I had a blast with you guys in the time that I was with you; all the best to Tronix now at the helm; may you pilage without remorse. CJ may you drink yourself silly on mead, youve earned it.

[img]http://www.cnvalhalla.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/Paladin_Smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Remember raiding Admin ?

Good times

[quote name='bill n ted' timestamp='1319225190' post='2830059']

[/quote]
DEAR ADMIN IT LIVES

A BnT sighting on the OWF NO WAI.

I wish you all the best in your retirement, Chef. You've been awesome. Fun to work with & fun to work for. May the mead never end :)

Congratulations Tronix. I can't think of anyone better suited to take up the mantle, & I look forward to our future with you at the helm.

o/ Valhalla